Rep. McCarthy tells Jewish Republicans he will pull Ilhan Omar from committee

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Rep. McCarthy tells Jewish Republicans he will pull Ilhan Omar from committee
McCarthy was speaking Saturday to the annual Republican Jewish Coalition conference in Las Vegas.
By RON KAMPEAS/JTA
Published: NOVEMBER 20, 2022

LAS VEGAS — Kevin McCarthy, the likely next speaker of the US House of Representatives, said he would remove Ilhan Omar, the Minnesota Democrat, from the House Foreign Affairs Committee, in part because of her criticism of Israel. He also hinted that her personal criticism of him last year was a factor. McCarthy, a California Republican whose party just won a narrow majority in the House, was speaking Saturday to the annual Republican Jewish Coalition conference in Las Vegas.

“I remember what she said about me,” he said. “I remember what she said about Israel. I remember what she said about the [US-Israel] relationship,” he said. “I remembered it so much, I promised you last year she would no longer be on foreign affairs. I’m keeping that promise.” There was applause.

more............. https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/article-722857

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
Ilhan Omar hates Israel .
She also is very indecisive.
Married 4 times. Twice to the same guy.
She is a 40 years young.
Also, as I repeat, Ilhan Omar hates Israel.
She has no place being on the House Foreign Affairs Committee.
What's the name of that trio group people refer to them as ? I keep thinking it was the circus but that definitely isn't it LOL

Andy C

He also pledged to remove Adam Schiff and one other dem. Im not sure he should’ve announced this now because he still needs to be approved by the majority of the House to be Speaker. If all the dems rally and stick together to disapprove him as Speaker, and if the 31 Republicans who voted against him to be their party leader do so again, than the GOP will have their first major problem by showing they cant stick together.

TimeWarpWife

As I've stated before, McCarthy is a RINO, but he's also evidently not the brightest bulb in the box because, as Andy said, it's probably not a good thing to have mentioned his intentions prior to the SOTH vote. Even if he does get the SOTH position, I'll believe what he says he's going to do when he actually does it because I don't trust him.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
I wonder if I were able to get an appointment to see her if I could drag a Pastor along with to do some "professional witnessing" :lol

Maybe present her with an imprinted Bible as a gift :smile

I don't live in her District, so she probably wouldn't see me. Maybe talk to someone that does live in her District and see what they can do :smile

:pray :pray :amen :amen

Andy C

As I've stated before, McCarthy is a RINO, but he's also evidently not the brightest bulb in the box because, as Andy said, it's probably not a good thing to have mentioned his intentions prior to the SOTH vote. Even if he does get the SOTH position, I'll believe what he says he's going to do when he actually does it because I don't trust him.
I have not paid much attention to McCarthy for the past few years. I know Trump fully supports him, but Im not sure what makes him a RINO?

Back