How Close is the Rapture of the Church?

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
it is even sadder when you know those questions and ponder them but still do not know the "REAL" answers even for yourself(Jer 17:9) ....... do I believe that Jesus died and rose again for the whole world, I "THINK" so .... just not sure if I have "saving" faith in Jesus or if I am just one of those CINO's..... "depart from me for I never knew YOU!"is something that I have a 50% chance of hearing.
Just a friendly reminder .
God knew that many would question their salvation , therefore he had John write down the following words.

1 John 5:13-14
These things have I written unto you
that believe on the name of the Son of God;
that ye may know that ye have eternal life,
and that ye may believe on the name of the
Son of God.
And this is the confidence that we have in him,
that , if we ask any thing according to his will,
he heareth us:

Let us not forget one of your favorite verses.

Hebrews 10:23
Let us hold fast the profession of our faith
without wavering ; (for he is faithful that promised .)

heisable2

The signs are growing by the minute. There's buzz about some supposed "messiah" in Israel and I've watched videos about him and I don't think it's coincidence. We can read in the Olivet Discourse that there will be false Christs and false Prophets leading up to the Lord's return. Perhaps this Yanuka is one of the earliest of the many false Christs and false Prophets that will come. Really exciting times we're living in. See you in the air soon!
Oh boy oh boy!

RedRx

I always look up when I go outside at night. I’m waiting and watching. Sometimes in the middle of the night I think I hear something and wonder to myself: “is this it?”

Occasionally I feel doubt creep in regarding my own salvation. I actually think it’s more rooted in a severe fear of Hell. One thing that calms me down is something I’ve heard from several Christians: only the saved worry about their salvation. The unsaved are blissfully unaware of the severity of their condition.

I pray that my confidence in my salvation will increase. I also pray for guidance in the remaining time that I do have on this earth however long that might be.

I fancy my first meeting with Jesus to include among other things him questioning why I worried so much. That’s a fair question and I’m not sure I could provide a sufficient answer.

All I know is that I am trying to read my Bible everyday and I always pray for wisdom and understanding. I know the Bible has all the information I need. I’m very thankful for God’s Word and all the lessons and wisdom woven throughout.

lismore

The signs are growing by the minute. There's buzz about some supposed "messiah" in Israel and I've watched videos about him and I don't think it's coincidence. We can read in the Olivet Discourse that there will be false Christs and false Prophets leading up to the Lord's return. Perhaps this Yanuka is one of the earliest of the many false Christs and false Prophets that will come. Really exciting times we're living in. See you in the air soon!
Yes I watched a video about this chap tonight. What seems to be telling is the number of people paying attention to and turning to this guy. Shows that the conditions are right for the Jews to be fooled by a false Messiah. We're definitely living in the last of the last days. It feels like what they call in Scotland 'Hogmanay', New Year's Eve. Waiting for the clock to chime 12 and say Happy New year. The last few moments of waiting are always the longest. God Bless :)

pixelpusher

I was up the river near the bridge yesterday and had shofar-no-shofar moment when a truck went over the bridge with a squealing wheel bearing or something. I was like “YES!!! Getting raptured out of my kayak!!’ :doh guess not....

Also read an article about the Sentinalese, tribe who lives on an island and still considered uncontacted, they kill everyone who lands there. I would like to see their faces when the gospel preaching angels stop by, or maybe some of the 144000. Will the arrows bounce off?

Dragontiger777

I am so tired of heard "repeat and repeat to saw more UFO". This is so an annoying me. They saw and what I see IT is impossible to see UFO if there are different kind of UFO shapes that make me laughful because of weird shapes. All I know they are fool by the satan attack as making them confusing.

There will more a frequently see sky from the people saying. As time come soon that we can't waiting on our Salvation King coming take us home.

Eph611

I am so tired of heard "repeat and repeat to saw more UFO". This is so an annoying me. They saw and what I see IT is impossible to see UFO if there are different kind of UFO shapes that make me laughful because of weird shapes. All I know they are fool by the satan attack as making them confusing.

There will more a frequently see sky from the people saying. As time come soon that we can't waiting on our Salvation King coming take us home.
Thank you for your posting. I can tell you are using a translator. May God bless you in these very difficult times while we await the rapture.

Jaybird

Last night was thinking about us being given a warning and what shape it would take eg if jeramiah 49 became fulfilled or Isaiah 17, would it mean we're in the last hours or days.
I don't believe there will be any warning. It will be like the days of Noah and Lot.

