Between Your Seed and Her Seed

pixelpusher

Genesis 3:15

And I will put enmity
Between you and the woman,
And between your seed and her seed;
He shall bruise you on the head,
And you shall bruise him on the heel.

How does this work, the seed of the serpent?

With Mary, the Holy Spirit "overshadowed" her and Jesus was conceived in a virgin.
I assume the one coming from the serpent's seed would be the antichrist?

When I think of these lines:

The He doing the bruising/crushing of the head is Jesus, and the head crushed is Satan, and this was accomplished at the cross and the empty tomb.

But then wondering if it is not also accomplished, finally, when satan is thrown into the LOF.

But in between, is the AC going to be somehow supernaturally conceived by the devil, as when the sons of God came down and took human women, creating the nephilim?

Some watchmen/teachers who are popular on this board talking about the AC maybe being a resurrected/cloned nephilim, like maybe Nimrod. And maybe the mark incorporates the AC's blood somehow, because Satan is a counterfeiter.

Thoughts?

And I know we are not to be trying to identify the AC, but what is the meaning of the seed of the serpent?

eta: this question may be in violation of da rulz, I'm not trying to break them, just never heard anything like this. Delete if needed.

JSTyler

Genesis 3:15

And I will put enmity
Between you and the woman,
And between your seed and her seed;

How does this work, the seed of the serpent?

With Mary, the Holy Spirit "overshadowed" her and Jesus was conceived in a virgin.
I assume the one coming from the serpent's seed would be the antichrist?

When I think of these lines:

The He doing the bruising/crushing of the head is Jesus, and the head crushed is Satan, and this was accomplished at the cross and the empty tomb.

But then wondering if it is not also accomplished, finally, when satan is thrown into the LOF.

But in between, is the AC going to be somehow supernaturally conceived by the devil, as when the sons of God came down and took human women, creating the nephilim?

Some watchmen/teachers who are popular on this board talking about the AC maybe being a resurrected/cloned nephilim, like maybe Nimrod. And maybe the mark incorporates the AC's blood somehow, because Satan is a counterfeiter.

Thoughts?

And I know we are not to be trying to identify the AC, but what is the meaning of the seed of the serpent?

eta: this question may be in violation of da rulz, I'm not trying to break them, just never heard anything like this. Delete if needed.
I'm familiar with the video/s blog/s and they sure do make some interesting points and observations of the possibilities. I do believe they are pretty clear about the TOL nature (thinking out loud) in regards to the details you describe in your post. They use the term speculation a lot, too.

That said, none of it would surprise me. The creepiness and depths of depravity of the gang they're referring to seems to have no limits. None of it may ever actually bear the rotten fruit they're striving for, but they are certainly trying everything imaginable. There's just far too much evidence out there to deny the efforts and extents the luciferians are willing going to, to bring their world view into reality.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Dr. Arnold Fruchtenbaum says in his book that I recommend, Footsteps of the Messiah, that the AC is likely born of say an Italian woman (people who destroyed the Temple and City) and Satan's attempt to "counterfeit" the Virgin Birth. Fruchtenbaum goes into details about all the times that Satan has and will try to "counterfeit" the miracles of God.

This is Satan's ego at work trying to make himself appear God-like by "counterfeiting" that which God has done. The Son of God is Jesus Christ, our wonderful Lord and Savior. On the other hand, the Antichrist, is Satan's "son" somehow though his "seed" as mentioned in the Bible, who turns out to be the worst indiviual ever making Hitler and other deposts look like choir boys. :sad

I think Fruchtenbaum suggested that the AC might be of "unknown" origins as people may know who his mother is (maybe not) but will not know who his father is. Like if he came up through the political ranks. While Jesus' birth was foretold and expected, no one will know much about Mr. Antichrist. I think that was kind of what Dr. Fruchtenbaum was thinking, which I think could very well be true.

I guess only time will tell.

athenasius

One of the things I wonder about with that theory is how often Satan would have to impregnate a willing female in order to produce his key AC in each generation, especially since the loss of Hitler in WW2 and Israel coming back to the land and forming the nation in '48.

He should always have an heir and spare to quote the British monarchy in every generation because he doesn't know when the Rapture will take place and his seed guy will have to stand up and show up.

