Alec Baldwin kills one and injures another with a prop gun.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Thanks t.t think I over reacted on this one.

Of course, Alex could be the perp. They should have some kind of method of tracing the handling of prop guns on sets, though it's possible they're more laissez-faire about it. They've got a person responsible for managing those props. So between that prop manager and Alex, how many people would have had an opportunity to have the prop gun in their possession long enough to insert a real bullet into it...

They ought to design prop guns so it would be impossible to put a real bullet into it...

Andy C

Of course, Alex could be the perp. They should have some kind of method of tracing the handling of prop guns on sets, though it's possible they're more laissez-faire about it. They've got a person responsible for managing those props. So between that prop manager and Alex, how many people would have had an opportunity to have the prop gun in their possession long enough to insert a real bullet into it...

They ought to design prop guns so it would be impossible to put a real bullet into it...
Additionally, many movie sets use real guns, which are not “prop” guns.

Whoever loaded the live rounds will most likely face charges.

Rocky R.

He pulled the trigger, which he's probably done hundreds of times. The one who should be locked up is whoever replaced the blanks with a real bullet(s). It may be hard to discover who the perp was/is.
Maybe it was Baldwin himself. Nearly all of these liberals who rail for gun-control laws own firearms themselves, and make a living using guns while pretending to be other people. Isn't he aware of the cardinal rules of firearms safety? 1) Always treat a firearm as it's loaded; 2) keep your finger away from the trigger until you are ready to shoot; 3) do not point the gun at anything you do not intend to destroy; 4) always be aware of your target and what is around and behind it. Accidents like these don't just happen -- they are caused. Who caused it? Until we know more, I'm pointing the finger at the guy whose finger pulled the trigger.

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
Have they determined it was a live round and not an un-ejected blank cartridge or wadding from a blank? This type of accident has happened before.

In reading what I can find out about it that info hasn't become public. I imagine they already have collected whatever went into the body of the deceased but they may want to keep quiet on what evidence they have until they can identify a suspect(s).

fl2007rn

Maybe it was Baldwin himself. Nearly all of these liberals who rail for gun-control laws own firearms themselves, and make a living using guns while pretending to be other people. Isn't he aware of the cardinal rules of firearms safety? 1) Always treat a firearm as it's loaded; 2) keep your finger away from the trigger until you are ready to shoot; 3) do not point the gun at anything you do not intend to destroy; 4) always be aware of your target and what is around and behind it. Accidents like these don't just happen -- they are caused. Who caused it? Until we know more, I'm pointing the finger at the guy whose finger pulled the trigger.
I agree Rocky. Even if it was a toy gun I would verify how it was used, and whether it was loaded with anything. I can see how Baldwin could shoot another actor during a fight scene, but how did he shoot one of the directors? He must have been playing with the gun thinking it was a toy gun. I hope the police specify exactly how this happened.

TimeWarpWife

This is exactly what my dad, who was a prison guard and kept his gun at home when he was off duty, taught me when I was 5 years old. He also took me out and showed me how to shoot the gun in order to reiterate it was not a toy to be played with ~ still, he kept it locked up, which wasn't the norm in those days. However, both my grandfathers were avid hunters, so I had plenty of access to guns that weren't locked up. Thanks to my dad, I had no desire to play with those guns because I knew the reality of what they could do at the young age of 5. IMO, it should be made mandatory for any actor playing a role whether they're using a real or fake gun to be certified in firearms training.

Last edited:

fl2007rn

Seems that the accidental shooting would be a heavy cross to bear.

Article says the woman who was shot was a film director....I wonder why a gun would be pointed at her??

A lot of unanswered questions. Prayers for all involved.
That is exactly what I said Joy. Why was the film director shot and why was Baldwin pointing the gun at her? I hope we find out what happened.

Rocky R.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...ash-tweet-questioning-wrongfully-kill-someone

Well, here's an article recalling a 2017 Tweet by Baldwin in which he condescendingly berates officers who killed resisting suspects in self-defense while on duty. "I wonder how it must feel to wrongfully kill someone", the leftist actor tweets. Obviously he's never been a police officer who had to make those tough, split-second decisions. My dad was a cop who had to do just that on more than one occassion. Was Baldwin really crying on the set for having done something that cannot be fixed at all by human effort, or did he do it on purpose and the old liberal was just acting? Either way, no arrests have been made and I think both the studio and this man's money shields him from legal repercussions (for now).

As someone here pointed out, why was Baldwin pointing the gun at the director? Was he playing around with it? Whether a toy or real, this is something that should never be done because the consequences for being wrong can be literally deadly. Many children today -- mostly from liberal parents -- who kill / injure themselves or others with guns they find have never been taught proper gun safety; neither have their parents properly laid down consequences for touching other's things without permission.

Of course, I've never been a cop myself and I've never been a liberal actor that's either killed someone in self-defense, by accident, or on purpose -- and I pray to the LORD I would never be put in a situation that demands I make such a decision. In my case, it just might totally change -- or corrupt -- who I am as a person. I don't want that! But recognizing this is a fallen world that has some very evil people who want to hurt others, I am also prepared.

Rocky R.

Just thought of something, and before I say anything let me point out that what was conspiracy theory just a little over a year ago has become true in America.

Could this have been a planned action by government with the intention to turn the incident into a cause spearheading gun control?? The only secular reason why we haven't turned into Australia (look it up) yet is because of the Second Amendment and our access to firearms. Remember that governments that try to disarm their citizens do so because they want to be able to hurt them without much resistance. They love the power too much to give it up, and that's why this whole thing is almost two years old with no sign of abating. What's stopping them from building COVID concentration camps for the unvaccinated? We're armed! Someone has supposedly died. Baldwin has not been arrested. In the same context, did Epstein commit suicide? Then tell me why Baldwin had the gun pointed towards the director and not an actor. Was he horsing around, or what's really going on?

Back