Nikki Haley announces presidential campaign

GEOINTAnalyst

Former South Carolina governor Nikki Haley announced that she is running for president in the 2024 election.
Haley, who had also served as a United Nations Ambassador, posted a video message on her Twitter page making her announcement, boasting about her record while serving as governor. She also touched on the future of the country and what it needs moving forward.

“It’s time for a new generation of leadership,” she stated in her video, while naming the failures of Biden and the Democratic party in recent years.

https://www.oann.com/newsroom/nikki-haley-announces-presidential-campaign/

jab777

Former South Carolina governor Nikki Haley announced that she is running for president in the 2024 election.
Haley, who had also served as a United Nations Ambassador, posted a video message on her Twitter page making her announcement, boasting about her record while serving as governor. She also touched on the future of the country and what it needs moving forward.

https://www.oann.com/newsroom/nikki-haley-announces-presidential-campaign/
New generation of leadership…now where have I heard that before? Oh yes, I believe there was something to that effect in John F. Kennedy’s inaugural address. Unlike JFK, Nikki has as much chance of winning the presidency as the proverbial snowball does of lasting in the nether regions. This contest on the Republican side will come down to a contest between Trump and DeSantis. I think Trump may have the edge.

Jaybird

What does it really matter anymore who runs? We can't put our hope in any flawed human being to save this country. The prophetic "wheels" are turning and our only hope is Jesus and his soon return for his Bride! Now that is something to get excited about!

ChildofLight

What does it really matter anymore who runs? We can't put our hope in any flawed human being to save this country. The prophetic "wheels" are turning and our only hope is Jesus and his soon return for his Bride! Now that is something to get excited about!
It matters to me, if we don’t leave before then. We may have many more years to go before the rapture. We are depending on God’s time not ours for it.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Add to that...........
Is it even possible for the U.S. to have a fair election now???
It doesn't really matter who is running for President if the votes are miscounted.
The one who is the most crooked will take the seat.
I agree this world has the anti-christ :diablo spirit so :D glad there is a better :thumbup:thumbup place to live forever. Christians are in the world not of it.

Nemophilist

Back