While he no doubt takes good care as long as these puppets like Hitler, Napoleon and other wannabe world rulers are serving him, he can't stop God from taking them out or squashing them down. He's got to have spares.

If he simply relied on possession, then he could have his heir and spares as many as required at any point in history.

My question: Could the "seed" of Satan refer to someone wholly sold out to Satan or does it have to involve genetic tampering. I'm aware of the current theories, but my question relates more to the spiritual rather than the physical aspects of the word seed.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
One of the things I wonder about with that theory is how often Satan would have to impregnate a willing female in order to produce his key AC in each generation, especially since the loss of Hitler in WW2 and Israel coming back to the land and forming the nation in '48.

He should always have an heir and spare to quote the British monarchy in every generation because he doesn't know when the Rapture will take place and his seed guy will have to stand up and show up.

While he no doubt takes good care as long as these puppets like Hitler, Napoleon and other wannabe world rulers are serving him, he can't stop God from taking them out or squashing them down. He's got to have spares.

If he simply relied on possession, then he could have his heir and spares as many as required at any point in history.

My question: Could the "seed" of Satan refer to someone wholly sold out to Satan or does it have to involve genetic tampering. I'm aware of the current theories, but my question relates more to the spiritual rather than the physical aspects of the word seed.
The problem with that theory is that Satan knows the end times better than we do. He's been around a lot longer than we have. He was also there probably when everything was created. He is probably privy to info that we are not from having been around for a long time at the throne of God before he fell. But then again, maybe not. :scratch :idunno

Satan knows that the end times can't start until Israel is back in the land again. So, no need to impregnate women every 20 years since the 1st coming for a "spare" so to speak.

When he sees Israel being born again for the 2nd time, he will probably go to work to create his "spare" I would guess if Dr. Fruchtenbaum is correct. Satan knows the Father is long-suffering and will probably not pull the trigger so to speak right after Israel is reborn again. I'm not sure if he was surprised by the sudden rebirth of Israel or not as he was probably watching very intently with the Jews returning to the ancient homeland?

We know he caught unaware by the resurrection of Jesus and what he thought was his triumph, but was really his utter defeat with Jesus' payment of our sins on the Cross and resurrection from the dead.

Some have suggested the "always have someone in waiting" to become the AC, but I am not sure that is necessary. I guess we will have to wait to see. However, I think Dr. Fruchtenbaum's theory is as likely as anything else. Especially when you consider all the points that Dr. Fruchtenabum makes regarding all the times that Satan will try to "counterfeit" God in one way or another. It seems possible, but I guess we will only know when it happens. :thinking

Fortunately, we will be watching all this play out from the balcony seats in Heaven. :thumbup

Mocha Latte

My question: Could the "seed" of Satan refer to someone wholly sold out to Satan or does it have to involve genetic tampering.
Hmm, I wonder if you answered your own question. It’s an interesting topic. I’m not asserting anything but I do wonder about the genetic tampering a lot. Yuval Harari (and associates) are obsessed with genetic tampering and saying that men will “become like gods.” They want to enhance themselves, become near-immortal and be godlike. Could the antichrist be the first fruits of the big enhancement and thus the “firstborn” god? I don’t know, but I certainly wonder about this. And like Chris said, we’ll get to watch from the balcony seats.

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
14 Then the Lord God said to the serpent:

Because you have done this,
you are cursed more than any livestock
and more than any wild animal.
You will move on your belly
and eat dust all the days of your life.
15 I will put hostility between you and the woman,
and between your seed and her seed.
He will strike your head,
and you will strike his heel.

The obvious context is the snake, a creature of the garden that was used by satan. The snake was cursed to crawl on its belly in the dust.

Most snake hunters know to not waste time on the body but hit the head. That kills the whole animal. Likewise, the snake can only strike the heel/ calf of a human.
This is a general application to snakes.

In my experience most humans are terrified by snakes. Women seem to have a particular animosity to serpents.

And this has been handed down to most people I have met. Even those people who handle or have pet snakes are typically considered a little off.

Applying this to satan himself is a challenge as only bits appear to connect with him.
And if there was such hostility towards satan Vs.15, why is there so much devil worship?

