World Health Organization Upcoming Vote in May Threatens Nations' Sovereignty

Andiamo

"Let's go!"
Maybe I'm out in left field here but if the WHO has some external "control" of 193 countries and has the ability to take away their sovereignty and lock the population down, that seems to me like the closest we've come to the feet of iron and clay in the Nebuchadnezzar statue of Daniel. ??
Out in left field with you.
Forced compliance when it comes to medical treatments could be another possibility. I am just going by what this guy said who read the entire thing.

NewWine2020

https://www.thethinkingconservative...eover-of-the-national-sovereignty-of-nations/

"These amendments to the International Health Regulations (IHR) do not need to be approved by two-thirds of the U.S. Senate because the United States agreed to the International Health Regulations (IHR) in 2005 and continue to do so by virtue of our membership in the United Nations and the World Health Organization. IHR regulations override and supersede the U.S. Constitution."

We need to boot the UN and the WHO into the Atlantic Ocean where they belong.

glc11

Well, not comply. When Governor Whitmore here in Michigan ‘commanded’ that we weren’t allowed to gather at friends, etc and/or have more than 5 people together, we just, well, ignored it.
same. When we lived in CA during summer 2020 and Newsom shut down the beaches over the summer, everyone just walked across the barracades and the Sherriff's did nothing because they knew it was a joke.

Spartan Sprinter 1

Formerly known as Shaun
What are the odds of Monkeypox cases occuring (Canada, USA, Europe, South Africa, Australia) in the week before the vote to give pandemic powers and authority to the WHO? It's not meant to be that contagious, yet appears in four different continents. Hmmm.

Yeah a representative of the NSW health department announced on the news that it wasn't anything to panic about and that the smallpox vaccine is supposed to be pretty effective against it.

We will see how long it takes to see whether they will be drinking from a different Kool aid and start stirring panic

madcat

What are the odds of Monkeypox cases occuring (Canada, USA, Europe, South Africa, Australia) in the week before the vote to give pandemic powers and authority to the WHO? It's not meant to be that contagious, yet appears in four different continents. Hmmm.
The “latest and greatest” PLANdemic is actually pronounced with a silent “K” ——MON(K)EYPOX. There, I fixed it for You.. ;)

Isn’t is fortuitous that the O-Biden adm. has already purchased $119 MILLION doses of a monkey pox “vaccine” from a Swedish co. called Bavarian Nordic, that just HAPPENED to get rich overnight through Fauci’s support of the, during the 2014 Ebola plandemic????

And of course we can all relax knowing that the only vials of active smallpox are in safe keeping with our CDC ( Corrupt Demonic Cabal).

After studying prophecy for over 22 years, I could never even imagine the evil on display in the past 2 1/2 years. I now go back and look at Kennedy’s assassination and 911 with different eyes.

MapleLeaf

Money laundering. Just like all the tent hospitals built that were never used. Money changed into somebody's hands on that deal.

But please, please. Let's ignore the monkey pox talk. I can't handle more lockdowns. If we ignore them they can't scare us. I don't want to feed the beast. We're hoping to see family this summer and now it looks like it's being stolen away from me. I just can't handle it.

Epieikes

Money laundering. Just like all the tent hospitals built that were never used. Money changed into somebody's hands on that deal.

But please, please. Let's ignore the monkey pox talk. I can't handle more lockdowns. If we ignore them they can't scare us. I don't want to feed the beast. We're hoping to see family this summer and now it looks like it's being stolen away from me. I just can't handle it.
We need a hug icon. One thing...ONE...that FB does right. Hugs and extra prayers, Maple. Isaiah 26:3...and you remind me next time.

Jojo4124

Until WHO, or global govmint has a standing army, nations would retain the option to say no, just because they have a standing military...
But militaries are being depleted, at least in Canada n US, of military supplies because of gifts to Ukraine. And with the Pres we have who is selling us out to global gvmt, our military may be rendered useless. The WHO wants to sanction countries who wont obey their orders...maybe using a global military??

Jojo4124

Trump got us out of the WHO when it was discovered that China let Wuhan write its own inspection report two weeks after they had let the bug out of the bag. One of many good things Biden reversed.
Monkey Pox is an offshoot of the WHO corruption that requires person-to-person contact to spread: monkey laundering.
Wash your own shorts and let Hunter oversee the monkeyshines.
Monkey laundering, lol!! You have a great sense of humor, Footsteps!

madcat

The WHO, headed by an individual with ties to China, who's not even a doctor, a sort of who's who of corruption.
Isn’t Tedros’ history one of being a darn good Ethiopian terrorist????? It’s been several years since I read that, but remember it being validated with details. However with ALL media now being white-washed (oops-racist) and controlled by “fact checkers”, I’m sure Tedros’ bio has been “updated” to that of assistant to Michael (the angel one).

MapleLeaf

We need a hug icon. One thing...ONE...that FB does right. Hugs and extra prayers, Maple. Isaiah 26:3...and you remind me next time.
Aw, thanks. The verse brought tears to my eyes. Looking forward to my trip was my distraction from all the nonsense and now that is being threatened too. I mean, we broke the rules to see my family last year so if we can get away with it we will do it again. lol

Back