The Midterm Election Rigging is Underway

biblegirl

Hubby has been so excited about the anticipated 'red wave'. I told him I didn't feel good about the Democrats conditioning us to expect a long wait for many of the races to be called. That sounded suspicious to me, like they already have been preparing to fix the election in their favor. Sadly, I think my pessimism may prove to be right. I keep reminding myself that God is in charge, but I would be lying if I said I were not disappointed. I guess I'm getting weary of the corruption of this world.

TimeWarpWife

Fetterman defeated Dr. Oz in PA. I feel bad for the future victims of crime in PA, NY, and every other place where the voters were either dumb enough to keep or vote in Demonrats, but not the people who are affected by crime who voted for these evil people. Those people are getting exactly what they voted for.

HisGloryIsPrecious

Kathy Hochul defeats Lee Zeldin in Gov race in NY. Apparently, NY is fine with record crime continuing to get worse for them.
Too many people with any sense in their heads have moved out of NY. I trained monkey could run as a democrat and would still win. As I write this Lee Zeldin still has not conceded. There was a problem with the voting machines with my/ his home district. They claim it has something to do with a hacking problem from earlier this year.

cheeky200386

So frustrating. I wish people would use their brains.

But then again, I have to catch myself from putting my hope in man. God has some kind of plan going on.
You'd be surprised. My brother in law complains to my husband about the crazy policies in MA all of the time. Now he has panic attacks from it, yet he voted for Healey. :rolleyes: My husband scolded him and they had to end the call. How stupid do you have to be?

I have a Catholic client who actually believes the media story that there is a tidal wave of White Supremacists taking over and how streessed she is over the election. I just brought it back to, consider how God would want you to vote based on what he says in scripture. Focus on what God sees as right and wrong, not what others tell you. I also highlighted what I was seeing as rise in Christian persecution based on comments politicians have been saying as I know she resonates with that. She keeps saying how she knows churches will be shut down in the future if things continue.

I notice focusing on Trump vs Biden, red vs blue can lose people. Highlighting Scripture and what it says about politics seems to resonate more with Christians, at least depending on the Christian. I know "Christians" who just flat out disagree with what the Bible says and don't see it as Holy but flawed.

I gotta be honest, I wouldn't be shocked to hear a large number of lukewarm biblically illiterate Christians voted for democrats or just didn't vote at all.

mphsmom

I was (and still am) angry about all the cheating and demonrats winning when they should have lost, but then this morning I thought this is it. This is really it. I have known we are in the end times, but this election really solidified it for me. The demonrats have to be in charge in the US for the OWG to be able to happen. If the republicans got in, most (the America First) would fight against the OWG. And since the OWG has to be in place before the Tribulation begins....... I physically (like an electric jolt) got a feeling in the pit of my stomach when I had this thought akin to getting on a speeding train picking up a ton of speed.

I know I am not explaining this right. I have believed Jesus is coming to get us soon, but all these elections results have put a lot of things in prospective for me. If God is letting us see the march to the OWG so clearly now in our country (one of the world's super powers) and hence the march towards the Tribulation, how much closer are we to going home with Jesus.

Jaybird

At a certain level I don't really care who wins, who cheats, etc.. This sin filled world will be governed at some point by the One who will truly establish a righteous reign. We are only here temporarily and a better place awaits us as citizens in heaven! Maranatha!

Philippians 3: 18-21:
For many, of whom I have often told you and now tell you even with tears, walk as enemies of the cross of Christ. Their end is destruction, their god is their belly, and they glory in their shame, with minds set on earthly things. But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself.

Leigh

At a certain level I don't really care who wins, who cheats, etc.. This sin filled world will be governed at some point by the One who will truly establish a righteous reign. We are only here temporarily and a better place awaits us as citizens in heaven! Maranatha!

Philippians 3: 18-21:
For many, of whom I have often told you and now tell you even with tears, walk as enemies of the cross of Christ. Their end is destruction, their god is their belly, and they glory in their shame, with minds set on earthly things. But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself.
I agree. While we should do all we can as far as voting and trying to push back by being a light in the darkness - on the other hand for our sanity we have to keep the perspective that this world is not our home and God has it totally under control.

