1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TD Jakes exposed

Discussion in 'Apostasy in the Local Church' started by Jesus Freak, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Jesus Freak

Jesus Freak Well-Known Member

Since I put this on another thread, for a sister in Christ. I believed it would be best, to place it here so people can see it as a post.

Now for the other things. First thing you need to know. The Audio and Video links I give you are just for thier information. I dont know anything about the people who post them up. All I know is that they have the false doctorine on Audio and Video.

As for the quote here is the Audio but it is on a youtube video

I for one was shocked when I heard this.

TD Jakes was asked if Homosexuals and Muslims are going to Hell? I have multiple sources for this one. his is an Audio but on youtube.
    This is a 10minute video, but I highly recommend it. PART 1
    YouTube - TD Jakes- More than one road to Heaven Part 1

PART 2
    YouTube - TD Jakes- More than one road to Heaven Part 2

Short Version
    YouTube - T.D. Jakes Are Gays And Muslims Going To Heaven?(AUDIO ONLY)

My response is the same one a commentor left.
    1 Corinthians 6:9-11
    9Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders 10nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. 11And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

I also recommend these two videos. Titled, "Does TD Jakes think he is God?

YouTube - Does TD Jakes think he's God? Pt. 1

Part 2

YouTube - Does TD Jakes think he's God? Pt. 2

Here are some Rapture Ready articles on TD Jakes, just press Ctrl-F and type in Jakes and you will find him.

Beware of Men

Joseph Chambers

Joseph Chambers

I hope this helped. FYI I know what it feels like believing in a pastor, then turns out to be a False Prophet. They are very carefull about what they say now. Which makes it all the harder to find them.

Im sure I could, "dig" up alot more, but this is all I have. I dont have time to go thru
  2. myinnuendo999

myinnuendo999 Well-Known Member

Wow that's a shock. People are becoming so bold and arrogant. I don't know His heart but I do know that what he is promoting and teaching is not sound doctrine. I cling onto Jesus tighter as these days are getting darker. This world is a very dangerous place even in the Churches. I thank God that Jesus did not leave us who are genuine believers as ORPHANS but Jesus lives IN us. The tares are growing up with the wheat and it will be very clear one day for there will be no more fence sitting...Thank you for your discernment and wisdom caring for your brothers and sisters in Christ --Jesus Freak
  3. Jesus Freak

Just doing my job as a Heresy Hunter, I guess Im cursed now by Benny Hinn and Paul Crouch :lol:
  4. paul&katie

paul&katie Well-Known Member

He is a heretic anyway - he is a oneness Pentecostal they/ he do not believe in the trinity.

T.D. Jakes | Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry

5. PraisingHimAlways

PraisingHimAlways watching and waiting

hmmm...seems the word "infallible" is missing here (re: the Word of God) too :ohno
  6. Robert Cragg

Robert Cragg Well-Known Member

After hearing what TD Jakes said, it makes me sick, I use to enjoy hear Him speak.
    But to say what He said is discussting it makes me sick first to suggest Naomi and Ruth were probally lesbians, and then to say the same about Jonathan and David to me this is blasphemy against God.
    I'm a member of a great men's ministry and we are very close does that mean we are all homosexuals.
    TD Jakes was here in Buffalo, and where ever he went he was surrounded by men to protect him, but by his standards I guess they where homosexuals, I don't know what else to say.
  7. Jesus Freak

I know what you mean Brother. Seems like the only ones I trust are people who teach Pre Trib. hahhaha
  8. myinnuendo999

myinnuendo999 Well-Known Member

They speak abusively against whatever they do not understand-Jude 10-- whatever they know "naturally" like brute beasts these things they corrupt themselves with and are the very things that destroy them. I read 1 Samuel 18:1 and I don't see how Jonathan being one in spirit with David and loving David as himself says anything about homosexuality. These people have to have some depraved minds to read into a passage something that is just not there. Whatever happened to men really loving their fellow man in battles or wars or in friendships all because they really care with pure motives? Why would anyone read homosexuality into a passage unless their motives are not pure? Honestly, I would be very cautious in the hidden motives with TD Jakes cause he's hijacking Christianity by misrepresenting it and using it as a launching pad for the enemy.
  9. Revival2008

Revival2008 New Member

I remember he was all for Mr. Obama becoming our next president. This act, by it's self, showed me he does not have the decernment of a true Christian minister.

Also, he's seems to direct his ministry to mostly women. I've always wondered why?
  10. Robert Cragg

I'm not the greatest detective, but usually when someone says the things that he has said about others, they are trying to take attention off themselves.:thinking:

The Bible says somewhere "what you do in private, will be made public.
    Or" Your sin will find you out."
  11. bghtnpd4

bghtnpd4 Home with Jesus ... waiting for you all.

