1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the unexpected help from God

Discussion in 'Personal Testimonies' started by thallon, Apr 15, 2011.

1. thallon

thallon Well-Known Member

many years ago, yes i'm old.
    i was a goth, dummy, unemployed, loser.
    i liked to gamble, watch vampire movies, was lazy and lonely. ok thats enough boasting.
    i was a sinner, am a sinner.
    anyway.
    i had casual jobs but was more unemployed than working,
    i even saw a politician to get a job, but no luck.
    As it happend i applied for a job with a big company and a Christian man from the same church i went to saw my name on a list and marked me for an interview. i did not know him except in passing and did not apply to him or influence him, it was a coincidence.
    i worked for that company for about 30 years.
    During that 30 years, in the same company one day the place i was working was closing down and i did not know what i would be
    doing or where i was going, another christian man, a catholic, who i didn't know asked me if i had a high school certificate, i said yes. Just like that he transferred me to a different section worth more money and less physical work. That lasted 20 years.
    and during that 20 years i was stuck at a low grade payrate until i applied for a job and another catholic man said let me help you with it. It doesn't sound like a big deal but the difference in pay was in the thousands of dollars from one grade to another.
    I'm a dummy, a nobody with no friends except my wife. BUT God cares for me.
    During a lifetime small shifts make big differences to the end result.
    I've been a christian for about 30 plus years, i've never tithed, i've only been out the front of the church
    maybe three times. I pray everyday, sometimes its just nothing prayers.
    I believe God has blessed me, and will bless me even more,
    and what is coming is so Glorious that i get goosebumps thinking about it.