1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Trapped" - an incredible story of God's grace on Dateline NBC news

Discussion in 'Christian Chat' started by pistache, Jun 29, 2013.

1. pistache

pistache ..the flower fades, but His Word stands forever..

2. daygo

daygo Well-Known Member

What a marvelous story, must admit I do not like it when people talk about a deceased loved one was somehow looking down from above and gave them comfort, miracle nevertheless. Praise god for his mercies. :yeah:

3. Suzanne

Suzanne Well-Known Member

It was another example of God giving a family a miracle. It's also an example of just how awesome our military, first responders, and regular citizens are. I'm so glad that I was able to see that show. :nod :hug

4. Joe B

Joe B Well-Known Member

WOW! When God does miracles he just puts everything in place at the right time.

Some miraculous story and a wonderful testament to the sheer power and Love of God.

Thanks for putting that up.

5. pistache

pistache ..the flower fades, but His Word stands forever..

I don't get the impression that the family is saved, but God is sure doing a work in their lives. :nod :pray:

6. Suzanne

Suzanne Well-Known Member

I think so too. :nod

7. anath

anath I Love the Lord

Thank you Lord! May this family come to know it was you who saved them.

8. ReadyforSupper

ReadyforSupper Well-Known Member

I've got the same feeling.

As a matter of fact, while this is still imminent in their lives, I'm going to write them. I'm going to try to help them see the miracles in this!

There's a reason that God allowed this to happen, and since we've been included in it by the media, I feel as if we have a responsibility to them to not just be sorrowful that they're not saved, but to encourage them to take hold of the precious gifts God has bestowed upon them.

God gave me an outspoken personality for some reason...might as well use it!

Whoo hooo!!!