NYPD arrests 2 armed suspects plotting attack against Jews

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
NYPD arrests 2 armed suspects plotting attack against Jews
A "developing threat" against the Jewish community was first uncovered by the FBI/NYPD Joint Terrorism Task Force on Friday.
By TZVI JOFFRE
Published: NOVEMBER 19, 2022

Two armed individuals carrying a large hunting knife, a Glock 17 firearm and a 30-round magazine who were planning an attack against the New York Jewish community were arrested by the New York Police Department (NYPD) at Penn Station on Saturday. A "developing threat" against the Jewish community was first uncovered by the FBI/NYPD Joint Terrorism Task Force and NYPD Counterterrorism and Intelligence Bureau on Friday. Officers began moving quickly to gather information and identify those behind the threat and early on Saturday MTA police officers spotted two armed individuals entering Penn Station.

more.............. https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemitism/article-722847

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Hmmm. Not a very well written piece.
It implied that one of the suspects traveled to NYC to purchase a firearm. NY, which is one of the hardest states to purchase a firearm next to CA. and Illinois. Why would anyone travel there to purchase a gun with criminal intent? Also there is a time restraint involved with said purchase of firearm in NY like many places.

The other suspect apparently lived in Manhattan.
Not much else said about that individual.

It stated that MTA officers spotted two armed individuals entering Penn Station.
What? Did they have that one gun the police found haphazardly exposed as well as the large hunting knife? That doesn't make any sense.

It states , they found a black ski mask (singular).
Strange. Only one of the criminals cared to conceal their identity? I don't know , maybe the other one had a covid mask and hat or something of the like.
Oh , and can't forget the Nazi armband. Of course they found Nazi paraphernalia. And to really accentuate the story, a very well preserved and colorful picture of a Nazi armband was included with this very poorly written article.

I would have none of you misunderstand me,
antisemitism is on the rise. I'm not saying this story is fabricated for the purpose of planting seeds of deceit to help foster present and future controlling measures, but it is a possibility.

The part about the monitoring.

NY governor Kathy Hochul stated on Sunday
that authorities are continuing to monitor
social media
sites in order to identify threats.

Of course "they" are. Wouldn't expect anything
less in these dark last days .
We all should rest assured knowing "they" are
scouring and combing the internet for any form of threats.

Kathy Hochul, the new improved Hillary Clinton.
With aspirations of becoming the first female
President.

Last edited:

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Wait, NYPD was actually allowed to arrest somebody?
MTA officers detained the two individuals, but NYPD is getting the credit it appears.
What is interesting is this articles imply the gun was in their possession and exposed. Another article involving the same story states the gun was recovered from one of the suspects parents apartment.
Why such a journalistic mistake involving the firearm?
Because if the firearm was not found on any of the two suspects than where is the intent that seemed to be implied?
My point is as my other post is, why are the facts not straight in this story? This isn't that difficult of a story to get the facts straight especially involving a firearm in NY city.
This story seems to be embellished in a very sloppy manner.

Back