“Rape the White Girls” Poet Included in Florida’s Black AP Course

GEOINTAnalyst

“We are all beautiful (except white people, they are full of, and made of s__t),”

The media lies. It always lies.

DeSantis sparks outrage with rejection of African American studies class – The Hill

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) is facing criticism after his administration rejected an Advanced Placement African American Studies course from being taught in Florida schools, the latest curriculum-related action by the governor to draw fierce backlash.

The DeSantis administration made the move earlier this month, when it sent a letter to the College Board Florida Partnership arguing that “the content of this course is inexplicably contrary to Florida law and significantly lacks educational value.” The letter didn’t name which law the course purportedly violated, and the state’s Department of Education did not clarify that matter when asked by The Hill.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/rape-the-white-girls-poet-included-in-floridas-black-ap-course/

ChildofLight

Government monies should be removed from all universities. Most of the big universities need to be gutted from top down. If did that, I believe the cost of tuition would even out better. Not sure that a lot of the kid’s going are even learning to get hired on for an actual job other than activists.

MapleLeaf

I don't care what colour your skin is, if you push coming after my daughter you will have me coming after you with a baseball bat. My children are individuals and will not be demonized for the beautiful skin that God gave them. Every person on the planet should be grateful for who God made them to be and celebrate His creativity. These blood fueds--whether tribal or familial--are stupid and I refuse to play. But I will defend my family and I am teaching them to not let ANYONE make them feel guilty for their skin colour.

cheeky200386

I don't care what colour your skin is, if you push coming after my daughter you will have me coming after you with a baseball bat. My children are individuals and will not be demonized for the beautiful skin that God gave them. Every person on the planet should be grateful for who God made them to be and celebrate His creativity. These blood fueds--whether tribal or familial--are stupid and I refuse to play. But I will defend my family and I am teaching them to not let ANYONE make them feel guilty for their skin colour.
I will be next to you defending that message even though I'm not White. It's disgusting to try to turn people against each other because of skin color. It's just absurd.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
Causing racial divides is one of my soap boxes.
Proverbs 6:16-19

There are six things the Lord hates,
seven that are detestable to him:
17 haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood,
18 a heart that devises wicked schemes,
feet that are quick to rush into evil,
19 a false witness who pours out lies
and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.

GotGrace

I believe we are seeing the last days prophecy that kingdom shall rise against kingdom.

GEOINTAnalyst

Government monies should be removed from all universities. Most of the big universities need to be gutted from top down. If did that, I believe the cost of tuition would even out better. Not sure that a lot of the kid’s going are even learning to get hired on for an actual job other than activists.
Elon Musk once said "I hate when people confuse education with intelligence, you can have a bachelor's degree and still be an idiot"

whether he actually said this or not is debatable but the intent is accurate

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Elon Musk once said "I hate when people confuse education with intelligence, you can have a bachelor's degree and still be an idiot"

whether he actually said this or not is debatable but the intent is accurate
Absolutely.
Some of the most dense individuals that have influence are "educated" at prestigious colleges and universities .
They lack basic common sense and struggle hard to reason with simple things.
They have a very obscure and warped view of history as well as science and biology.

Kentanji Brown Jackson who went to Harvard University , is a perfect example of this.

The reality of this is quite mind numbing.

Bethlehem57

Causing racial divides is one of my soap boxes.
Proverbs 6:16-19

There are six things the Lord hates,
seven that are detestable to him:
17 haughty eyes,
a lying tongue,
hands that shed innocent blood,
18 a heart that devises wicked schemes,
feet that are quick to rush into evil,
19 a false witness who pours out lies
and a person who stirs up conflict in the community.
That’s part of their plan. Divide and hide….look here, don’t look at the disaster Bribem is doing over here….

Mmeehs17

“We are all beautiful (except white people, they are full of, and made of s__t),”

The media lies. It always lies.

DeSantis sparks outrage with rejection of African American studies class – The Hill

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) is facing criticism after his administration rejected an Advanced Placement African American Studies course from being taught in Florida schools, the latest curriculum-related action by the governor to draw fierce backlash.

The DeSantis administration made the move earlier this month, when it sent a letter to the College Board Florida Partnership arguing that “the content of this course is inexplicably contrary to Florida law and significantly lacks educational value.” The letter didn’t name which law the course purportedly violated, and the state’s Department of Education did not clarify that matter when asked by The Hill.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/rape-the-white-girls-poet-included-in-floridas-black-ap-course/
has anyone actually read the poem in full? Considered context. Good thing none of us were them at that time. Where is this poem ?

DWB

I'm not sure if DeSantis is ready for POTUS, but he hits the nail on the head most of the time. Maybe a Trump/DeSantis team for 4 years, then DeSantis for 8 more!

Back