AC confirms covenant, rapture “timing” question

Jaybird

I think the rapture will be like playing a game of dominoes. Once the first domino (rapture) is pushed over it sets off a chain reaction of events. Imagine all these people just disappearing and the chaos that follows? The scripture in 2Th 2:11 says that "For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie." There will be numerous delusions. Pick one: New Age beliefs, aliens, etc.. Then economic and societal chaos. Someone will rise out of this with an answer to the bedlam that will follow the rapture.

lamborgini

I think the rapture will be like playing a game of dominoes. Once the first domino (rapture) is pushed over it sets off a chain reaction of events. Imagine all these people just disappearing and the chaos that follows? The scripture in 2Th 2:11 says that "For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie." There will be numerous delusions. Pick one: New Age beliefs, aliens, etc.. Then economic and societal chaos. Someone will rise out of this with an answer to the bedlam that will follow the rapture.
I always wondered why the Bible doesn’t specifically call out the mood/temperament/emotion of those left behind in that moment. Like..crying, or..confused..or ???

Jaybird

I believe many of these people will be glad those pesky Christians are gone and the world can finally "evolve" to a :greater consciousness" or whatever baloney they will come up with. However, there will be those who will finally realize that those crazy Christians were correct about the Rapture. I can't imagine the dread they will feel in knowing the things that will come to pass.

katt

I believe many of these people will be glad those pesky Christians are gone and the world can finally "evolve" to a :greater consciousness" or whatever baloney they will come up with. However, there will be those who will finally realize that those crazy Christians were correct about the Rapture. I can't imagine the dread they will feel in knowing the things that will come to pass.
Oh, they want us gone all right, many after the rapture will say good riddance..

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
People will die, for sure. Imagine a believer who is a surgeon being taken in the middle of a life-saving surgery.
A paramedic taken during a dramatic rescue, a pilot flying a plane, drivers of cars that will careen away at high speed
into other traffic................the list goes on. Imagine people calling 911 for assistance and many of the responders are gone.
Talk about chaos.
Think about the ones who receive Christ right before the Rapture!
Saved one second , and glorified within the same second of time.
Imagine being in the process of being baptized when the Rapture occurs. Fully submerged under water one second , raised into glory the next!

All kinds of saints will be doing hundreds of different things when the Rapture takes place.
Many will be preaching , teaching, witnessing, helping in various manners ect...
Others doing just everyday regular stuff.

And , yes, there will be those saints that are in sin when it takes place.
I only mentioned that because I know if I don't it will be mentioned.
So yeah, that fact isn't absent from my mind.
I sincerely hope I'm not in any sin whatsoever when the Rapture happens.
First and foremost I prefer to be alive when it happens and I hope to be serving Christ in some capacity when it happens .
Although I suppose it really won't matter to much concerning the miraculous, wonderful, amazing event that will take place at that particular time .

It will be SPECTACULAR and GLORIOUS!

Last edited:

RedRx

I often wonder about these things. I personally don’t want to be driving so I don’t cause an accident. I also would prefer that it happens while I’m awake because if I am sleeping it might seem like a wonderful dream at first. It would be nice to have a chance to say goodbye but I realize that probably won’t be possible.

I can’t imagine the chaos that will ensue. Part of me would love to see the reactions on the faces of certain people that I’m assuming will be left behind.

It reminds me of a short video I watched online recently. It was a young man being filmed as he was driving and it was nighttime because it was dark. It was also raining.

He said: “There is no God. If there’s a God then there will be lightning in 3, 2, 1, NOW!” The moment he said the word now there was a huge lightning strike visible on the video. His facial expression was priceless and his comment after the lightning strike was “Well, that’s unsettling.”

I think there will be a lot of unsettled people. Imagine that first moment when you realize that Christians were right. If I were here I would think Bill Maher’s first show after the Rapture would be must see television. But I won’t be here to watch his show for the first time! Sorry Bill- not sorry.

