Jesus Remembered Me

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Jesus Remembered Me
By Dennis Huebshman

Jeremiah 31:33-34; “For this is the covenant that I will make with the House of Israel after those days, declares the Lord; I will put My law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be My people. (34) And no longer shall each one teach his neighbor, and each his brother saying, ‘Know the Lord’; for they shall all know Me from the least of them to the greatest, declares the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.” (ESV – all emphasis mine)

It is interesting to note that the writer of Hebrews included the above verses in Hebrews 8:10-12, exactly as Jeremiah had written them. For anyone who believes that any church or some other religion has replaced God’s covenant with the Jewish people, they need to take note of these verses. God will never break a covenant.

Paul explains this in Romans 11:25-29; “Lest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brethren; a partial hardening has come upon Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. (26) And in this way, all Israel will be saved, as it is written, ‘the Deliverer will come from Zion; He will banish ungodliness from Jacob; (27) and this will be My covenant with them when I take away their sins’. (28) As regards the gospel, they are enemies for your sake. But as regards election, they are beloved for the sake of their forefathers. (29) for the gifts and the calling of God are irrevocable.”

This follows Zechariah 13:8-9; “In the whole land, declares the Lord, two-thirds shall be cut off and perish, and one-third shall be left alive. (9) And I will put this third into the fire and refine them as one refines silver, and test them as gold is tested. They will call upon My name, and I will answer them. I will say they are My people; and they will say the Lord is my God.”

As would be said in Texas, “What’s fixin to take place, won’t be purdy at all!”. The time we’re told about as being the end of this era is drawing very near, and it could commence just about any day now.

First, God has not rejected Israel; much of Israel has turned their back on His Son. The absolute free gift that Jesus bought and paid for with His precious sin-less shed blood, was for all mankind everywhere. As with any gift, to enjoy the total benefits of what has been offered, it must first be received, and then accepted. Sadly, more of this earth’s population has left the gift on the table unopened.

Of the over 15 million Jews worldwide, it’s estimated only 1% to possibly 3% of their total population are Messianic, or believe Jesus is their true Messiah. Those who believe, and who will be alive at the Rapture of all true believers, will be taken up to be with Jesus to be kept from the coming wrath/tribulation. (1 Thessalonians 1:10; 1 Thessalonians 5:9-10 and Revelation 3:10)

All who have not accepted Jesus will go into the 7-year wrath as told by Daniel and by John in Revelation. People will still be able to call on Jesus and be saved, but it will be much more difficult than right now. Yes, there are places today where if someone accepts Jesus they are subject to persecution and martyrdom. During the reign of satan’s ultimate antichrist, this action will be world-wide.

Sometimes we get the feeling that this evil will only get worse, and we won’t see any change for the good. However, our Savior hasn’t forgotten us, nor has He forsaken us. We may still see terrible things before He calls, but the eternity for all who have called on Him will be absolutely miraculous.

A song written by Hank Williams (9/17/23 – 1/1/53) and his wife Audrey Williams (2/28/23 – 11/4/75) called “Jesus Remembered Me” is a joyful hymn that is full of hope for us all.

1.) I was all alone and drifting on a lonely sea of sin; nothing but darkness, no sunshine within. I lifted my eyes to the Lord in the sky, and Jesus remembered me.

Ref.) Jesus remembered me; and so He set me free. Once I was blinded, but now I can see; Glory to God, He remembered me.

2.) Now the sun is shining, I’m happy and free; no more sorrow, no more troubles to see. I’m going Home to Glory, my Savior to see; Glory to God, He remembered me. (ref)

3.) When He talked to His disciples at the Sea of Galilee, He said He’d remember a mortal like me. I asked for His blessing, down on my knees; and Glory to God, He remembered me!

No one can say when the Trumpet of God will sound, and the shout will come from an archangel. (1 Thessalonians 4:13-17 and 1 Corinthians 15:51-53) However, for anyone to believe they’ll have time to call on Jesus at that moment, they are terribly mistaken. The time to consider your eternity is right now.

The hardest part is believing it’s possible, and there must be more to it than is being told. Our Heavenly Father is a God of pure Love, and He wants no one to fail and end up in hell. (2 Peter 3:9) He also knows that all of those who do call on Jesus to be their Savior, will sin right up to the time they go Home. That’s why we have 1 John 1:8-10 to assure us we will be forgiven when we confess and ask Him for that forgiveness. Romans 3:10; Romans 3:23 and Romans 6:23 all tell us that no one is free from sin. There was only one “human” that ever lived a sinless life here, and that was God’s own Son.

The good news, or gospel, is that even while we were still in our sin, Jesus came and died for us. (Romans 5:8) As I stated earlier, for this wonderful gift of grace and mercy to apply, we must receive the gift and accept it. Each person must do this for themselves as no one can do this for anyone else.

One more issue; no one has sinned so badly that they cannot be forgiven. This does not mean a person won’t be disciplined, just as any parent would do for their child to help them learn. However, for anyone to truly call out for Jesus to forgive and save them, they will be saved. (Romans 10:9-13)

The unforgiveable sin is to take your last breath here without Jesus as your Savior. During the tribulation, there is one more unforgiveable sin, and that will be to take the mark of the beast. It doesn’t matter what false pastors, prophets or antichrists might tell you, John 3:18 and 1 John 1:10-12 plainly states that without Jesus, no one has the Father.

My life verse is John 14:6 as given by Jesus Himself; “Jesus said to him, I am the Way, the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except through Me.”

Just look at all the changes that’s happened in the past couple years, and know all the end of this age signs are here right now. The signs by themselves have always been here, but not all together as they are in this day and age.

Just remember Jesus; and He Will Remember you!

Shalom!

[email protected]

https://www.raptureforums.com/dennis-huebshman/jesus-remembered-me/

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
The hardest part is believing it’s possible, and there must be more to it than is being told.
This!! Sometimes I wonder if it's not too good to be true. I know it's true and that I am saved. The thought (fact) that all a human must do is believe in Jesus is mind blowing to me. Praise God I was raised in church and believed from a very young age. Praise God my grandchildren already confess to believe!!!!

Denny

Beautiful!!
On a side note..I dont know a lot about Hank Williams Sr...I must look into this.
Hank lived a life of alcoholism, yet he said he was a believer from a very young age. It is totally up to the Lord if his belief was true. I was only about 5 when I saw him, but I don't remember a whole lot. Only that Minnie Pearl held on to me as he passed by. My mom had relatives in the Grand Ole Opry, and we were allowed backstage. I hope and pray that Hank really had the Lord in his heart.

JoyJoyJoy

I Shall Not Be Moved
Hank lived a life of alcoholism, yet he said he was a believer from a very young age. It is totally up to the Lord if his belief was true. I was only about 5 when I saw him, but I don't remember a whole lot. Only that Minnie Pearl held on to me as he passed by. My mom had relatives in the Grand Ole Opry, and we were allowed backstage. I hope and pray that Hank really had the Lord in his heart.
I always loved that song The Ride by David Allen Coe.....can you bend them guitar strings???

Back