Will we witness satan's access to God?

WaitingOnHim

Renewed In Christ
Just wondering...
Scripture informs us that satan currently has access to God's throne to accuse each of us.
We are told how satan will be finally thrown from Heaven at the middle of the tribulation, along with his angelic cohorts.
Most of us believe that our rapture occurs at some point prior to the tribulation.
Just wondering if we will be allowed to witness satan accusing new tribulation believers, and God's awesome response, before he is banished for good?
Thoughts?

alisani

Just wondering...
Scripture informs us that satan currently has access to God's throne to accuse each of us.
We are told how satan will be finally thrown from Heaven at the middle of the tribulation, along with his angelic cohorts.
Most of us believe that our rapture occurs at some point prior to the tribulation.
Just wondering if we will be allowed to witness satan accusing new tribulation believers, and God's awesome response, before he is banished for good?
Thoughts?
I don't have any ready answers but this is a question I've been curious about for a long time. Personally, I hope to see him getting his due before the throne of God and again when he's cast into the lake of fire.

Salluz

Aspiring Man of God
Concur. When Im finally in heaven, satan will be the furthest thing from my mind.

And he will likely leave us alone as he will no longer have anything to accuse us of in our glorified state. His "job" that he has taken on is our adversary and the accuser of our brethren, but there will be no accusation he could possibly levy against a glorified person and no way to act against us in the presence of God.

WaitingOnHim

Renewed In Christ
Great responses!
I absolutely agree that he can't accuse us who are raptured any more!
Andy & others are right on about not worrying about seeing satan again. He's caused us enough heartache.
Just thinking out loud while I'm still in this flesh that I would love to see him get smacked around a bit before he's tossed out.
Maybe the Lord will let us see some videos of it during the millennium :)

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
I can't imagine an earthly father wanting his little children to have any contact whatsoever with someone who has hurt them. So it's hard to imagine our Father even wanting us to lay eyes on our enemy. Honestly, I don't even care to see him, ever....even when he is thrown into the lake of fire.

WaitingOnHim

Renewed In Christ
Jesus said, "I beheld Satan, as lightning fall from heaven" , past tense. Jesus wasn't seeing this event prophetically in the future. Satan was cast out of heaven eon's ago, he is the god of this world or age. At least that's one man's opinion.
I agree that satan was indeed cast from his original home in heaven even before tempting eve in the garden of Eden.
However, we are told that he still has limited access to God's throne in order to continually accuse the saints.
He will be forever banished completely at the mid-point of the tribulation, when he inhabits the antichrist and begins his final assault against the jews and humanity.
He will have one final, failed attempt at the end of the millennium, after which he will be eternally cast into the lake of fire.
My understanding, at least.
God bless.

RonJohnSilver

Maybe if you want to see it, you will and if you don't, you won't. Personally, I want to see it. I like to see the answering of my prayers (and others). Plus, I want him to see my face as he's heading for the lake. I want him to know that I had a part (small) in his demise. Something for him to ponder for all eternity.

Dave_97

Regardless of whether we will see Satan or not is not that relevant. We will be alongside Christ. As scripture is clear

“…and so we shall always be with the Lord” - 1 Thessalonians 4:17

We won’t have any fear of Satan in our glorified bodies and alongside God himself, and the multitude of angels on our side.

To my understanding of scripture I think we will see him as he gets cast out of having access to Heaven, and getting locked up in the abyss at the end of the tribulation, then afterwards thrown in the Lake of Fire.

Back