Pentagon Tracking Suspected Chinese Spy Balloon Over the US

MapleLeaf

I really don't care about this balloon. I assume countries are spying on each other all the time. Calling attention to it just feels like a distraction. I don't know. I just have a hard time caring anymore. I'm basically following the story for the Babylon Bee articles.

Set free 47

I guess Joe will explain everything and tell us he has everything under control at his SOTUA. It will be exciting to watch the Squad lead by AOC all clapping, jumping up and down with crocodile tears, and they will be joined by giggling word salad Kamala! Joe will explain that it is better let China check out all the US land they will be buying from us from high in the air. So, it is better and safer for us not to disturb Xi's high altitude surveillance. (LOL)

Last edited:

Dave123

The only reason I can think of why they didn't is if they knew the balloon was carrying something nefarious that would do far more harm being shot down than being allowed to go wherever its handlers pleased :furious :rant :mad :wild
Or there was a cover balloon(s) loaded with [insert nefarious substance or item here] :apostasy :banning
I can see that. Kind of like a dirty bomb or something.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
I can see that. Kind of like a dirty bomb or something.

OR

Bio, agri spores/seeds or virus, bacteria, rust, mold or toxin-infected/contaminated whatever(s), etc.
Nuke(s) to produce EMP
Invasive species eggs, spores, seeds, etc. (insect and fish eggs are tiny)
Chemicals to alter the weather, etc.
Static-sensitive incendiary powder to ignite/fuel wildfires
Mini/micro robots like the ones in the thread in Tech to carry and spread whatever

ETC.

ozaprah

Or maybe Xi is just playing psychological games.
With trillions of dollars in Defense spending, they were still able to slip through with a Balloon...
A distraction perhaps?

Ghoti Ichthus

Now China's claiming it's . . . wait . . . wait for it . . . a weather balloon :eek
and the Chinese are apologizing it “deviated far from its planned course.”
Note to TPTB on both sides of the Pacific: this would be a LOT more believable if the balloon hadn't been hanging around sensitive military and agricultural areas, there wasn't another balloon floating around South America, and yet another balloon now floating around Canada :tappingfoot

Us peons aren't as stupid as you think (hope) we are :tappingfoot And we're going to tell on you to our Heavenly Father :tongue :gtongue :tongue2
(not that He doesn't already know what you did and what you're doing)
naa-na-naa-na-naaaa-na . . . naa-na-naa-na-naaaa-na . . . :biggrin :lol

China denies using suspected spy balloon over US for spying, as Canada reports another incident​

By Lee Brown
February 3, 2023 8:59am Updated

"The ministry later released a statement claiming the balloon was a harmless civilian airship used mainly for meteorological research that had “deviated far from its planned course” because of winds.
“The Chinese side regrets the unintended entry of the airship into U.S. airspace due to force majeure,” the statement said, citing a legal term used to refer to events beyond one’s control."

"As China called for calm, Canada’s Defense Ministry said it was monitoring a “potential second incident.”
China said it hopes “both sides can handle this together calmly and carefully.”AFP via Getty Images
“A high-altitude surveillance balloon was detected and its movements are being actively tracked by” the North American Aerospace Defense Command, the department said.
“Canadians are safe and Canada is taking steps to ensure the security of its airspace, including the monitoring of a potential second incident,” it said, without detailing the exact location.
“Canada’s intelligence agencies are working with American partners and continue to take all necessary measures to safeguard Canada’s sensitive information from foreign intelligence threats."

More
https://nypost.com/2023/02/03/china-responds-to-suspected-spy-balloon-over-us-skies/#

Dear God, please protect the United States and Canada.
(reminder: Genesis 18:32 and Romans 4:17-25, KJV)

:pray :pray :amen :amen

Last edited:

Ghoti Ichthus

How about we join together in agreement in Jesus' Name and remind God of His promises in Genesis 18:32 and Romans 4:17-25, bind the balloons, and ask God to "do something?"

18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
Matthew 18:18-20, KJV

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Matthew 6:10, KJV

:pray :pray :amen :amen

Ghoti Ichthus

The US has companies that do the same thing here are a couple - just saying - if the US does it do you not expect others to do the same thing? When you spy on someone expect to be spied upon yourself
Near Space Corp - https://nsc.aero/
The Outer Rim Company - https://www.to-rc.com/

It's one thing when a government with a legitimate intelligence interest spies, but a commercial firm doing it is different because who knows what's going on or is responsible for it and the consequences? Isn't this part of how the Chinese ended up stealing and exploiting a bunch of our intellectual property?

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Biden isn't concerned because he is in cahoots with China. He and his laptop son Hunter were/are getting money from them. I hope we find out the truth about this balloon, and do they know yet if that is what the big boom was in Montana? I can see why everyone would be thinking that is the case. They were talking about this on Hannity last night. Sean said I think it needs to be shot down, and everyone in the audience agreed.

Baby Yoda

Watchman
Like someone said earlier poke a hole in it and it will slowly float to the ground.

They don't last forever anyway-- a few years ago Aberdeen Proving Ground (here in MD) had a "surveillance" umm weather -- balloon hovering in the sky for a month or so -- until they lost control and it got away. :nod We did not appreciate it watching us and got a good chuckle when it ran amok.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
They don't last forever anyway-- a few years ago Aberdeen Proving Ground (here in MD) had a "surveillance" umm weather -- balloon hovering in the sky for a month or so -- until they lost control and it got away. :nod We did not appreciate it watching us and got a good chuckle when it ran amok.
If that was a weather balloon, its bubble got bursted as in blown :shooting2 to smithereens. Here is an article https://www.newsweek.com/video-alleged-sky-explostion-billings-unleashes-wild-conspiracies-1778938

Last edited:

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
I read that it had crossed over the Aleutian Island air space into Canadian air space.That is when it should have been shot down:longshotor when it was over water over international waters.

The balloon had a right to be over international waters. Once it came within 12 miles of landmass it was trespassing, so still should have been brought down over water. Now, if the US warning system didn't immediately discover it due to a very small signature, then that's a whole 'nother problem we need to work on. i forget what that 12 mile line drawn in the air is called. It's part of the ADIZ but the ADIZ extends out yet further. Unless I'm remembering incorrectly, I think a nations sovereign territory stretches out 12 miles areonautically from its landmass.

Back