Biden celebrates 80th birthday

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
US President becomes the first octogenarian to ever serve in the highest office of the United States.
Elad Benari
Nov 21, 2022

US President Joe Biden turned 80 years old on Sunday, thus becoming the first octogenarian to ever serve in the highest office of the United States. The President celebrated his birthday in Washington with a brunch hosted by first lady Jill Biden, according to White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre. The first lady tweeted a photo of the President blowing out a candle on top of a coconut cake, with balloons in the background. “A perfect birthday celebration filled with so much love – and Joe’s favorite coconut cake!” she wrote.

more........... https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/363136

fl2007rn

It is obvious that Biden has cognitive issues and has some type of Dementia/Alzheimer's. It is hard for me to believe that 81 million people voted for him. I recently spent a week with my 87 year old mother in law who was diagnosed with Alzheimer's and she is more "With It" than Biden.

Mama Bug

Happy Birthday to the White House Resident,
I refuse to acknowledge you as my President.
In April, on my birthday, I choose to wish for,
You not to run for re-election in 2024!

But congrats anyway for turning 80 years old,
Sorry your cognitive function has long been out cold.
So enjoy your ice cream and your coconut cake,
Surrounded by people who are evil and fake.

I hope you will realize before it's too late,
That your future holds a terrible fate.
You need Jesus, that's a fact, not an opinion,
There's no reward, only punishment, for being Satan's minion.

Happy Birthday once again to the Commander-in-Thief,
A liar and usurper will never be a true Chief.
I feel the need to beg and plead with you once more,
Please don't run for re-election in 2024!

Bethlehem57

Whoopdeedoo.
US President becomes the first octogenarian to ever serve in the highest office of the United States.
Elad Benari
Nov 21, 2022

US President Joe Biden turned 80 years old on Sunday, thus becoming the first octogenarian to ever serve in the highest office of the United States. The President celebrated his birthday in Washington with a brunch hosted by first lady Jill Biden, according to White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre. The first lady tweeted a photo of the President blowing out a candle on top of a coconut cake, with balloons in the background. “A perfect birthday celebration filled with so much love – and Joe’s favorite coconut cake!” she wrote.

more........... https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/363136
All I can is, I’m praying that before it’s too late, he sees that he really needs a Savior! Its obvious that whatever his faith, he’s not saved. He and his son, Hunter, are some of the most devious men today and their father, Satan must be proud.

He’s jumped all over the Build Back Better plan that wasn’t his idea to begin with. And he isn’t competent to hold the office that he holds, but I know that God put him there for a purpose. Now, I read today, that those who are working so fervently for a one world everything are adopting this same idiotic mantra. And they are running scared because they keep attacking Trump any which way they can. Whether we ever have a fair election again or not, God is in control and His timing is perfect. People need to not trust in government for protection. They need to understand that God loves them and only He can keep them safe. All the power, money and position in this temporary world are worthless and also faith in Christ can save!

This man is evil and if he doesn’t become saved, we all know that all the money, influence and lying he’s done won’t get him anywhere when he faces judgement at the Great White Throne.

I thank God for His mercy to me, that I absolutely do not deserve but He loves me anyway!

Back