Do animals worship God?

Micki

MARANATHA!!
I have two cats. One is loves to lay in my lap when I’m praying and loves to be nearby when either my husband or I am reading The Bible. A few days ago my husband read out loud the verse in which God gives man dominion over the animals. The cat was laying next to him in bed while he was reading, as usual. When Frankie, my kitty, heard man has dominion over the animals he jumped out of bed. I think animals do have a form of worship, but like men, they don’t necessarily like everything The Bible has to say.

I’ve spoken The Gospel to both my cats in hopes they will be caught up at the rapture.

Mark 16:15
And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

dreamermind

I pray for my two BFF kitties that God will protect them after the rapture or bring them along. I can’t bear the thought of them being alone and scared without food and water. :pray I think they see either dust or the spiritual world lol. When they stare at nothing and they aren’t afraid I always think it’s my angels. I ask them all the time if they know Jesus but they just stare at me and say nothing. :lonely

ChildofLight

I pray for my two BFF kitties that God will protect them after the rapture or bring them along. I can’t bear the thought of them being alone and scared without food and water. :pray I think they see either dust or the spiritual world lol. When they stare at nothing and they aren’t afraid I always think it’s my angels. I ask them all the time if they know Jesus but they just stare at me and say nothing. :lonely
I think the angel thought as well. Wonder if they talk/understand each other. After all Bible says we have angels watching over us.

Back