Where Will You Go?

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Where Will You Go?
By Dennis Huebshman

Revelation 6:15-17; “Then the kings of the earth, and the great ones and the generals and the rich and powerful, and everyone slave and free, hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains, (16) calling to the mountains and rocks to ‘fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who is seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb, (17) for the great day of Their wrath has come, and who can stand?’.” (ESV – all emphasis mine)

Isaiah 2:10-11; “Enter into the rock and hide in the dust from before the terror of the Lord, and from the splendor of His majesty. (11) The haughty looks of man shall be brought low, and the lofty pride of men shall be humbled, and the Lord alone will be exalted in that day.”

John 6:67-69; “So Jesus said to the twelve, ‘Do you want to go away as well?’ (68) Simon Peter answered Him, ‘Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life, (69) and we have come to know that You are the Holy One of God.’.”

For all who believe they can live without our Heavenly Father in their lives, and for those who don’t believe He exists just because they say so, the day is coming very soon when they will be shown just how wrong and foolish they have been.

Psalm 139: 1-16; “Lord, You have searched me, and known me! (2) You know when I sit down, and when I rise up. You discern my thoughts from afar. (3) You search out my path, and my lying down, and are acquainted with all my ways. (4) Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, Oh Lord, You know it altogether. (5) You hem me in behind and before, and lay Your hand upon me. (6) Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high; I cannot attain it. (7) Where shall I go from Your Spirit? Or where shall I flee from Your presence? (8) If I ascend to Heaven, You are there! If I make my bed in sheol, You are there. (9) If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea, (10) even there Your hand shall lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me. (11) If I say, ‘surely the darkness shall cover me, and the light about me be night’, (12) even the darkness is not dark to you; the night is bright as the day, for darkness is as light to You. (13) For You formed my inward parts; You knitted me together in my mother’s womb. (14) I praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are Your works; my soul knows it very well. (15) My frame was not hidden from You, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. (16) Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in Your book were written every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there were none of them.”

To many lost souls today, the words of these passages are just gibberish. Satan and his demons are working harder than ever before to turn souls away from having an eternal life with the Father, His Son Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. Even though he knows what his final outcome will be (Revelation 20:10), he is just arrogant enough to want to cause as much hate and destruction as possible before the true eternity begins.

Jeremiah 23:24; “Can a man hide himself in secret places so that I cannot see him, declares the Lord. Do I not fill heaven and earth, declares the Lord.”

Luke 8:17; “For nothing is hidden that will not be made manifest, nor is anything secret that will not be made known and come to light.”

Luke 12:2; “Nothing is covered up that will not be revealed, or hidden that will not be made known.”

Then 2 Corinthians 4:3-4; “And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. (4) In their case, the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the Glory of Christ, who is the image of God.”

Another powerful verse is Hebrews 4:13; “And no creature is hidden from His sight, but all are naked and exposed to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.”

There are a lot of verses here to consider, and a lot of information to take in at one time. However, as stated earlier, satan is not taking any time off. In 1 Peter 5:8; “Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.”

Just looking at all the changes that have taken place in the past two years in this whole world should be a definite indicator that end-time prophecies are totally true and accurate. People are fulfilling Matthew 7:13-14 with more turning to this world and its leader, than those who are seeking Jesus to be their eternal Savior. Isaiah 5:20, where evil is seen as good and good seen as evil, is becoming the normal attitude.

Jesus said there would be a turning away from the faith in the last days, and that there would be an increase in false prophets and antichrist activities. Just watching or reading all the faux news that is being given should be a clear sign of this.

For all who wish to be ready when the Trumpet of God sounds, and the shout comes from the archangel, right now would be a great time to seek the Savior. The “Rapture” could take place at any moment, and “twinkling of an eye” is super-fast. Experts have calculated that this is less than 100th. of a second. And yes, God can make that event take place in that short time period.

The one place you can be assured that you would not be wasting time is to seek the Savior and be safe within His precious flock. (John 10) He gave His life here on earth so that we could be cleansed of all sin, and have a Home in Paradise with Him. In 1946, (my birth year), James B. Coats released a song “Where Could I Go But To The Lord?” It has been recorded many times by many artists, and his message is very applicable for today.

1.) Living below in this old sinful world, hardly a comfort can afford. Striving alone to face temptations sore; Where Could I Go But To The Lord?

Ref.) Where could I go? Oh where could I go? Seeking a refuge for my soul. Needing a Friend, to save me in the end; Where Could I Go But To The Lord?

2.) Neighbors are kind, I love them everyone; we get along in sweet accord. But when my soul needs manna from above; Where Could I Go But To The Lord!

3.) Life is grand, with friends I love so dear; comfort I get from God’s own word. Yet when I face the chilling hand of death, Where Could I Go But To The Lord?

In 2 Thessalonians 2, we’re told of the coming of the “lawless one”, who will be the ultimate evil antichrist of the 7-year tribulation. He currently is held back by a “Restrainer”, which would be the Holy Spirit that indwells all true believers. When the Father gives the word, the antichrist will be released, and this world will see evil and terror as never before. All who are indwelt by the Holy Spirit will be removed from this earth by the Rapture to keep us from the coming wrath. That’s found in 1 Thessalonians 1:10; 1 Thessalonians 5:9-10 and Revelation 3:10.

For all who have chosen the god of this world, they will be given a strong delusion so they will believe all the lies that satan’s evil one puts out. (2 Thessalonians 2:11-12) They will be the ones who will gladly take the “mark of the beast”, and therefore be condemned to the lake of fire forever.

If you would go to Romans 10:9-13, the simple steps to call out for Salvation are there. The final statement is; “All who call on the name of the Lord, will be saved!” From that moment on, your eternity is set with the Lord, and He will even personally prepare a place for you in Heaven. (John 14:1-3) Eternity is forever, and that’s a long time to not have made the right choice. It will either be Heaven with the Lord, or hell with satan and all his demons.

You will be eternally thankful that you will have made the right choice. There’s nothing hard about it. God’s word is true and accurate. Confess, Believe, Call – that’s it. Hope to see you at Home!

Shalom! Maranatha! (Peace – Come Lord Jesus)

[email protected]

https://www.raptureforums.com/dennis-huebshman/where-will-you-go/

Andy C

For all who have chosen the god of this world, they will be given a strong delusion so they will believe all the lies that satan’s evil one puts out. (2 Thessalonians 2:11-12) They will be the ones who will gladly take the “mark of the beast”, and therefore be condemned to the lake of fire forever.

If you would go to Romans 10:9-13, the simple steps to call out for Salvation are there. The final statement is; “All who call on the name of the Lord, will be saved!” From that moment on, your eternity is set with the Lord, and He will even personally prepare a place for you in Heaven. (John 14:1-3) Eternity is forever, and that’s a long time to not have made the right choice. It will either be Heaven with the Lord, or hell with satan and all his demons.

You will be eternally thankful that you will have made the right choice. There’s nothing hard about it. God’s word is true and accurate. Confess, Believe, Call – that’s it. Hope to see you at Home!
Amen, its never too late to call out to Him as long as one is still alive.

Praying all the lost will repent, and confess Jesus as their Savior.

Back