Russia may use nukes if it thinks Ukraine will win - ex-US general

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Russia may use nukes if it thinks Ukraine will win - ex-US general
The fear that Russia may end up deploying nuclear weapons as the war continues is something that has raised concerns with decision-makers and analysts throughout the world.
By JERUSALEM POST STAFF
Published: JANUARY 11, 2023

The Russian invasion of Ukraine may come to a terrifying end in 2023, with Russian President Vladimir Putin likely to turn to nuclear weapons rather than have his armies be completely routed on the battlefield, retired US Army Brig.-Gen. Kevin Ryan said in a Tuesday interview with Insider.

more........... https://www.jpost.com/international/article-728247

RedRx

I think Russia feels emboldened. We have weak leadership in the US. They already made the bold step to invade Ukraine. Putin is getting desperate based on how the conflict is going so far. It’s sad to say but while normally I would argue this is all talk this time I’m not so sure.

daygo

I think Russia feels emboldened. We have weak leadership in the US. They already made the bold step to invade Ukraine. Putin is getting desperate based on how the conflict is going so far. It’s sad to say but while normally I would argue this is all talk this time I’m not so sure.
I'm 100% positive.

Back