The Midterm Election Rigging is Underway

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
On the election who would you say is correct on the election CNN or Politico? CNN says 214 for Repubs and Politico is saying Repubs have 217, if this is true we only need 1 more.

lightofmylife

On the election who would you say is correct on the election CNN or Politico? CNN says 214 for Repubs and Politico is saying Repubs have 217, if this is true we only need 1 more.
CNN says 215 for Repubs now so we need 3 now, and Politico is at 217 for Repubs. Dems are still at 204. Anyone know who is right CNN or Politico? In Arizona for Governor Katie Hobbs won against Kari Lake.

Last edited:

Andy C

Newsmax is another source saying it is 217. We are so close to taking the House. Then they will have control of the purse and power to subpoena. I hear there is plans to investigate Biden, his son, and the Covid 19.
Agree. If those holding seats for the GOP want to be re-elected, they will hold numerous investigations. Hunter will be a priority, and even the dems wont mind privately, as this will help them ease Biden away from running again.

lightofmylife

Agree. If those holding seats for the GOP want to be re-elected, they will hold numerous investigations. Hunter will be a priority, and even the dems wont mind privately, as this will help them ease Biden away from running again.
One thing is for sure there was no Russian Collusion Delusion, but there was a China Collusion with Biden & Son. They didn't want that out before the 2020 election to ruin Biden's chances of being elected President.

Andy C

One thing is for sure there was no Russian Collusion Delusion, but there was a China Collusion with Biden & Son. They didn't want that out before the 2020 election to ruin Biden's chances of being elected President.
The dems may squawk in public, but behind closed doors, they want the GOP attacking the Bidens, which will weaken Biden even worse than now, and he wont seek reelection.

Andy C

I just looked at Politico it is showing the Dems went up 2 from 204 to 206 in the House, and the Repubs are still holding at 217 with 1 more for the win of the House.
Newsmax, and a few other news sources are projecting the GOP has won the House with 218 members, and a few more will soon be added to their totals.

Next up - Trumps big announcement tonight at 6pm PDT.

lightofmylife

Newsmax, and a few other news sources are projecting the GOP has won the House with 218 members, and a few more will soon be added to their totals.

Next up - Trumps big announcement tonight at 6pm PDT.
Wonderful news to hear so Nancy will be handing over the gavel. :choir Congratulations to the Republicans for their win of the House.:thumbup :thumbup I knew Trump will be making his announcement tonight so ironic the Repubs take the :yipee House and Trump makes his big announcement the same night.:yeah

lightofmylife

I hope that one of the first things they do is cancel the Jan 6 commission, or redirect it with all new members to actually get to the truth and make it known to We the People.
I agree the Dems were always trying to blame Trump and label it an insurrection. The truth is Pelosi did not do her job and call for the National Guard. So now that the Repubs are taking the House hopefully the plotting the Dems did against the Repubs will be finally justified.

Back