Trump holds a celebration of the same-sex marriage law — at Mar-a-Lago

jab777

I wonder if Mike Pence is seriously going to run in 2024. I really don't expect Ron DeSantis to because I think he likes being Governor of Florida. He probably doesn't want the headache of the problems that come with being President.
Pence in all honesty doesn’t have a chance. I wouldn’t be surprised if De Santis decides he’s happy being governor of Florida. However, he’d make a satisfactory president and he knows how the Washington sewer works since he’s served a couple of terms in Congress. And honestly, it would be nice to have a family with small children. We’ve not had that since the Kennedy Administration. I don’t count Amy Carter, Chelsea Clinton, the Obama sisters or Barron Trump as small. The were all at least 9 or 10 when their fathers became president.

soundingthealarm

My husband always reminds me that the D's and R's are both sides of the same coin...

If you have ever saw the movie Braveheart, I'm constantly reminded of how the Royals of Scotland sold out their citizens for their OWN selfish gain, selling out for deeds and titles in Longshanks empire. The Rhino's, whom are many have betrayed the USA and its sovereignty for their promised positions/inheritance in the NWO, that they will never receive.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
Pence in all honesty doesn’t have a chance. I wouldn’t be surprised if De Santis decides he’s happy being governor of Florida. However, he’d make a satisfactory president and he knows how the Washington sewer works since he’s served a couple of terms in Congress. And honestly, it would be nice to have a family with small children. We’ve not had that since the Kennedy Administration. I don’t count Amy Carter, Chelsea Clinton, the Obama sisters or Barron Trump as small. The were all at least 9 or 10 when their fathers became president.
I really :pray that DeSantis is or gets saved because I read he is RCC. I know this doesn't account for who gets in as President because JFK was also Catholic and so is Biden.

RedRx

This is at least the second thing I’ve seen from Trump that makes me question if he’s a Christian or if he merely tries to cater to Christian voters when it’s politically convenient. The first major red flag I remember was seeing him on stage with Kenneth Copeland. When I saw that I nearly choked on my drink and that was followed by a rather loud yelp that I can now only describe as sounding like a sick sheep.

Lord willing I’ll review my voting options in 2024. And believe me, I’m perfectly OK with the possibility that the Lord will not be willing!

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I had to shake my head when Paula White was a person involved in the prayer meetings at the White House. That was a red flag for me, and now it looks like he is wanting the gay votes so he is catering to them. Such a disappointment, and Robert Jeffress seemed to like him. He should be having a change of mind/heart over Trumps gay approval.

Kerbluey

Hubby said what was going on was Trump had some group of gay conservatives celebrating something or another, but Big Media is trumpeting it as his celebrating the marriage act thing. It just happened to fall on the same date or something.

Trump has his issues, but celebrating such a tyrannical law sounded so out of character to me.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Hubby said what was going on was Trump had some group of gay conservatives celebrating something or another, but Big Media is trumpeting it as his celebrating the marriage act thing. It just happened to fall on the same date or something.

Trump has his issues, but celebrating such a tyrannical law sounded so out of character to me.

You're right. The gathering had something to do with a conservative queer who was a Trump cabinet member. They weren't celebrating ungodly marriage liaisons.

cheeky200386

Log Cabin Republican groups (who Trump was hosting) is for all this gay agenda. I don’t know long people are going to be so willfully blind to it. :doh

I feel like I’m in the Twilight zone on this board sometimes.

There is no “conservatives” with this group. They fight FOR the gay gastapo mess every step of the way.
I believe it.

Amethyst

Angie ... †
The latter appears out of character to me.
Trump would not frame it as punishing others.
He will just say something pragmatic like “conservatives will come around. They’ll see that the more loving thing to do is to be accepting”

However is it is very much in character for him to support homosexuality in general. He always has.

He has a lot of gay Acquaintances and friends and donors. He will support what they want which is same sex marriage:

Back