Eph611

I can’t imagine the chaos that will ensue. Part of me would love to see the reactions on the faces of certain people that I’m assuming will be left behind.
We live in an age where many people will believe what they’re told by the lying media. There will certainly be chaos, but I believe the rapture is necessary so the globalists can take advantage of the ensuing chaos and establish totalitarian control. This is of course all before the AC steps onto the stage. Anyway, with all the UFO nonsense, Satan is setting things up. Those left behind will be horrified but I’m not sure a significant number of them will quickly grasp what actually happened.

ItIsFinished!

We live in an age where many people will believe what they’re told by the lying media. There will certainly be chaos, but I believe the rapture is necessary so the globalists can take advantage of the ensuing chaos and establish totalitarian control. This is of course all before the AC steps onto the stage. Anyway, with all the UFO nonsense, Satan is setting things up. Those left behind will be horrified but I’m not sure a significant number of them will quickly grasp what actually happened.
I'm sure the Catholic churches as well as many others will be packed after the dust settles.
The mosques and synagogues will be packed as well.
All kinds of evil machinations will start to come into play immediately .
It will take some individuals some time to get their bearings, others will have it right quick.
It will be a time never seen nor experienced ever before.
Reality of that future situation will break your heart.
All that craziness and unbridled wickedness is on the horizon.
You can see the silhouettes.
You can sense the encroachment.
It literally is just a matter of time.

ItIsFinished!

Something I’d never thought of till recently was the dead rising first and graves bursting open. Wow! Imagine tending your loved one’s grace when it bursts open, and as you’re reacting there you go up too, lol.
With the exception of those who passed away (in Christ) and have no sealed tomb/casket , I believe the following.
Those who have passed away that are dead in Christ and sealed and in the ground, when the Rapture occurs, the dead in Christ will rise first .
The tomb/casket will become unsealed and opened in the utmost quick fashion .
At this juncture the important thing is the tomb/casket is empty of a body.
The millions of open tombs/caskets here and abroad will PREACH!!!
They will be a witness and an unspoken testimony that speaks volumes about the glory of Jesus Christ !
Many will rush to the cemeteries and burial sites , facilities ect... to find their loved ones tombs/caskets/ containers unsealed/ opened.
It will send a very powerful and profound message .
Many will come to faith due to this witness.
From all over the world they will come.

Matthew 28 :2
And , behold , there was a great earthquake:
for the angel of the Lord descended from
heaven , and came and rolled back the stone
from the door, and sat upon it.

Matthew 28: 6
He is not here : for he is risen , as he said.
Come , see the place where the Lord lay.

Nemophilist

Someone may have already mentioned this, but I remember the first few weeks after 9/11 when churches were packed. I think after the Rapture, it'll be the same way. I think many Christians-in-name-only will seek salvation immediately following our departure, because many of them will know exactly what happened. At least, I hope they will!

Set free 47

Someone may have already mentioned this, but I remember the first few weeks after 9/11 when churches were packed. I think after the Rapture, it'll be the same way. I think many Christians-in-name-only will seek salvation immediately following our departure, because many of them will know exactly what happened. At least, I hope they will!
I hope you are right and many will come to believe the gospel of their salvation. But I have a feeling that some of these liberal churches along with the RCC churches and the media will attribute the vanishing of millions to something else.
One thing that turned me off was seeing cars lined up a gas stations on my way home from work on 9/11. Made me wonder how much people were just looking out for "number one."

Last edited:

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
think after the Rapture, it'll be the same way. I think many Christians-in-name-only will seek salvation immediately following our departure,
I hope this is true!!!
I do wonder how long, after the Rapture, that the Lord sends 'the delusion'...that is a mystery to me.
I hope some of my loved ones are saved post Rapture, if not before.
And I am speaking as if the Rapture will occur in my lifetime, and I hope it will.

ItIsFinished!

