Biological Male Wins Women’s Athlete of the Week Award

Momma D

That's the thing: it appears with the NFL caving to Kaepernick, Nike caving to Kaepernick that the weak spine could come upon the Olympics as well. Maybe there will be enough voices across the nations to prevent it? I don't know. It just doesn't look too good right now with all the wet noodle brained people following the Pied Piper all the way into the volcano.
Yeah, it's really pathetic that this could even be a possibility.

ItIsFinished!

Blood bought child of the King of kings.
Yeah, it's really pathetic that this could even be a possibility.
I agree friend, insanely pathetic.
Our departure grows ever closer.
Such absolute wickedness in these last days of grace.
May the Lord have mercy.
One day The Word of God will be illegal in all facets as well as any form of Christianity.
Punishment will be death by beheading (primarily) which I believe will be broadcasted and shown live over every screen available (in working order) throughout the world as a reminder.
The only two choices that would be available is to lose your head or take the Mark of the Beast and be separated from the True Living God Jesus Christ for eternity.

athenasius

Those feminists who have objected to trans "women" in women's sports, in women's shelters for abused women, or in locker rooms, gymns and bathrooms that were formerly reserved for women, including if I recall correctly Germaine Greer face a horrific smear campaign and silencing. Any of the left who dare to question the current insanity, face horrific abuse from their own side.

twerpv

I can't help but feel bad for all the female athletes out there who have been and are being denied what is rightfully theirs because they're now competing against twisted males.

I feel bad for all the female athletes out there that DO NO SUBMIT to social justice warriors and their marginalization of God’s creation. I have no sympathy or bad feelings for those women athletes who support idiotic view points that are biologically and spritually counter to what God gave us and then complain when it effects THEM.

cheeky200386

This is why we needed the suffragettes. Men abusing women's rights. How can it be happening again?

I absolutely refuse to identify with the third wave harpies but I'll happily call myself a first wave feminist because the first wave fought for equality not dominance.

I wonder if it just further enforces the curse from Genesis of men ruling over women. It can't be undone without Jesus Christ. It always ends up in the same place.

Salluz

Aspiring Man of God
This is why we needed the suffragettes. Men abusing women's rights. How can it be happening again?

I absolutely refuse to identify with the third wave harpies but I'll happily call myself a first wave feminist because the first wave fought for equality not dominance.

This time, it's women that are abusing women's rights. Men stopped being leaders when it became politically incorrect to be manly. Men are along for the ride like good little boys, hoping that by being submissive they might get on the women's good side and be owed sexual favors. Or if that isn't the motive, they're too afraid of their female overlords to say anything different. To be non-pc is a social death sentence to a liberal. I swear these people only care about how far they can take sins and how much they can spit in the face of God.

As for transgenders, I always knew I would never have a future in sports, but maybe I was wrong. I'll never have a future in men's sports... but maybe I could make a name for myself if in women's. Maybe after a year or so I'll even identify as 70 and retire.

Everything has been turned on its head.

I heard yesterday that worldwide we have reached the point where the number of people who are murdered is the same as the number of people who die from any other causes. There are around 60 million "other" deaths a year and around 60 million abortions. Who told women it's okay to murder their own children? Who made that decision? Everything is just wrong

Kaatje

My soul waits for the Lord, and in His Word I hope
This time, it's women that are abusing women's rights. Men stopped being leaders when it became politically incorrect to be manly. Men are along for the ride like good little boys, hoping that by being submissive they might get on the women's good side and be owed sexual favors. Or if that isn't the motive, they're too afraid of their female overlords to say anything different. To be non-pc is a social death sentence to a liberal. I swear these people only care about how far they can take sins and how much they can spit in the face of God.

As for transgenders, I always knew I would never have a future in sports, but maybe I was wrong. I'll never have a future in men's sports... but maybe I could make a name for myself if in women's. Maybe after a year or so I'll even identify as 70 and retire.

Everything has been turned on its head.

I heard yesterday that worldwide we have reached the point where the number of people who are murdered is the same as the number of people who die from any other causes. There are around 60 million "other" deaths a year and around 60 million abortions. Who told women it's okay to murder their own children? Who made that decision? Everything is just wrong
:agree

Momma D

Although.... I do have an 11 year old granddaughter who plays soccer, and can kick the ball so hard and accurately, she could probably put some serious hurt on most boys! Go Kiana!!
I was looking over this thread.
My soccer girl is now a freshman in high school, playing varsity, and being invited to prestigious soccer camps with college scouts in attendance.
She will never be very big, although her talent is exceptional.
I talked to my son about the dangers she would likely face being steamrolled by a trans player nearly twice her size.
She's tough, but there is a limit to what she could survive.
I pray for all female athletes to be able to compete against girls who were born girls.
I pray we are taken home before this gets any crazier

Wally

Choose Your Words Carefully...
The only thing worse than a male competing with females in sports is the officials that allow it.
Except if its Pairs Skating, meaning one of each. That is art.

Competing against is not even fair. And to think they ban Russians for dope.

Ghoti Ichthus

Pray so they do not serve alone. Ephesians 6:10-20
Just taking a guess here, but my assumption would be none..
I have 6 granddaughters, two are moderately involved in sports, and four are VERY seriously competitive.
One is playing college volleyball, but is smaller than the average female that plays.. I know she would never be able to compete with a male on a court...it would be too dangerous for any of the girls.

I have very pointy elbows :lol

Back