1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wishing all a Blessed Passover and Easter Sunday here on RF and abroad

Discussion in 'Anything Goes Coffee Shop' started by Elijah's Mantle, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Elijah's Mantle

Elijah's Mantle Well-Known Member

:meet: May all Have a Blessed and wonderful Passover and Easter Sunday :meet:

2. mattfivefour

mattfivefour Super Moderator Staff Member

:thumbup You too, my brother.

3. IamPJ

IamPJ Well-Known Member

Yes,you too Elijah!!

4. WaitingOnHim

WaitingOnHim Renewed In Christ

Likewise, Elijah!!

:thumbup

5. railfan727

railfan727 Well-Known Member

He is risen indeed!!!

6. Patiently...

Patiently... Well-Known Member

:yeah:This is one of the happiest times of year!

7. caligal

caligal Well-Known Member

:heythere Thank you, you too!

8. livin_in_the_Son

livin_in_the_Son Well-Known Member

Thank you Elijah, and the same to all of my brothers and sisters in Christ!!

9. anath

anath I Love the Lord

Pondering the hopelessness of a lost world and then the Joyous Resurrection Sunday when our Blessed Hope triumphed over death and rose from the grave!
    To you Elijah and everyone of my brothers and sisters, have a safe, blessed Easter with family and friends. :meet:

10. Heistheway

Heistheway Well-Known Member

Agree. And may the salvation of Passover be counted among us all by avoidance of the great tribulation not by the blood of a lamb, but by our faith in that blood of God's Lamb and the rapture of His church. Soon!

11. gooddocmike

gooddocmike Follower and Believer of Christ

Wishing all here a very joyful Passover season! May we remember this season as we do each Christmas, Jesus is the 'Reason for the Season'!:yeah:

12. mattfivefour

And let us remember that the joy of Resurrection Sunday is two-fold. First, in the realization that Christ is alive and Death and the Grave have lost their power. And second, in the realization that rather than being the point of defeat, the Cross has provided God's victory and, through Christ, ours ... in ALL things. Glory!!!

13. Elijah's Mantle

Elijah's Mantle Well-Known Member

:yeah: A great Big Amen to that beloved brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus :yeah:

And I almost forgot to tell you :lol: HAVE A BLESSED GOOD FRIDAY TOMORROW ALSO :hug

This is my most happiest time of year :yeah::yeah:

HE IS RISEN :fish:

14. Leslie

Leslie Well-Known Member

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE !

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE ! As we well know, tomorrow represents the best day that has ever been. I praise God that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ rose from the dead and sets at the right hand of the Father making intercession for the Saints. I love you ALL in the Lord. :hug:hug

15. Patiently...

Patiently... Well-Known Member

Re: HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE !

Thank you Leslie!
    Wishing all a blessed Easter, too!

16. anath

anath I Love the Lord

May you (Leslie) and everyone have a blessed day in the Lord as we celebrate His resurrection. :hug :hug :hug :hug

17. IamPJ

IamPJ Well-Known Member

Wishing everyone on RF a Happy Easter!!

18. mattfivefour

Have a Happy Easter, everyone ... because of Christ!

Hallelujah!!!

[YOU TUBE VIDEO]FWduuZYm0Bg[/YOU TUBE VIDEO]

19. araj54

araj54 Well-Known Member

Wishing all a blessed Easter. All praise and glory to our resurrected Savior, our Lord Jesus Christ.

[YOU TUBE VIDEO]uRnG2xzzEaU[/YOU TUBE VIDEO]

20. iSong6:3

iSong6:3 Well-Known Member

Have a beautiful, blessed Resurrection Day, everyone! CHRIST IS RISEN!!!

Our hearts are overflowing with awe beyond awe for all You've already done for us, Lord!! We will praise and worship You for all eternities and it will never be enough to express Who You are and all Your glorious works... \ 0 /