I hope this is true!!!
I do wonder how long, after the Rapture, that the Lord sends 'the delusion'...that is a mystery to me.
I hope some of my loved ones are saved post Rapture, if not before.
And I am speaking as if the Rapture will occur in my lifetime, and I hope it will.
I personally believe the strong delusion comes right around midway.
Not to be confused with Satan's heavy deception.
I think some people misconstrue Satan's present heavy deception with the future coming strong delusion .

ItIsFinished!

We live in an age where many people will believe what they’re told by the lying media.
Absolutely.
They will reject The Word of God , but embrace
the blatant lies of the media , many with a continuous record of lying and not presenting the facts.
Or the ones that highly embellish certain parts of a story to help fuel their narrative.
Lying is bearing false witness.

I’m thinking…..

Without any doubt in me, THE RAPTURE will be the next step and this will set off a chain you can only imagine.

Im thinking Ezekiel 38/39 will immediately come to the forefront. With USA crippled, this will embolden Russia and Allie’s to go in to do some plundering. ( Maybe God’s hook is the rapture.) This will allow for God to break his silence with Israel and show them that He is alive and He still cares. Say goodbye to any radical Middle East Islamic religion. (I’m thinking there could be a great conversion to Jesus in this area, which I believe is beginning as we speak.)

I believe the rapture will also allow for the “man of sin” to really rise up to have the answers in both his words and perhaps signs and wonders.

The Covenant being Confirmed should be right around the corner. This would be a good time to not point your finger at Israel.

But with that “peace” will also come the releasing of the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Because Seal 4 says “one quarter of the earth” will be affected, I’m thinking this will not affect Israel- she will not be a part of that 1/4. In fact, Seal 3 even says harm not the “oil and the wine”….two products Israel is noted for. Just a thought….

I now think the One World Government will begin to take place (10 toes come to life for one hour)….

All leading up to the Abomination of Desolation.

In conclusion- like the man said, ”I’m not looking for the Antichrist….I’m looking for Jesus Christ!”

Maranatha….come Lord Jesus come! We are ready and waiting….

BB

Disclaimer: it’s not my intention to be dogmatic in my timeline. It’s okay if you disagree…

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
I believe as well that the rapture will be the event that will “jump start” the fall of the dominoes that will result in the end times playing out as the Bible describes. With each passing day we see more and more signs that point to the time being short. :pray

Aiyanna, I totally agree! Since the rapture could occur at any time, I think you've painted an extremely likely scenario.
We are all familiar with the passage of Scripture that says, 'when they say peace and safety, then sudden destruction will come.' Personally, I've come to think that this is what people will say when everything appears to be normal once again, and the 'right' candidate gets elected at long last.
Possible scenario maybe…..This could play out shortly after the covenant of peace being confirmed, when many will be saying, “thank God for MidEast peace finally”……and then boom, the 4 Horsemen are released. And as we know, the rider of the 2nd horse takes away peace….so wars could break out. I suppose it’s possible the surrounding Islamic nations aren’t too happy watching Israel rebuild their temple, especially if it’s on the Temple Mount. But I still hold to the Gog War BEFORE the Peace Covenant, and that this War causes the peace covenant, rather than the opposite.

What I often think about as the time gets closer, will the church have any idea on who is the AC? We know from scripture that he wont be known before the church is gone, but that does not mean someone wont look mighty suspicious as a candidate for the AC.

Keep in mind that forum rules prohibit speculating on who is the AC, I just posted this as my thinking out loud.

I don’t think so. And here is how I based my answer ……..if the rapture is tomorrow, would we know who the bloke is? No….so that is how I came up with my answer.

It appears that the order of things to come is one world gov't will be officially established, followed by 10 kingdoms or Regions w/ governments. After the OWG is established and the 10 regions identified, another king will rise up (the antichrist) after the 10. This one, the antichrist will subdue 3 of the 10 kings in order to firm up dominion over the entire world.

