The Fall Feasts Of Israel A Bible Study by Jack Kelley The fall is arguably…
Signs Coming Together
By Dennis Huebshman
There have been signs in every generation, but not all the signs at the same time; that is until now. Some were impossible because the technology did not exist until the past 70 or so years, but have increased being there at an ever-increasing rate.
Some of the signs:
1. Jews in Israel – Prophesied by Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel and Jesus Himself. For only the 2nd. Time in history, a nation returned to its land. The first was approximately 1500 B.C. when Moses led the Children of Israel out of Egypt. Next was Israel declaring statehood on May 14, 1948. Both involved Israel.
2. Jews in Jerusalem – for the first time since 70 A.D., Jews are in their declared capital. Jesus, Daniel and Zechariah prophesied on this. The date Jerusalem was entered June 7, 1967. (6-7-67 interesting combination of numbers in this date – coincidence? Not with God.)
3. Multiple Events – Jesus foretold of birthing pains, wars, rumors of war, famines, increasing earthquakes, false messiahs and more. (Matthew 24) Several other prophets and disciples have also mentioned these events.
4. Increase Travel and Knowledge – Daniel 12:4. Until the 19th. And 20th. Centuries, most travel was slow – horseback, boat, etc.
5. European Confederacy – Given by Daniel and John (Revelation)
6. Russian/Iranian/Turkey alliance – Never before until after 2010 have these nations aligned together for any common cause. Ezekiel told of this approximately 600 years before Jesus was here.
7. Hostile Neighbors – Psalm 83 invasion. Some say this has already occurred both right after Israel declared statehood, and 1967. Only by Divine assistance has Israel been able to survive. Sad part is, they will not put it all together until the end of the 7-year tribulation.
8. Advanced Technology – Daniel 12:8-9. From before the 1st. Century through the 19th. Century, most had remained the same or at least something recognizable. After that, things moved rapidly where prophets could not describe in terms of their day what they were shown. Today, it is taken for granted the continued advancements which is growing at a pace unparalleled in history.
9. Global One World Government – Mostly given in Revelation, however touched on by Daniel.
10. Gospel Preached In Every Nation – The technology for this is in place and will definitely be fulfilled during the Tribulation if it hasn’t been already.
Now for Converging Signs:
1. Israel became a nation in 1 day. (Isaiah 66: 7-9)
2. Israel and Judah United. (Isaiah 11:13; Ezekiel 37:22)
3. Israel Agriculture (Isaiah 27:6)
4. IDF Great Army – (Ezekiel 37:10; Zechariah 12:8)
5. Jerusalem Center of Conflict – (Zechariah 12:8) – this has become even more pressing with the recognition of the American President in 2018 that Jerusalem is indeed the true capital of Israel.
6. Rebuilt Temple – Jesus and Daniel both speak of a future temple that the Anti-christ will desecrate. (Abomination of Desolation)
About the People In the Last Days:
1. Rampant immorality – Matthew 24:37 Jesus talks about the time of Noah; 2 Timothy 3:2; Genesis 3: 4-5.
2. Indifference to others – 2 Timothy 3:3.
3. Lovers of Money – 2 Timothy 3:2.
4. Lovers of Pleasure – 2 Timothy 3:4; Isaiah 5:20.
1. Religious Hypocrites: 2 Timothy 3:5.
2. Deniers of Creationism: Matthew 24:37; Romans 1: 18-22.
3. Deniers of 2nd. Coming: 2 Peter 3:3-4.
4. False Faith/Apostasy: 2 Timothy 4: 3-4.
5. Occult Practices: 1 Timothy 4:1 (note: there are over 1600 known “Christian” cults in the world today.)
6. False Messiahs: Matthew 24:5; Matthew 24:11; Luke 21:28.
We are admonished to stay awake and await His coming (Mark 13: 33-37)
After looking at all the circumstances above, there has never been a time in all of history that all the parameters have been in place at the same time. Possibly the only one about preaching the gospel to everyone on the whole earth and having the 3rd. Temple built are left, but both can and probably will be done during the Tribulation. They do not have to be done before Jesus calls His Church home.
The main prophecy yet to take place is the Rapture. There are numerous references to this in the Bible, but probably the most recognized one is in 1 Thessalonians 4. It speaks of the Dead In Christ arising first, then “we” who are left being caught up to meet Him in the clouds. How fast will this happen? 1 Corinthians 15:52 says “In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye.” That is extremely fast. I have actually heard some say they would wait until the trumpet/shofar blows to accept Jesus. Good luck with that – twinkling of an eye has been estimated at less than 1/100th. Of a second.
Better yet, if you haven’t already, why not call on the Lord right now to forgive you of your sins, and to come into your life as your Savior, Redeemer, and best Friend? I have given these verses in almost every message, but they are definitely very important: Acts 2:21 and Romans 10:13 – ALL who call on the name of the Lord WILL BE SAVED. (emphasis mine) It doesn’t get any plainer than that. Also, Jesus is the ONLY way to the Father as given in John 14:6. There is no other way. He is waiting for your call, but will not in any way force you to accept Him. He desires a true relationship with Him. Please don’t delay.