Is the Rapture really that easy to explain away?

athenasius

Imagine all the parents freaking out when their children are suddenly gone because they were under the age of accountability. Good luck working in the school system when the Rapture occurs. Not that there won’t be a thousand other things to worry about but I can definitely picture a bunch of upset parents showing up at all of these schools. And if you aren’t a believer honestly what explanation will you have for them? I’m guessing that “Well, they just all disappeared“ will not suffice.
The New Agers have an answer ready, and it's been around for decades.

They say that in the coming transformation or whatever they term it the earth expels the evil people (Christians) or the aliens take them out but there will be a period of chaos and the benevolent aliens will remove the CHILDREN to a place of safety and they'll be brought back to the planet when it's all back in peace and harmony.

Jaybird

They say that in the coming transformation or whatever they term it the earth expels the evil people (Christians) or the aliens take them out but there will be a period of chaos and the benevolent aliens will remove the CHILDREN to a place of safety and they'll be brought back to the planet when it's all back in peace and harmony.
For kicks I sometimes go to New Age websites. This is an example of what they believe:

“The people who leave the planet during the time of Earth changes do not fit in here any longer, and they are stopping the harmony of Earth. When the time comes that perhaps 20 million people leave the planet at one time there will be a tremendous shift in consciousness for those who are remaining.” -Barbara Marciniak, “Bringers of the Dawn” (a Newager).

Reason & Hope

For kicks I sometimes go to New Age websites. This is an example of what they believe:

“The people who leave the planet during the time of Earth changes do not fit in here any longer, and they are stopping the harmony of Earth. When the time comes that perhaps 20 million people leave the planet at one time there will be a tremendous shift in consciousness for those who are remaining.” -Barbara Marciniak, “Bringers of the Dawn” (a Newager).
It's amazing how the enemy has his propaganda plan in place -- almost like he's read the book that outlines what will happen. :book

RedRx

What happens when the “evil people“ are all gone and then things get much much worse for everyone left? Who’s fault will that be? I realize there will be some newly converted Christians during the Tribulation but certainly these New Age people won’t be naïve enough to blame all of their problems on them.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.

They will have to get a little more creative as to why the (unbelieving) women who were pregnant are no longer pregnant . Out of a world of 8 billion people , it isn't hard to imagine millions of non-believing pregnant women present during the time of the Rapture.
Don't get me wrong , " they" will come up with an explanation, but they will to have be extra creative.
Between the empty tombs and empty wombs ,
the absolute power and might of all mighty God
will be on full display all over the world.
The only way one will not come to God for salvation will be through pure rebellious choice.
God doesn't make it difficult for one to come to Him.
It is the goodness of God that brings a man to repentance.
Through the judgments from God a multitude of people from all over the world will come to salvation and will embrace the true living God
Jesus Christ .

Praise Him.
✝️

Dragontiger777

You can omit this as I message this an issue. ONLY one person can see/saw while he walks with the God then He took him with home: Heaven. As I read some of his messaged, but the Israel afraid and not use him in the Old Testament. Because that history of what the man saw and wrote make the Pharisees scared and refused for some reason. This will cause the people paranoid. That happened before the Noah and the flood. It destroys everything.

My assume is that it will reappear during right before tribulation and during tribulation.

Best regard.

You must trust in HIM no matter what situation will soon happens. I am an exciting to meet HIM very soon,

usoutpost31

I still think the official explanation is gonna be aliens. Just look at how much alien-themed programming there is on TV and movies, the government has been talking about UFOs, Fox News has been talking about cattle mutilations and abductions, and then there was Avengers: Endgame where, spoiler alert, half the population disappears because a "god" decided there were too many people. Most of the population believes that there are aliens and that they have already visited earth. Many people with abduction stories say that the aliens told them that they are going to remove all the evil people that are holding back progress, and the abductee is to go out and tell people not to worry when they disappear. People have been primed to accept that aliens are coming, and that "bad people" are going away.
Maybe. But where have the aliens been while Christianity spread throughout the world the last 2000 years? And why are the aliens so inefficient? Rapture may take all the believers out, but the Gospel spreads rapidly and many come to faith throughout the Tribulation anyway. Could be there are as many believers on the earth during the Tribulation than there was before it.

Taking away all the bad people is kind of a hard sell, isn't it? The Bible describes the Tribulation as a period of unrestrained wickedness. Murders, rape, all manner of sinfulness and the Antichrist's genocidal campaigns against those who pose a threat to him.

usoutpost31

This is one of the reasons I believe the tribulation saints are gonna come mostly from the conservative, classical liberal or independent camps. These are the ones who still have functioning grey matter and have not succumbed to a debased mind but stopped short of believing in the Lord Jesus Christ. I'm sure there will be many woke leftists who will have opened their eyes to the truth during that time but I think it's the normal, silent majority who will make up most of the trib saints.
It might be the self righteous that have the hardest time seeing. It was the scribes, Pharisees and teachers of the law back in Jesus' time. We tend to think that people have been to church or have conservative leanings will be the converts, but they might also be the biggest holdouts.

For me, Matthew 11:23-24 is one of Jesus' most startling declarations. He said that if he had performed the same miracles in Sodom that he had in Israel, they would have repented and been spared. As ugly as the Genesis account is, those people would've responded to Jesus if they had the opportunity. In the same vein of thought, maybe even the least likely candidates imaginable become Tribulation saints because they bear witness to God's power.

At least in Revelation 7:9 they speak of an extremely varied group, from all tribes, tongues, and nations. From every background imaginable, which I think includes political affiliations too. In light of the Gospel, those differences cease to have any meaning. Those who respond to God's call, will be saved. Regardless of whom they were before.

gregb4hope

Hello daygo. Yes and there might not be a huge number involved, the UK is becoming quite hostile for believers! God Bless :)
In reality, the world is quite full of unbelievers.... Much of even the western world is far more Catholic than Protestant, and when the Pope speaks millions more listen than any other denomination. America forefathers resisted Catholic rule in favor of non-religious freedom.. to choose freedom from religious. Then America grew in the faith by reading the scriptures and Christianity blossomed into what it is now. Unfortunately, even democracy has it's limits and because it is based on majority vote of the people, not on the moral basis of the forefathers or theologians. Plenty of people have a misguided view of Jesus either by bad to lack of doctrinal study, no hope in His return and therefore no expectation. Endtimes is really a drastic transistion for all of us. But thanks be to Jesus who is the master of Hope, the rapture which is the act of "being caught up" will accelerate His reality and His anointing!

Back