So:

1st: OWG
2nd: Heads (kings) over 10 regions
3rd: antichrist becomes head of the OWG
4th: war to consolidate power over the 10 regions (3 kings subdued)

Daniel 7:23-27

23 “Thus he said: ‘The fourth beast will be a fourth kingdom on the earth, which will be different from all the other kingdoms and will devour the whole earth and tread it down and crush it. 24 As for the ten horns, out of this kingdom ten kings will arise; and another will arise after them, and he will be different from the previous ones and will subdue three kings. 25 He will speak out against the Most High and wear down the saints of the Highest One, and he will intend to make alterations in times and in law; and they will be given into his hand for a time, times, and half a time. 26 But the court will sit for judgment, and his dominion will be taken away, annihilated and destroyed forever. 27 Then the sovereignty, the dominion and the greatness of all the kingdoms under the whole heaven will be given to the people of the saints of the Highest One; His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all the dominions will serve and obey Him.’

Now I'm looking in Footsteps of the Messiah because I want to see what Arnold has to say about these verses.

(v. 23) On page 35 he indicates that the fourth kingdom devours (or rules) over the whole earth, something that no previous kingdom has ever achieved. For those previous 3 kingdoms, much of the earth wasn't even known.

(v. 23-24) On page 125-127 He calls the development of the OWG the 5th birth pang leading up to Tribulation. Right now the world is divided up into the western and eastern powers. Arnold expects the eastern powers to collapse, facilitating the move to the OWG. The exact form of government or how it is achieved, isn't known, but it is for sure that it will come to pass. He says the 6th birth pang is the division of the OWG into 10 kingdoms with a ruler for each one. Beginning before Tribulation, the 10 kingdom stage will continue into the middle of Tribulation. Following the division of the world into 10 kingdoms, the antichrist will begin his rise to power. 2 Thes 2:1-3 indicates the antichrist will be revealed at some point after the 10 kingdoms are established. Arnold calls this the 7th birth pang before Tribulation. Because Tribulation begins with the signing of the seven-year covenant between Israel and the antichrist, it is necessary for the antichrist to have sufficient political power to sign such a covenant.

(v. 24) On page 244-245 Arnold seems to indicate that the antichrist's gaining political control over the world could take some time. Rev 17:12-13 is useful to estimate the chronology of when the 3 kings will be put down, and it doesn't appear to be towards the beginning of Tribulation or before Tribulation begins. Arnold says that the antichrist eventually subdues the entire world politically with the exception of Jordan.

It is possible then that the Bride of Christ could see the formation of the OWG in whatever form it ultimately takes, and the division of the world into 10 kingdoms before we are raptured, but the rapture is imminent and can happen anytime between now and prior to the official beginning of Tribulation.

When you look at previous actions of God, and two come to mind immediately: Sodom and Gomorrah, and The Flood, in both cases the Lord took those He was going to spare pretty much at the last possible moment. Lot hightailed it out of there just in time, and Noah didn't have any time to waste after he completed the ark. There are probably quite a few other examples of similar timing in the Bible. Looking at the timing of those previous two events, it's very possible the Church will be here to see more than most of us would like to.

There is no reason to fear though. We're already going through some very insane times as world leaders of the west seem intent on destroying the very fabric of the nation-states they're attached to for their purposes, which while those purposes may seem worthwhile to those leaders, they are in fact nefarious and will most likely lead the world into the end times govmint. In most parts of the world Christians have already experienced horrible persecution. If it comes to us know that the Holy Spirit will give you everything you need to pass through it if you're saved. If you don't know Jesus Christ as your personal savior, I encourage you to invite Him into your life. He died on a cross to pay for your sins. It is a gift you need only accept to be free in Christ.

if you have the rapture preceding all of this…..count me in 100%……if you have the rapture following all of this, I won’t be able to come over and play.

BB

Back