Noah’s Animals

Lovin Jesus

And it was. But I am still determined to give you a hard time because that's what I do with people I like. :)
Yep, and you do give me a hard time because you never let me forget that fur, oh and the fishnets too, the "blue ones at that!"lol
"inside joke"

katt

Have often wondered about those that swear Noah didn't take every species of each animal, I'm thinking really? He took every species of every bird out there, they don't interbreed, he had to have taken every bird species, cats, maybe only two of the domesticated kind, but the big ones? They only interbreed if mankind interferes, bears, they don't either, wolves and coyotes, hyenas, none of them interbreed of their own free will. The only dogs or cats that do are domesticated ones. Snakes? Reptiles of any kind? Do they interbreed of their own free will? No animal in the wild will interbreed of its own free will. So, until I get up there and God tells me different, I'm always gonna believe Noah took every species that existed at the time.

katt

That's so true. I grew up next door to a dairy farm. :nod
The very first sinse we have that we get used to it's results, is smell, a science teacher told us that way back in elementary school, she said, otherwise, people would not be able to work in jobs with horrible smells, like farmers, fishermen, garbage collection etc. Anyhow, I know my wording up there is atrocious, but, I don't have word on my phone to fix it for me. But I'm sure you guys who are much smarter than me and don't need word, can figure out what I mean. :lol

Tall Timbers

Imperfect but forgiven
That's so true. I grew up next door to a dairy farm. :nod

My sister sold her hog farm, but while she was working it she knew that she didn't smell the smells, so when she got home she'd throw all of her clothes in the laundry and took a good shower even though those clothes never see the inside of the the nurseries because you shower and change going in an out. She did that to ensure she didn't smell like a pig farm to anyone else and there was no way for her to know if she did or not.

Back