The Midterm Election Rigging is Underway

TimeWarpWife

I know this has nothing to do with bible prophecy, but isn't it interesting that the only sane, competent, strong, common sense leader in the world right now is Israel's PM Netanyahu. :hmmm Every other leader is just plain nuts, corrupt, and/or a Communist dictator, especially the old guy occupying our own White House.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
So this Murkowski has held that seat for over 20 years as a Republican in name only .
And she has 42.8 % as of now and Kelly Tshibaka has 44.4 %, but needs over 50% vote to win.
So now the ranking system comes into play.
Interesting.

and in the ranking system the democrats who didn't already vote for her will probably have marked her in the #2 spot... she'll probably push ahead of Kelly when the rank system kicks in :(. The only reason Murkowski has 42% of votes is she's strongly supported by the democrats in the state since it is hard to get someone from the democrat ticket elected into office in the state of Alaska.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Sickening. Sick of politics. Can't wait for the politically free leadership we'll get when the Creator of the universe is ruling and reigning from Jerusalem. No more of these “bad kings” - as the Bible calls them, well for Israel anyway - and their abominations, as Biden has proven himself to be.

Yeah, I would have thought that Alaska is a strong red state, with all the military and the support for them up there. But then I saw on a political map that showed Alaska in blue. I was surprised. It sounds like the system is very rigged up there. Too bad. So far, Tennessee here is still a red state, and loving it. I wish there was 49 more Ron DeSantis governors and leaders like him around the nation. I really enjoyed his victory speech and how he said that wokeism isn’t allowed entry into Florida. Need more of that sentiment nationwide.

The state has been slowly transitioning from strong red towards blue. Conservatives far and away are the majority but so few people vote that people get elected who have views contrary to the majority of the population. Libertards have taken over city councils... that was a smart move. Libertards are very well organized and very astute about how they go about taking over and then enforcing the will over an area. Then apathy keeps those losers in office.

SkyRider

The state has been slowly transitioning from strong red towards blue. Conservatives far and away are the majority but so few people vote that people get elected who have views contrary to the majority of the population. Libertards have taken over city councils... that was a smart move. Libertards are very well organized and very astute about how they go about taking over and then enforcing the will over an area. Then apathy keeps those losers in office.
Shame. I saw Sarah Palin years ago in Anchorage during her time as leader of the state (boy, was she a lightening rod for the left's vindictive wrath). I was walking through the Captain Cook hotel and she was giving a speech in there. I suppose Tony Knowles is long gone from politics up there, right? I used to ride a mountain bike on that coastal trail named after him around Anchorage on layovers there. Really nice and scenic trail there.

Last edited:

NewWine2020

It appears the polls were way off.

I'm beginning to question whether any of our national elections have ever been decided by the voters. Maybe if the person who had been pre-determined to win actually won, the election app

The left simply wants it more and they have the will to fight. It's the same story is AZ, a once staunch red state where it seems that conservatives values are waning as the older generations slowly pass away.

If it were not for our very large senior population in some Phoenix suburbs, we would probably already be Dim blue.

kathymendel

I always wondered how America would be so weak that it was not a major player in the last days. I never thought we (collective we) would do it to ourselves and our country would implode from the inside out. So be it. God is still on His throne, He is still in control. Nothing surprises Him. This just reinforces my belief that time is very short and need to be busy praying and watering and planting seeds for Him.
Abraham Lincoln said in a speech that if America falls, it will fall from within...........not from outside enemies.
Guess we're seeing that now.............

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Why does Nevada and Arizona take so long to count? Are we really going to wait a week plus every time there is an election to get the final results?
Look at the news.... this isnt a vote, this is a production:

Who Will Win?
Election 2022.
Two Sides...1 Speaker ..... Brought to you by Bose

If it weren't for all the ad time and $$$, we'd have the results 10 minutes after closing.

The absurdity of it all. No wonder I'm so cynical.

I miss it when statemen/women ran for office, but according to Mark Twain, politics has never really changed.
The posters and bills just got fancier and more expensive.

Twain: If voting made any difference, they wouldn't let us do it.

Mass ballot mailing instituted in 2020 is the reason why the dims will steal the remaining races. Many of these folks who mightily lean dim would never have shown up in person to vote. It's so nefarious because the possibility of fake ballots and other fraud are so high, and there are no watchers to dispute them. By the way RINO leadership is allowing this to happen. The Great Reset cannot be stopped by the will of the American people. 75% of folks said America was on the wrong path but many still voted for our demise. It's absolutely sickening the lawlessness we're witnessing.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Mass ballot mailing instituted in 2020 is the reason why the dims will steal the remaining races. Many of these folks who mightily lean dim would never have shown up in person to vote. It's so nefarious because the possibility of fake ballots and other fraud are so high, and there are no watchers to dispute them. By the way RINO leadership is allowing this to happen. The Great Reset cannot be stopped by the will of the American people. 75% of folks said America was on the wrong path but many still voted for our demise. It's absolutely sickening the lawlessness we're witnessing.
Mega corruption through mass ballot mailing system.

Soon there will be a system implemented where a voting system of any sort will be beyond obsolete and unnecessary . Many upon many will excitedly line up to become part of this system.
Many will celebrate it...

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
I sure hope the Democrats isn't going to hold on to the House. They are slowly moving up at 195, and the Republicans have 209. We are only 14 ahead of them. So whoever gets 218 wins the House. I am really :praying Nancy is out of there, and the Repubs win the House and Senate.
Update-Republicans have 211 for the House need 7 more, and the Democrats have 197. :pray

Back