Nord Stream 2 pipeline pressure collapses mysteriously overnight

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
Follow the money, Who stands to profit the most form this act?

Putin: Obviously everything he says is a lie. So he could be plotting or taking advantage of this act.
Perhaps once the cold winter sets in, the European consensus may fall apart. He may claim the attack was to disrupt soviet shipping and legitimize naval actions.

Brandon: It looks like there is a quote that is rather damning. Obviously Joe was not sending a UDT team to blow things up, but meant to financially strangle the operation.
Like we believe Joe? Who knows what back door deals have been made go get EU on to another fuel supplier.

The Greens: They are probable lovin' this. It forces more green energy and eliminates a quick return to Russian gas. Obviously they do not have the tech to do this kind of sabotage, but never waste a good crisis.

Submit your conjectures....

athenasius

A very interesting and scary claim: https://www.forbes.com/sites/michae...rmer-polish-defense-minister/?sh=1d5f0961312e

If true, or even if people believe it's true, this will get very ugly very quickly. As Pete would say, I think we've about run out of normal. For the first time ever, I'm very hesitant to buy green bananas. How long will God continue to restrain things? So much is in motion and barreling downhill right now...

I'm getting very interested in that report, and the Fox News report with video clips of Biden and Nuland stating they would destroy the Nordstreams.

I think this might go to the top of the lists of suspects now because Biden is definitely stupid enough to think this might be a good idea, and his handlers seem to follow a globalist agenda and they are pushing for war because that destabilizes everything and makes money for the arms dealers and others at the top of the food chain.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
I'm getting very interested in that report, and the Fox News report with video clips of Biden and Nuland stating they would destroy the Nordstreams.

I think this might go to the top of the lists of suspects now because Biden is definitely stupid enough to think this might be a good idea, and his handlers seem to follow a globalist agenda and they are pushing for war because that destabilizes everything and makes money for the arms dealers and others at the top of the food chain.
Especially with his current mental state

GHoe

Please verify, but I believe :

Nord 1 was working but had been shut down. This is the one that appears to have been sabotaged. There was fuel in the line.

Nord 2 was under construction and is not functional as all work has stopped.
NordStream 1 was "down for maintenance" for a couple weeks prior to its new windows (Both lines) but had been being used prior to that.

Nordstream 2 was complete and sitting unused from what I understand. Prior to its damage it was pressurized to 105 BAR (1 bar = 14.5 psi). After the damage it read down to 7 bar. (Per Guardian article)

MikeD

Who did this? Consider Seal Team 5! These guys are VERY capable of going down to such levels and causing all sorts of havock!
If this is actually true or not obviously time will tell!!

Back