The Midterm Election Rigging is Underway

Andy C

DeSantis was the big winner last night, and the Don had several of his endorsed candidates lose. Trump better pay attention, DeSantis has a clear path to be the leader of the GOP.

If Trump really wants whats best for this country, when he makes his big announcement next week, he should announce he is moving on with his life, but will throw his valuable full support for a candidate who can win the Presidency, Ron DeSantis. With a unified Trump and DeSantis on the campaign trail, DeSantis would be tough to beat.

lightofmylife

Blessed Hope-Prepare To Fly!
My understanding is Pence has a book coming out next week. :rolleyes: Also, next week President Trump is supposed to make his big announcement.:pray
I know that Trump is suppose to make his big announcement. There sure are a lot of people writing books. Even Kellyanne Conway wrote a book. I haven't ;) written a book. If Trump does say he is running in 2024, I wonder who he picks for VP? I know Kristi Noem won in S.D. as governor, and she has bigger aspirations. Could he pick her as his VP?

Andy C

What does “run-off” mean?
In Georgia to win the senate you have to receive 50 percent plus one vote of all ballots cast. With Warnock leading walker 49.2 percent to 48.7 for Walker, and 99 percent of the votes have been tallied, neither one will likely get over 50 percent. In that case, another election for the contested Georgia senate seat will be next month.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Lake will not be happy because they had a tabulator problem in Arizona, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. So she is probably thinking something happened to her votes that isn't on the up and up.

I would be agreeing with her 100%. Nobody should be declared a winner until they sort that out and any people of Maricopa County were turned away due to the glitches they should be afforded an opportunity to vote before the official count is tallied.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
If Trump really wants whats best for this country, when he makes his big announcement next week, he should announce he is moving on with his life, but will throw his valuable full support for a candidate who can win the Presidency, Ron DeSantis. With a unified Trump and DeSantis on the campaign trail, DeSantis would be tough to beat.

Trump is like a rock star going from rally to rally, soaking up the love from those who come to the rallies. That's all well and good but I'm not sure it translates into 4 more years. While I would vote for Trump if he's the guy, it might be better if he remained a cheer leader and the party put another capable person forward who isn't overly beholden to special interests.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Next Wednesday a Town Hall will be with Mike Pence. He is going to be talking about his hopes for the Republicans, and also about 2024. I wonder if he is thinking about running for President?

As I think I opined in another post, if he decides to run I figure he'll last for the primaries in about two states and when he gets almost no votes he'll decide to bow out.

Back