New Age Cover Up

Aiyanna

We all know in order to vibrate out into another dimension, someone has to play the Theremin instrument. The Theremin is what made that classic sound on the Beach Boys “Good Vibrations”……….Come on man, know this stuff….:oops::biggrin
A coworker of mine was once told by a customer that her pants (my coworkers pants) were giving off good vibes... After the customer left (yes, I waited that long) I started singing "Good, Good, Good, Good Vibeations!!!".... The coworker wasn't amused, but I thought it rather fitting....

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
We all know in order to vibrate out into another dimension, someone has to play the Theremin instrument. The Theremin is what made that classic sound on the Beach Boys “Good Vibrations”……….Come on man, know this stuff….:oops::biggrin
I watched a movie about them and the one with mental illness...Bryan???..I can't remember...there was a load of talent in that band. I enjoy their songs, even Little St Nick.
I have thought that I would have enjoyed the beach scene in the 60s but truly, I know I would have gotten involved in a whole heap of sin.

Andy C

I watched a movie about them and the one with mental illness...Bryan???..I can't remember...there was a load of talent in that band. I enjoy their songs, even Little St Nick.
I have thought that I would have enjoyed the beach scene in the 60s but truly, I know I would have gotten involved in a whole heap of sin.
One of the founding members, and main song writer, Brian Wilson is the one who spent years battling addictions and severe mental issues.

Bohdan

The new age movement spirit guides have told their followers to expect a great disappearing of the unenlightened ...
Didn't know that. It seems odd they would come up with such a thing, but of course the Devil himself knows what's coming.

So this bit isn't just more of their usual craziness, but evidence of Satan taking a direct interest.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
Scottish people have a lot of colourful expressions! 'Havering' is a good one, 'codswallop' is my favourite, though that might be English. ;)
Years and years ago my great aunty said to me one time "aye yer lookin a bit Peelywally there me boy " , i turned to my grandmother and asked what it meant and she just laughed and said that's how people back in Scotland say that you look a bit sick or unwell

Jaybird

Here is an example:

Gateway to Oneness: Cristah the lightworker gets answers to her questions from a being that calls itself Ashtar. Ashtar [fallen angel] relates how the earth is moving into the 4th dimension, and how only human beings who are of the right vibration may enter it with earth. He says, “…those who do not believe,[in luciferian philosophy] will be left in the 3rd dimension,”and those that are not of the light must stay and learn here in the 3rd dimension.” He says that the fate of earth’s inhabitants “will be handled on an individual basis.”

They are saying that those who do not believe will be taken from the earth. Yes, we will, but not how you think it will happen!

Who is the nut?

Maranatha!

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
Years and years ago my great aunty said to me one time "aye yer lookin a bit Peelywally there me boy " , i turned to my grandmother and asked what it meant and she just laughed and said that's how people back in Scotland say that you look a bit sick or unwell
I read this before my eyes and brain were fully awake and focused this morning.

What I read was...Are you looking at your Peelywally, boy?
Uhhhhggg...won't even tell what I thought THAT meant.

Bethlehem57

Their last album was in 2012 ,
" That's Why God Made the Radio"
Has the classic Beach Boys sound to it.
Brian Wilson wrote the song.
Didn’t know that! Been awhile since we listened to what they now call “elevator music.” It’s pretty bad when Don Henley comes on in the mall with “Boys of Summer,” or even Eagles music and that’s considered shopping music!

Yep, I’m old!

Back