SkyRider

Looks like the Repubs will take the House but sadly the huge wave turned into a ripple. Almost two years of Biden and his disastrous policies for the country, and for the most part, people stuck with their Biden-like Democrat Governors, Senators and Congressmen/women. Are they just gluttons for punishment, or politically illiterate, or do people just don't care to vote to make a change? Of course, cheating could be a factor, but it is still disappointing to see that the perceived anger against an obviously anti-America Biden and his cohorts and their insane agenda just did not materialize. Pelosi will lose her position - which is good - but this election just goes to show how far-gone Americans are concerning the direction this country is going.

Nemophilist

Here in Georgia, our Republican governor Brian Kemp has won reelection over Stacey Abrams, thank the Lord!! :cheer And she actually conceded this time. But the senate race between dim Warnock and Republican Herschel Walker is still "too close to call". Translation: they will miraculously "find" a few thousand more democrat votes:rolleyes:

NewWine2020

The voting is. The cheating may take a few more days. :oops:

Sadly, this seems to be the new "go to move" of the dimocrats.

1. Count up all the votes.

2. Determine how many extra votes are needed to defeat the conservative candidate by applying "Lib Math."

3. Announce that all the peopel who disagree with you are patriachal, white nationalists (Does not matter if they are women or what their actual skin color is).

4. Pretend that the vans and trucks unloading (100% Dim) votes in the wee hours of the night do not exist. Really strange how suddenly the republicans who were winning now just all lost by such a thin margin, huh?

5. Declare victory and repeat step 3 as needed.
I was (and still am) angry about all the cheating and demonrats winning when they should have lost, but then this morning I thought this is it. This is really it. I have known we are in the end times, but this election really solidified it for me. The demonrats have to be in charge in the US for the OWG to be able to happen. If the republicans got in, most (the America First) would fight against the OWG. And since the OWG has to be in place before the Tribulation begins....... I physically (like an electric jolt) got a feeling in the pit of my stomach when I had this thought akin to getting on a speeding train picking up a ton of speed.

I know I am not explaining this right. I have believed Jesus is coming to get us soon, but all these elections results have put a lot of things in prospective for me. If God is letting us see the march to the OWG so clearly now in our country (one of the world's super powers) and hence the march towards the Tribulation, how much closer are we to going home with Jesus.

I guess one silver lining in the dark clouds is that the Libs will Have to own the mess they started when the nation experiences even harder times in the near future.What’s already been done will be hard to undo quickly and even if all the Dims suddenly disappeared from office, they and their voters Would have beven blaming the Republicans who just got into office for everything that happened over the past nearly two years.

TimeWarpWife

From the "talking heads" I've heard, they're saying the red wave didn't happen because of murdering innocent babies. I just heard one lady say that Republicans didn't understand how important keeping abortion legal was to most Americans. :doh I thought all the polls were showing it was the economy, safety at the borders, crime, and education that were most important to Americans. If keeping the murder of innocent babies - unborn and now they want to murder the born ones also - legal was the real reason for the Republican loss, then this country deserves the evil, despicable, ungodly Demonrats destroying it and turning it into a Communist dictatorship. Unfortunately, it's most likely that until the Rapture happens, it's Christians, conservatives, Trump supporters, and Republicans who are really going to suffer for the evil the Demonrats will be unleashing. Bumbling Biden did make one thing clear in his latest incoherent speeches and that is he was going to make sure there was backlash against everyone who voted for Republicans. Sadly, I'm sure that's one promise this evil old man will keep.

SkyRider

I find it interesting that there was a full Lunar Eclipse (Red Moon) the early morning right before this election, almost like God is giving us a sign. Giving the results of these elections so far, it seems to be a warning that America's days are truly numbered.
Or, it could have been an omen that the so-called Repub “red wave” was going to be eclipsed by a higher authority. It would seem that our hopes for a return to a semblance of sanity happening in this country just isn't going to take place; it does not fit the narrative of America must lose its place in the world in order for the rise of the A/C superpower state to happen on schedule.

Back