Qatar World Cup official: Homosexuality is 'damage in the mind'

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Qatar World Cup official: Homosexuality is 'damage in the mind'
The All Out group said the demonstration aimed to "make sure FIFA and Qatar know the world is watching."
By REUTERS
Published: NOVEMBER 8, 2022

In an interview filmed in Doha and to be screened later on Tuesday, a Qatar World Cup ambassador told German television broadcaster ZDF that homosexuality, which is illegal in the conservative Muslim country, was "damage in the mind."

Earlier that day, a few dozen people protested in front of the FIFA Museum in Zurich on Tuesday to press for the rights of the LGBTQ+ community ahead of the World Cup hosted by the Gulf state of Qatar. Some soccer players have raised concerns over the rights of fans traveling to the event, especially LGBTQ+ individuals and women, whom rights groups say Qatari laws discriminate against.

more............... https://www.jpost.com/international/article-721796

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
What exactly does that mean?

Once saved always saved - - - can a practicing homosexual enter heaven that was saved as a young person?
OSAS is 100% Scriptural.
If one has been made free , they are free indeed.
My question would be the following,

Why would a born again child of God choose to
live a lifestyle of sin of an abominable nature?

God chastises His children. (Hebrews 12:6)
God will not be mocked. (Galations 6:7)

Paul talks about those who practice , have a lifestyle of sin.
Romans 1:26-27
First Corinthians 6:9-20

Homosexuality is a very grievous sin .
A particular sin encased in pure rebellion.
Deception is attached heavily to that particular sin.

The Church cannot coddle this particular sin.
It is a highly destructive sin.
It spreads.

One can choose the sin , but not the consequence.

Alot of the times people need to literally read with their own eyes what God's Word says about this particular sin and lifestyle.
Sins in general.
We all struggle with the flesh.
However, the child of God should not be a slave
to it , nor excuse it in any manner.
Sins were paid for, not excused.
Prayer is very powerful in regards to sin.
To many under estimate crying out to God.

One who knows who they are in Christ has the victory .
We our more than conquerors through him that loved us. ( Romans 8:37)

GotGrace

OSAS is 100% Scriptural.
If one has been made free , they are free indeed.
My question would be the following,

Why would a born again child of God choose to
live a lifestyle of sin of an abominable nature?

God chastises His children. (Hebrews 12:6)
God will not be mocked. (Galations 6:7)

Paul talks about those who practice , have a lifestyle of sin.
Romans 1:26-27
First Corinthians 6:9-20

Homosexuality is a very grievous sin .
A particular sin encased in pure rebellion.
Deception is attached heavily to that particular sin.

The Church cannot coddle this particular sin.
It is a highly destructive sin.
It spreads.

One can choose the sin , but not the consequence.

Alot of the times people need to literally read with their own eyes what God's Word says about this particular sin and lifestyle.
Sins in general.
We all struggle with the flesh.
However, the child of God should not be a slave
to it , nor excuse it in any manner.
Sins were paid for, not excused.
Prayer is very powerful in regards to sin.
To many under estimate crying out to God.

One who knows who they are in Christ has the victory .
We our more than conquerors through him that loved us. ( Romans 8:37)
It has become painfully obvious that my granddaughter is deep in the lifestyle. She was raised in a Christian family, saved at one point, and knows what the word says.

She will always be my granddaughter and I will always love her but respect has to go both ways. The gays want to be respected and a Christian want their views to be respected as well.

She hardly has any contact with family even though there was no event or happening to drive her away. She does seem to have some contact with siblings.

This is new territory for her parents and grandparents

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
It has become painfully obvious that my granddaughter is deep in the lifestyle. She was raised in a Christian family, saved at one point, and knows what the word says.

saved at one point...

My three older children all prayed for Jesus to come in to their lives. I've seen real fruit in one of their lives. I hope and pray that my kids are indeed all saved but only Jesus knows for sure and for certain, and each individual can know as well, but we can't really be sure, except where the fruits of the Spirit are obvious. My youngest lives as if he's saved, but I don't know if he's accepted the gift or not.

What I'm saying is the granddaughter may or may have not been saved at one point. We hope she is saved, of course. That can't be taken away from anyone no matter what stupid things we do in our lives. None of us are perfect.

cheeky200386

She will always be my granddaughter and I will always love her but respect has to go both ways. The gays want to be respected and a Christian want their views to be respected as well.

She hardly has any contact with family even though there was no event or happening to drive her away. She does seem to have some contact with siblings.

This is new territory for her parents and grandparents
That's really sad. It's a shame that homosexuality has spread so far and is destroying families. I hope she can see the error of her ways and reject those sinful same sex desires that tempt her.

JSTyler

Sorry if this is inappropriate, but my first thoughts was, considering the two side pitted against each other...I don't have a team to root for...also, it makes me glad that I don't like competition anyway, sports or otherwise.

Back