This isn't a shocker...he's been a heretic a looooooooong time.
  12. Robert Cragg

This serves a purpose for me, it once again reminds me now Especially in End Times. Don't trust or follow anyone to closely, but the Lord. I like to say don't put your soul and spirit in anyones hands, Except for Our Lord Jesus Christ, a good way to stay away from false teachers or false profits.
  13. mikalikat

mikalikat Citizen

Ok, chalk up another one to our list of "Scary Kids" as Mike likes to call them.
  14. stillsmallvoice

stillsmallvoice New Member

Ruth & Naomi, David & Jonathon

You know what? This is just wrong. Only a snippet of the entire message is being played. I was a member of the Potter's House where TD Jakes is pastor for over 10 years and was actually in the congregation when this message was brought. This is in no way a defense of Jakes, but as Christians we must adhere to the entire truth. In an attempt to describe the close relationship between Ruth and Naomi and David and Jonathan, Jakes talks about how people have tried to say there was some homosexual attraction between them because we are uncomfortable and not accustomed to these types of relationships today. I've not been to the Church in over 2 years and am not out to defend the man or his character and but how dare we listen to such a small portion of an over hour long message and come to such conclusions. Has anyone commenting actually listened to the entire message? Just wondering...
  15. bghtnpd4

bghtnpd4 Home with Jesus ... waiting for you all.

I've listened to many of his messages over the years. He's a false teacher, no doubt.
  16. Jesus Freak

I would advise you to listen to not the one piece of evidence that is there. Notice how I have at least 5 videos. One where he states that non-christians can go to Heaven. Look we have all here had our hearts broken, when we find out our fav. pastor ends up going left. None of us like hearing the truth. How can he support Obama? You cant be a Christian and a Democrat. You can continue to listen to him, but out of his mouth will be lies. I'm not going to sugar coat it, God sees all, TD Jakes will stand before the El Shaddai, and give his account. He still has time to repent. If he chooses not to, he will go to hell. Blaspheming and leading God's people is astray is a serious offense.
  17. stillsmallvoice

stillsmallvoice New Member

"...hearts broken, when we find out our fav. pastor ends up going left"? You first assume I have a broken heart and secondly a favorite pastor?!? Just for the record...I have neither. You can't be a Christian and a Democrat"?!? What does any political association have to do with the Lord Jesus Christ? Just for the record...I claim none. My allegiance is to the Lord Jesus and no man, TD Jakes or otherwise. And no...God isn't a Republican. You also assume that I "continue to listen to him"...again...wrong. Your 5 videos are minimal compared to 10 years of my sitting in the congregation (front row) each and every Sunday. I heard many messages...some good and some bad. I can send you some CD's or DVD's should you choose to hear some. Sure Jakes is wrong if he says abortionists, non Christians, sodomites and Muslims can enter heaven. But my Brother, is it not just as misleading to play only a 10 second snippet of a 1 hour message to seemingly build your case. That alone was my point.
  18. Jesus Freak

Notice how I said WE have had our heartsbroken. Im sorry if you misintrepreted my words. What I meant was TD Jakes allegiance to President Obama. You tell me if someones allegiance goes to the Lord Jesus, when they proudly support abortion, gay marriage, and everything else that is an abomination in the sight of the Lord. I believe TD Jakes is a False Prophet. And by the look of the comments above, It seems to me others believe so to. IT MEANS EVERYTHING IF HE SAID OTHER PEOPLE CAN GET TO HEAVEN. If he said it, he beleives it! What! You think it just, "slipped out". NO! He believes it and he is preaching it. End of Story. I label anyone who is a, "preacher of the Word of God". and believes and teaches that they can find their way to heaven. Except by the grace of Jesus Christ a FALSE PROPHET .
  19. Robert Cragg

I would say from what I know of the man there seems to be something wrong, but sometimes pride gets in the way with alot of well known Evangelist. But I went to far with somethings I said about Him, and that part is sin, I still don't trust him and like I said we should never put are souls and spirits in a mans hand. We should only put them in the hands of the Lord.
    Only God really knows TD Jakes heart. But if we sort of really get emontional feelings about any Pastor or Theologian we could find ourselves in Waco Texas, and then its too late.
  20. paul&katie

paul&katie Well-Known Member

We have ample proof

TD Jakes Ministries / Potters House of Dallas, Inc.

Apologetics research resources on religious cults and sects - About T.D. Jakes