Joe Biden Is In a World of Trouble

Dave123

Why Were Joe Biden's Lawyers Cleaning Out His Office?​

This question was asked by American businessman Greg Orman in an op-ed for RealClearPolitics.com this week.

Orman noted that the official story doesn't hold up, especially as it suggests "middle-class Joe" employed his lawyers to "pack up" the president's former office at the Penn Biden Center.

"As many big-time East Coast lawyers now routinely charge $1,000 an hour, it's an awfully expensive packing crew," Orman wrote, and he suggested that the intent wasn't actually to "pack" but rather was to purge. The timing is noteworthy too, as it occurred just a week before the midterms, and could have been conducted in anticipation of a GOP-led investigation – as the Republicans were expected to take control of the House of Representatives.

Were the Lawyers Actually Allowed to Look For the Documents?​

Another question is why Biden's attorneys were allowed to operate without the presence of any external official.

This was the case at both the Penn Biden Center and at his Delaware homes in Wilmington and Rehoboth Beach.

Numerous sources have noted that Biden's personal lawyers wouldn't have had security clearance to review any TS/SCI documents.

This one could be answered – at least in part. There were reportedly two sets of attorneys, and that included Biden's personal attorneys but also those from the White House counsel office, who owe a duty to the government of the United States and not personally to Joe Biden. Even if that is the case, one may still ask why the personal lawyers were on hand.

Read more at: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...sedgntp&cvid=f83b8337167845188b7bc1ee5ce2b537

twerpv

They show he was a paid foreign agent. Which he never registered to be. It’s a MAJOR felony. It’s what they accused Gen. Mike Flynn of (which was proven to be the lie it was). They tried to destroy him over that.
Sadly, nothing will happen (in this life) to President Biden.

athenasius

The ONLY thing holding up the house of cards is The Restrainer, cause the hen house is full of wolves.
The more I'm looking around at the news across the world, the presence of The Restrainer is so obvious. It's like He's holding back on so many dams that are threatening to break.

When we go up this world down here will face everything they started and pushed for, only ALL at once. They've gotten used to The Restrainer too-- I don't think they realize the explosive potential of all the economics, wars, anarchy, AI, plagues etc. There won't be a single spot on the globe that won't be terrified and looking for an escape -- paving the way for the AC to arise.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
The more I'm looking around at the news across the world, the presence of The Restrainer is so obvious. It's like He's holding back on so many dams that are threatening to break.

When we go up this world down here will face everything they started and pushed for, only ALL at once. They've gotten used to The Restrainer too-- I don't think they realize the explosive potential of all the economics, wars, anarchy, AI, plagues etc. There won't be a single spot on the globe that won't be terrified and looking for an escape -- paving the way for the AC to arise.
Yup and when that happens wickedness will flow quickly and easily with not much "hindrance".
I don't want to imagine a world where the restraint of evil is removed .

daygo

Agree athanasius keep thinking of waves on the seashore.

Andiamo

"Let's go!"

Wow, this blows my mind. And to think they unknowingly Have gotten used to the Restrainer also. I notice you are talking about the Restrainer quite a bit lately and I love it because this really keeps me in the mindset I need to have. Not looking at what “they” are doing (or trying to do) but what HE is doing - which is restraining. Wow.
Awesome.

JSTyler

That's exactly why we have parts of our crib (house) in order and ready for early tribulation survivors. Information on paper and usb drives, Bibles, some food and potable water, extra energy, renewable energy and electronics and other vital things that might keep someone/s alive long enough to place their faith in Jesus.

I know we're not alone in the above. It's very exciting to consider the energy, effort and resources Christ followers are committing to our future brothers and sisters in eternity. It will be fun to meet them in glorified person.

As for the OP... gangtas gonna gangsta.

athenasius

Wow, this blows my mind. And to think they unknowingly Have gotten used to the Restrainer also. I notice you are talking about the Restrainer quite a bit lately and I love it because this really keeps me in the mindset I need to have. Not looking at what “they” are doing (or trying to do) but what HE is doing - which is restraining. Wow.
Awesome.
I can't seem to help it. He is everywhere I look. Lately I started realizing how used to His Restraining action that the globalists and other of Satan's little sock puppets have gotten. They have forgotten if they ever knew, that when you set up a number of bombs that are supposed to explode--- and they don't--- that they maybe will go off all at once when you least expect it.

They keep trying to make a really good crisis work world wide to bring in their agenda. When one fails (2008 economic crisis, Obama's presidency, Hillary's mismanagement of the Libya thing) then they leave that and go onto the next.

Now there are a WHOLE LINE UP of crisis explosions all primed and ready to blow.

And that is my take on the way things will be as we go up.

Just like a row of dominoes or if you've ever watched those timed dynamite explosions that take down tall buildings in the city. Pop, pop, pop, bang!

benmcd

It's so blatantly obvious now, I don't know how people can miss it.

Belle of Grace

Longing for Home
I notice you are talking about the Restrainer quite a bit lately and I love it because this really keeps me in the mindset I need to have. Not looking at what they are doing (or trying to do) but-what He is doing - which is restraining. Wow.
Awesome.
I agree! There have been times in the past when I was way too focused on what 'they' were doing. God is the Sovereign of the universe, and 'they' can do no more than what He allows. His Word prophesies what we're seeing and we know that these people are clueless as to the eventual outcome as @athenasius described. We're going Home soon, and as we are praying for others, it's joy unspeakable when we learn that a lost person in a spiritually dark country has found Jesus.

daygo

I can't seem to help it. He is everywhere I look. Lately I started realizing how used to His Restraining action that the globalists and other of Satan's little sock puppets have gotten. They have forgotten if they ever knew, that when you set up a number of bombs that are supposed to explode--- and they don't--- that they maybe will go off all at once when you least expect it.

They keep trying to make a really good crisis work world wide to bring in their agenda. When one fails (2008 economic crisis, Obama's presidency, Hillary's mismanagement of the Libya thing) then they leave that and go onto the next.

Now there are a WHOLE LINE UP of crisis explosions all primed and ready to blow.

And that is my take on the way things will be as we go up.

Just like a row of dominoes or if you've ever watched those timed dynamite explosions that take down tall buildings in the city. Pop, pop, pop, bang!
Good one athanasius, all the dominoes are up and ready the Holy Spirit is the fence surrounding the dominoes preventing them from falling when the fence is removed, ( Holy Spirit. )Just a matter of time before the first one is toppled.

Back