Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump may have reported Trump to the FBI - Cohen

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Ivanka Trump recently announced that she would not be joining her father's planned 2024 presidential run.
By JERUSALEM POST STAFF
Published: NOVEMBER 20, 2022

Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump were "potentially" moles who informed the Justice Department about classified documents being held at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago compound, the former attorney for Trump Michael Cohen claimed.

Last week, Ivanka did not attend her father's announcement about his plans to run in the 2024 presidential elections, telling Fox News afterward "I love my father very much. This time around, I am choosing to prioritize my young children and the private life we are creating as a family. I do not plan to be involved in politics."

In an interview on MSNBC's The Katie Phang Show, Cohen stated that one reason Jared and Ivanka would not be returning to the Trump campaign in 2024 is that "Jared got everything that he wanted and so did Ivanka. They made $640 million while they were in the administration."

more.............. https://www.jpost.com/american-politics/article-722912

Cross Talk

Ivanka Trump recently announced that she would not be joining her father's planned 2024 presidential run.
By JERUSALEM POST STAFF
Published: NOVEMBER 20, 2022

Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump were "potentially" moles who informed the Justice Department about classified documents being held at Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago compound, the former attorney for Trump Michael Cohen claimed.

Last week, Ivanka did not attend her father's announcement about his plans to run in the 2024 presidential elections, telling Fox News afterward "I love my father very much. This time around, I am choosing to prioritize my young children and the private life we are creating as a family. I do not plan to be involved in politics."

In an interview on MSNBC's The Katie Phang Show, Cohen stated that one reason Jared and Ivanka would not be returning to the Trump campaign in 2024 is that "Jared got everything that he wanted and so did Ivanka. They made $640 million while they were in the administration."

more.............. https://www.jpost.com/american-politics/article-722912
Either way, Kushner was a fox in the hen house. I hope if Trump is elected again that he has more sense on building his Cabinet than the last time. Rudy G. should have been his AG too.

Andy C

A little off topic:
Trump has picked some losers during his administration, Mike Pence to head the list, also Dr. Fauci, the AG and the list goes on. Often times for us trouble he received a knife in his back.
Trump has recently admitted he made some poor choices as a political newbee.

He did not appoint Dr Fauci, he was appointed to his current job at NIH in the 1980s.

MapleLeaf

With Trump making his 2024 bid announcement I am guessing the silly nonsense we hear in the media will reach new levels. I am honestly skeptical of him running again but the hysteria is beyond belief. I wasn't crazy about him when he first ran but their outright lies made me pay more attention to him and I could see his appeal. And I would rather have him leading our powerful neighbours than Sniffy McGoo.

jab777

With Trump making his 2024 bid announcement I am guessing the silly nonsense we hear in the media will reach new levels. I am honestly skeptical of him running again but the hysteria is beyond belief. I wasn't crazy about him when he first ran but their outright lies made me pay more attention to him and I could see his appeal. And I would rather have him leading our powerful neighbours than Sniffy McGoo.
Sniffy McGoo - I love it!

Back