If we narrow down the dual application to just Christ and the church vs. satan and snakes vs. man, we may find some bits that work,
but I think we should be cautious not to over apply this section verbatim.

Wally

We should also consider there has been some heretical influence of Rosemary's Baby, the Omen, and the other devil flicks that were popular.

They seemed to put the task of saving the earth from satan's rule in the hands of men.
Like man can delay the Tribulation and God's judgment. :nope

pixelpusher

Could the "seed" of Satan refer to someone wholly sold out to Satan or does it have to involve genetic tampering. I'm aware of the current theories, but my question relates more to the spiritual rather than the physical aspects of the word seed.
Like Jesus talking to the Pharisees, "You are of your father the devil..."
Satan knows that the end times can't start until Israel is back in the land again. So, no need to impregnate women every 20 years since the 1st coming for a "spare" so to speak.
This is a good point also, but the Rapture and subsequent removal of the Restrainer was imminent when Paul wrote to the Thessalonians, so...?

Even those people who handle or have pet snakes are typically considered a little off.
Lol, having kept snakes at various times, I agree, I am definitely a little :loco loopy. I think my fascination with them to the point I want to have one in a tank is long done tho. Cleaning the cage is nasty, and none of them really minded biting the hand that fed them.

Wally

Lol, having kept snakes at various times, I agree, I am definitely a little :loco loopy. I think my fascination with them to the point I want to have one in a tank is long done tho. Cleaning the cage is nasty, and none of them really minded biting the hand that fed them.
I've had a couple pet snakes and always appreciated their service in getting rid of destructive mice. All of my pets were released back into the wild to continue their beneficial work. I did catch a garter snake that acted every bit as a cobra - even flattening the neck. Interesting how different some species could be. And certainly the poisonous varieties are serpent non grata on our farm. Fortunately PA has but rattlesnakes [a couple varieties] and copperheads. None of which have been seen in our area for many years.

Wally

Which is good fruit and bad fruit.
You're making things too complicated.
People believe that different thoughts, different thoughts represent different spirits.
I don't like to compare a villain as the devil,
The devil is the sum of all evil spirits of all evil things,These things are antichrist things.
We don't need to know who really AC is.
We just need to understand that the evil spirit is always influencing the world, like a bad fruit that keeps breeding in people's minds,
And then these thought forming actions hurt their heels,They are both the seeds of women and the seeds of enemies.They hurt their heels as well as their heads.(we hurt our heels as well as our heads.)
Some people pull the seeds of bad fruit out of their brains, some people pull good fruit out of their brains.we all hurt each other's heads and heels.
Who that hurts the heel goes the wrong way, and WHO that hurts the head may go the right way.
Err. No. the devil is satan. A being.

Could you explain what you mean by heels?

Your message as stated does not make sense. Perhaps you are translating your home language into English? Some of your context appears islamic. Is that correct?

Jan51

Which is good fruit and bad fruit.
You're making things too complicated.
People believe that different thoughts, different thoughts represent different spirits.
I don't like to compare a villain as the devil,
The devil is the sum of all evil spirits of all evil things,These things are antichrist things.
We don't need to know who really AC is.
We just need to understand that the evil spirit is always influencing the world, like a bad fruit that keeps breeding in people's minds,
And then these thought forming actions hurt their heels,They are both the seeds of women and the seeds of enemies.They hurt their heels as well as their heads.(we hurt our heels as well as our heads.)
Some people pull the seeds of bad fruit out of their brains, some people pull good fruit out of their brains.we all hurt each other's heads and heels.
Who that hurts the heel goes the wrong way, and WHO that hurts the head may go the right way.
This interpretation does not reflect the literal, grammatical interpretation that this board follows. This is an allegorical spiritualizing interpretation.

Wally

Thanks. I was trying to figure out that avatar. From the images, its a poor taste in music no matter how skilled they are with instruments.

I have found it very difficult to play a violin with a hacksaw, may be they figured it out?

athenasius

Behemoth is apparently a polish heavy metal band, Evangelia Heretika is an album.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evangelia_Heretika
I looked at the song titles listed in that album. If Obedient Sheep is a fan, he or she has more problems than figuring out what a passage on the seed of the woman vs the seed of Satan is all about. That band is openly Luciferian. I went a little further and looked up the band Behemoth and what they are producing. The themes of the songs are all pretty much blasphemous and Poland had Nergal (one of their leaders) on trial for tearing up a Bible in 2007. The album they produced after Evangelia Heretika is titled "The Satanist".
Thanks. I was trying to figure out that avatar. From the images, its a poor taste in music no matter how skilled they are with instruments.

