US military pilots say unidentified flying object shot down over Alaska had 'no identifiable propulsion,'

ChildofLight

US military pilots say unidentified flying object shot down over Alaska had 'no identifiable propulsion,' interfered with their sensors: Report

The unidentified flying object shot down 10 miles off the coast of Alaska had "no identifiable propulsion" and interfered with the sensors of the U.S. military fighter jets that engaged the aircraft on Friday, according to a new report.

An unidentified object the size of a small car with a cylindrical shape, and flying at 40,000 feet off the coast of Alaska.

A senior military official said the object was initially detected by radar, and thenF-35 stealth fighterjets were scrambled to investigate the UFO.

National Security Council coordinator for strategic communications John Kirby said fly-bys of the object happened on Thursday night and Friday morning, but both encounters provided "limited" information about the unidentified object.

Kirby noted that the object "did not appear to be self-maneuvering."

After determining that the UFO was unmanned, the decision was made to shoot it down.

Pentagon press secretary Brig. Gen. Patrick Ryder said a U.S. fighter jet "successfully took down a high altitude airborne object off the northern coast of Alaska at 1:45 p.m. Eastern Standard Time today within U.S. sovereign airspace over U.S. territorial water." Ryder said the object "posed a reasonable threat to the safety of civilian flight" because of its altitude.

Citing a source briefed on the intelligence, CNN reported, "Some pilots said the object 'interfered with their sensors' on the planes, but not all pilots reported experiencing that."

"Some pilots also claimed to have seen no identifiable propulsion on the object, and could not explain how it was staying in the air, despite the object cruising at an altitude of 40,000 feet," CNN reported. "The conflicting eyewitness accounts are partly why the Pentagon has been unable to fully explain what the object is, the source briefed on the matter said."

Kirby added, "We're calling this an object because that's the best description we have right now. We don’t know who owns it – whether it’s state-owned or corporate-owned or privately-owned, we just don't know."

On Saturday, a U.S. F-22 Raptor shot down a "high-altitude airborne object" in Canadian airspace.

U.S. fighter jets took off from Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson in Alaska to monitor the object as it crossed over into Canadian airspace, where Canadian CF-18 and CP-140 aircraft joined the formation. A U.S. F-22 Raptor took down the UFO with an AIM 9X missile.

The Pentagon said, "As Canadian authorities conduct recovery operations to help our countries learn more about the object, the Federal Bureau of Investigation will be working closely with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police."

On Feb. 4, a U.S. fighter shot down a purported Chinese spy balloon with an AIM 9X missile off the coast of South Carolina after it had flown across the United States.

On Nov. 14, 2004, former Navy pilot, Cmdr. Dave Fravor, said he witnessed an unidentified flying object about 46 feet long that looked like a Tic-Tac with seemingly no source of propulsion approximately 100 miles off the coast of San Diego, California.

Fravor told New York Magazine in 2019:

The thing that stood out to me the most was how erratic it was behaving. And what I mean by “erratic” is that its changes in altitude, air speed, and aspect were just unlike things that I’ve ever encountered before flying against other air targets. It was just behaving in ways that aren’t physically normal. That’s what caught my eye. Because, aircraft, whether they’re manned or unmanned, still have to obey the laws of physics. They have to have some source of lift, some source of propulsion. The Tic Tac was not doing that. It was going from like 50,000 feet to, you know, a hundred feet in like seconds, which is not possible.

Well, normally, you would see engines emitting a heat plume. This object was not doing that. The video shows a source of heat, but the normal signatures of an exhaust plume were not there. There was no sign of propulsion. You could not see the thing that the ATFLIR pod should pick up 100 percent of the time: the source of heat and exhaust that a normal object flying would give you.
Fravor served 24 years in the military, 18 of which he was a Navy pilot. He graduated from the TOPGUN naval flight program, was the commanding officer of the VFA-41 Black Aces, and had deployments in Iraq that began during Operation Desert Storm.

In June 2021, the U.S. Office of the Director of National Intelligence released its preliminary assessment on unidentified aerial phenomena. The U.S. government reported 144 incidents of UAPs spotted between November 2004 to March 2021. However, 143 UAPs remain unexplainable. The ODNI could only identify one UAP – which was determined to be a large, deflating balloon.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/unide...utm_term=ACTIVE LIST - TheBlaze Breaking News

Dave123

They are preparing for the extraterrestrial deception. Cylindrical, shiny, silver objects flying around that have no visible means of propulsion is something straight out of the goof-ball Ancient Aliens show. They are getting people conditioned for their alien explanation of the rapture. We are closer to exiting this planet in the Rapture than ever before. I am way past ready!

kathymendel

They are preparing for the extraterrestrial deception. Cylindrical, shiny, silver objects flying around that have no visible means of propulsion is something straight out of the goof-ball Ancient Aliens show. They are getting people conditioned for their alien explanation of the rapture. We are closer to exiting this planet in the Rapture than ever before. I am way past ready!

kathymendel

This is what I've been thinking about this, too. "They" are prepping us - the people - to accept that ETs are finally here to interact
with the human earth. Then, the rapture can easily be explained away by alien extraction. I could be wrong, but when we see all the
other stuff that aligns with end ties prophecy, this makes sense. I sincerely hope this means we are not going to be here for much
longer............

Círeth

Purry, roary, one.
Over Lake Huron. And where are they coming from?
Demon Spaceships Incorporated. They have their hangars hidden underground in Roswell. Area 51 is a front. :hehee

Joking aside I believe these are angelic tech (of the fallen angel variety), not human tech, waaaaay waaaaay beyond our technological understanding, and not built on Earth.

I believe they're part of the demonic "aliens did it" post-rapture deception plan. I don't believe there are any aliens. Only demons pretending to be aliens zipping around scaring pilots and ground based observers.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Demon Spaceships Incorporated. They have their hangars hidden underground in Roswell. Area 51 is a front. :hehee

Joking aside I believe these are angelic tech (of the fallen angel variety), not human tech, waaaaay waaaaay beyond our technological understanding, and not built on Earth.

I believe they're part of the demonic "aliens did it" post-rapture deception plan. I don't believe there are any aliens. Only demons pretending to be aliens zipping around scaring pilots and ground based observers.
Yeah, I agree , no aliens.
Rather demonic manifestations.
Which appear to be increasing and more brazen.

Back