Google will label which health clinics provide abortions

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Google will label which health clinics provide abortions
The increase in information that the search engine plans to display for users comes after lawmakers criticized the company for featuring anti-abortion clinics in searches.
By NOAH GOLDBERG/LOS ANGELES TIMES/TNS
Published: AUGUST 28, 2022

Google will start labeling which health clinics or hospitals provide abortions when users search for reproductive care online or on maps, the California-based company announced this week. The increase in information that the search engine plans to display for users comes after lawmakers criticized the company for featuring anti-abortion clinics — also known as crisis pregnancy centers — when people search for abortion clinics.

When users search in Google, the results will now display a disclosure high up that clearly marks whether a clinic "provides abortions" or "does not provide abortions," said Google Vice President of Government Affairs Mark Isakowitz in a letter responding to lawmakers.

more.............. https://www.jpost.com/business-and-innovation/all-news/article-715747

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
What do they search for? Where can I kill my baby??

Reproductive care, women's health care, abortion, abortion information, crisis pregnancy, unplanned pregnancy, unwanted pregnancy, accidental pregnancy, cost of an abortion, cost of pregnancy, ending a pregnancy, boyfriend left because I got pregnant, pregnancy information, evolution of a baby, abortion clinics, pregnancy clinics, adoption vs abortion, reproductive rights, right to life, pro-life clinic, abortionist, clinics that provide abortions, pregnancy counseling, abortion counseling, morning-after pill, rape pregnancy, incest pregnancy, husband threatening me if I don't get an abortion, homeless and pregnant, boss threatening to fire me because I'm pregnant, other woman and pregnant, scared and pregnant, etc., etc., etc.

antitox

Well that's what the left always does.

They choose words to frame everything a certain way they want everyone to perceive it. It's just lying, but that's who they are. They, by nature, do not deal in anything truthful. It's always deceptive. It seems that too few of them have any self-awareness. The Bible mentions conviction: that the Holy Spirit will convict us of sin and righteousness. There has to be conviction in a person's life to have any good effect.

I ask the Lord every morning to help me because I know that without Him I'm toast. Every day I have to have Him help me. Folks, one day I fell down the stairs and woke up in the ER. Fortunately, I didn't have any broken bones, but my jaw is still out of line. My teeth still clack on the left side.

Still........miracle.

I was busted up but it shocked people in my church when they saw me.

I looked like "The Walking Dead."

One guy stopped by my desk at work and said "I used to look like you." I said "you did?" He said " I was pistol whipped." How many OMG's can I say? I felt sorry for HIM!

God has a way of giving us perspective. I always welcome that. I'll be 70 in a few years so my hope is that I will last and finish out my life the way He wants. That's my hope.

Back