Alex Baldwin charged with Involuntary Manslaughter

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
What if it wasn't an " accident " ?
What if it was a planned murder?
Why assume it was just a tragic accident?
Maybe the murder went as planned , through the guise as an "accident ".
There sure was alot of foggy memories that day.
I mean gee whiz , Alec repeatedly said he didn't pull the trigger.
Of course not...

The evidence supports premeditated murder, not just some haphazard accident.
To many inconsistencies .
Do you believe Hutchins is the one that was supposed to be killed, if it was done deliberately?

Andy C

Baldwin was also a Producer of the production. He failed at more than one level.
Yes. No matter what the policy on the set was for handling weapons, he failed to check his weapon, and he aimed at another person and pulled the trigger. Even though he probably had no reason to believe a live round was inserted, he still took all the final steps that cost that young woman her life. Tragic accident, but like most accidents, it could’ve been prevented.

Andy C

Do you believe Hutchins is the one that was supposed to be killed, if it was done deliberately?
I dont think there has been one shred of evidence leaked that would show this was an intentional shooting. If anyone was to be shot, Im sure the crew would want it to be Baldwin, so why load a live round in the gun all knew he would handle….unless…they wanted him charged with whatever….No, just an accident.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
At this present juncture and with the limited knowledge I have of the this very peculiar case ,
I would say yes .
That said, I'm not saying Alec Baldwin is guilty of some nefarious crime , but I am saying he is suspect as well as others . According to the FBI forensics report he lied , repeatedly .
Of course Baldwin's lawyer contests the forensic report.
To many "conveniences " . To many red flags.

It seems almost to "good" to be a freak accident.

Amethyst

Angie ... †
I wasn't familiar enough to realize his name wasn't Alex. It's my wife who knows the names of the stars, I can never remember them and never really try.

Fun fact: Alec's younger brother Stephen is born-again Christian and is very close with the wife of other younger brother Billy Baldwin, who is Chynna Phillips Baldwin. They've been married for around 30 years. Chynna is the daughter of Michelle and John Phillips of The Mammas and the Papas. Chynna is born again and very vocal about it, she has a youtube channel where she documents her struggles and victories in her relationship with Jesus. Although Billy Baldwin may not be saved yet, it is obvious that he is going to be very soon. He is very supportive of her channel and her ministry, and over time he has started praying with her in Jesus' name.

All this to say, I am sure Alec has plenty knowledge of the gospel so hopefully one day that takes root.

SkyRider

I can’t understand everybody putting Alic down because he has such a sweet and gentle totally non abrasive temperament. Such a
I wouldn't consider myself a Baldwin fan, but he was actually funny on an episode of the Netflix show "Coffee in Cars" (I think it was) starring Jerry Seinfeld. If you haven't seen the show, it does showcase some nice looking cars, some celebrities and a bunch of roasting, preparing and drinking coffee. The show definitely makes you crave a cup of coffee, or two, every time you watch it. And, he played Jack Ryan on The Hunt for Red October and was married to Kim Bassinger! Other than that, he hasn't much going for him. Needs to definitely walk away from acting after this fiasco and to not play with guns. It will be interesting to see what results in the court case.

GotGrace

What if it wasn't an " accident " ?
What if it was a planned murder?
Why assume it was just a tragic accident?
Maybe the murder went as planned , through the guise as an "accident ".
There sure was alot of foggy memories that day.
I mean gee whiz , Alec repeatedly said he didn't pull the trigger.
Of course not...

The evidence supports premeditated murder, not just some haphazard accident.
To many inconsistencies .
I wonder how much of his fortune he has placed in off shore accounts after this happened. He has a houseful of kids to feed with his wife Hilarious so he has money locked up somewhere.

Back