"They were eating and drinking and marrying and being given in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all. Likewise, just as it was in the days of Lot—they were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building, but on the day when Lot went out from Sodom, fire and sulfur rained from heaven and destroyed them all— so will it be on the day when the Son of Man is revealed."

Most commentators I have read interpret this to mean that things will be going on as normal, then sudden destruction. The signs are already obvious. It would be nice to see a warning, but I think it will be sudden and without warning.

Bethlehem57

I have often said that many will be surprised when they are left behind. Just being a good and kind person is not enough, you have to believe the Gospel.
Not only that, but think about how great the chance may be that those left behind may be killed in the process of us being raptured.

Currently, numbers for population of the world is about 8 billion people. If 6% are raptured, taking Barna’s figures, 48 million people will suddenly be gone. We can be sure that some of these will be operating some kind of public transportation and can also be certain that a good number of people will be killed as a result. Better to believe and be certain than to wait and suffer eternally!

Dragontiger777

Not only that, but think about how great the chance may be that those left behind may be killed in the process of us being raptured.

Currently, numbers for population of the world is about 8 billion people. If 6% are raptured, taking Barna’s figures, 48 million people will suddenly be gone. We can be sure that some of these will be operating some kind of public transportation and can also be certain that a good number of people will be killed as a result. Better to believe and be certain than to wait and suffer eternally!
Do you remember about the COVID-19? They put the News operation about the world such as how many got covid and dead and etc? That will be same when the Rapture (Gone to home)....They will use that the operation to count the people look for us as RIA (my an idea word Rapture in Action (RIA) :cool:

What do you think?

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Did anyone else notice the comments in the OP article in regards to Matthew 24:44 ?

I often read the articles more than once. As I read this one the second time I picked up on the comments made in the article about Matthew 24:44.
Over all I agree with the article and appreciate it very much , however I do disagree with the position on Matthew 24:44.

ldonjohn

"God said it, that settles it!"
it is even sadder when you know those questions and ponder them but still do not know the "REAL" answers even for yourself(Jer 17:9) ....... do I believe that Jesus died and rose again for the whole world, I "THINK" so .... just not sure if I have "saving" faith in Jesus or if I am just one of those CINO's..... "depart from me for I never knew YOU!"is something that I have a 50% chance of hearing.

Hey Len. We had this conversation before & as you know many years ago I had a real struggle with doubting my “faith.” If anyone is interested in reading about my struggle I will post a link below to the article here at RF.

https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/threads/what-does-it-mean-to-believe-in-jesus.82903/

Anyway, I just want to remind you that our assurance of salvation is found in the promise of God's Word; not in anything we do.

When you say that you are not sure about your salvation, are you saying that you are not sure if you really believed, or whether or not you really meant business with God, or if you had enough faith? Those are the things that I questioned about myself during my struggle with doubting my salvation, and the moment I gave up on myself and looked to God, His Word, for the answer to my fears was the end of my life of misery and the beginning of a life of peace & assurance.

The only thing we have to offer God is our sin. If we have faith it is because He gives us the light to see that we need only Him. That light might be dim & our faith might weak, and the light God gives us will not focus on us, but will point to the cross. The weakest faith is saving faith if the object of your faith is the blood Jesus shed on the cross to pay the penalty for your sin. Jesus said, “It is finished.” He did it all for you. Jesus did all that God requires for you to be forgiven. The only thing you must do is to believe that He will do what He said he will do. In John 6:37 Jesus said “All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.”

You might ask “How do I know that God has given me to come to Jesus?” Well, Jesus answered that question in verse 44 where He said “No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at that last day.”

Next you might ask, “How do I know that God is drawing me to Jesus?” Well, Jesus answered that question also in verse 45 where He said, “It is written in the prophets, and they shall all be taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh to me.”

So, you have heard about Jesus & what He did for you on the cross, and you know that you need his forgiveness, which shows that God is drawing you to Him.

Len, I don't know if you have come to Jesus or not. I don't know if you believe Him or not. But, the things you have said in your posts here and in other posts here on RF seem to indicate that you want to have faith in Him. Am I correct in saying that you want to have faith in Jesus? If you do want to place your eternity in His hands, and you do “come to Him,” then that is saving faith.

Below is a link to an article about John 6:37. Hope you will take a look at it.

R.A. Torrey - THE DEVIL HAS ENTERED ME! (krowtracts.com)

Regards,

John

Back