I have found it very difficult to play a violin with a hacksaw, may be they figured it out?
I think your instincts were right that the avatar was a clue to just who Obedient Sheep loves and serves although if he or she is Chinese and doesn't understand the lyrics or the titles, they may just like heavy metal and it's art. Normal healthy Christians wouldn't use something like that as an avatar unless it was done in ignorance.

Last edited:

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
I looked at the song titles listed in that album. If Obedient Sheep is a fan, he or she has more problems than figuring out what a passage on the seed of the woman vs the seed of Satan is all about. That band is openly Luciferian. I went a little further and looked up the band Behemoth and what they are producing. The themes of the songs are all pretty much blasphemous and Poland had Nergal (one of their leaders) on trial for tearing up a Bible in 2007. The album they produced after Evangelia Heretika is titled "The Satanist".

I think your instincts were right that the avatar was a clue to just who Obedient Sheep loves and serves although if he or she is Chinese and doesn't understand the lyrics or the titles, they may just like heavy metal and it's art. Normal healthy Christians wouldn't use something like that as an avatar unless it was done in ignorance.
Here is a true and really bizarre story. I'll try to be concise. This was back in October of 2021.

I was at an acquaintance house (he wanted to borrow some tools) and I met him in the garage where he has listening to this absolutely horrific dark death music.
Now this fellow I had been witnessing to for about 7 months , apparently was really into this obvious death music .
He was an older hard-core alcoholic with an immense chip on his shoulder , however the Lord definitely led me to witness to this guy
then as well as before.

So I'm walking into the garage and this wickedness is not sitting well with me at all.
I actually told him to please turn that horrific music off, to which he was visibly annoyed by my request , but he did turn it off, albeit begrudgingly.

And now , I had a great opportunity presented to me , to let him know why I requested him to turn it off . I explained to him that music conjures up darkness and negativity, as well as creates a hostile , unpleasant atmosphere.
Keep in mind , this guy heard the gospel several times . I planted those seeds earlier (months ago ) , I was now watering those seeds. That was the main objective of being there more so than just bringing tools off. I told him that music glorifies Satan . I told him it would be in his absolute best interest to get rid of all that dark music and never listen to it again. I also prayed about it.

So a couple of days later he calls me and said , you are not going to believe this. He said a lady who performed on that bands first album and who would also do seductive , salacious acts on stage while they played at their live shows , had got murdered a couple of days after I saw him .
She was killed by an arrow !!! She was one of five killed that day with three others wounded in
Kongsberg Norway at a Super Market.

Anyway, that guy, got saved, quit drinking, decided not to leave his wife and four children as he was planning on doing before this happened . That was the main reason (besides salvation) that I was witnessing to this 300 pound tattooed man full of rage and liquor.
He said there is no way that was a coincidence.
I couldn't agree more.
He said God spoke to him , in a manner of speaking .

Indeed .

I will not type out the name of the band due to the vile name.
However , the woman who was murdered , her
name (public knowledge) is Andrea Meyer.
The band is actually pretty popular within that genre of "music". You can find out who by checking her crazy , and bizarre story.

How about that one!
All glory to God.
✝️

PS. many others received Christ after this all went down. It started a whole chain of events where the Lord was working heavily. He still is.
Glory to His name!

seated with Christ

Come quickly, Lord Jesus.
The serpent’s seed are his snake offsprings, OK I got that out of my system.

Seriously, both seed the woman seed and the serpents seed are singular, we know the woman seed is Christ and we know in another place it uses “seed” in the singular. As far as the serpent’s seed, I am not going to be adamant or hasty in deciding on the OP’s question.

Last edited:

mack_

but what is the meaning of the seed of the serpent?
Here’s my understanding on the seed of the serpent.

Matthew 3:7
But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?

Matthew 12:34
O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

Matthew 13:38
The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Acts 13:10
And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

1 John 3:8-10
8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

Back