1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smiley Request

Discussion in 'Questions, Comments, & Suggestions ABOUT Rapture F' started by SoftTouch, Dec 19, 2006.

1. SoftTouch

SoftTouch Prophetic Realist

Chris & Buzz, could we please get a 'one on one' HUG smiley (perhaps even on this main message page??) There's just times when ya need to give someone a HUG, ya know? :)

2. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Sure. I will try to go locate one now. :)

3. SoftTouch

Thanks Bro! I'd hug ya, but I can't yet :D ;)

4. SoftTouch

There we go! :hug2: Thanks!!! :yeah: :hyper: :willy: :dancing

5. Chris

Yeah, I added a few more. Now we just need to get them in order. :)

6. walksbyf8h

walksbyf8h Gone permanently

Um...what about one that says, Hallelujah, Buzz, ole pal ole buddy? "Praise the L0rd" would be good too. I have looked where I thought they would be but haven't found them. Perhaps you'd have better luck. You seem to have a knack :hat:

7. Miss Bobbie

Miss Bobbie Saved, Baptized, Ready for Rapture!

I have to say that Chris and Buzz are keeping me on my toes as they fine-tune the board and add stuff and modify stuff. Every day the smilies are different! :lol: They've given us some nifty smilies that I can't imagine how I'd use, but I'm keeping 'em in the back of my mind just the same...

Not too far back of course, else by the time I remember its existence, its demise may already have occurred. [​IMG] Please add this one to the pile??? For those times I should have kept my trap shut? :eek:hno

8. AngelWings

AngelWings I'm A Work In Progress

:lol: Yeah, these smilies are a hoot! I saw Elvis the other day in here! :elvis:

9. walksbyf8h

walksbyf8h Gone permanently

Cool beans! :elephant :apostasy :cheshire

10. Chris

I added a few more last night, but the problem I have right now is trying to get them in the right order. Whenever we add smilies it messes up the order. :eek:hno We will try to straighten that out soon. :)

11. paul&katie

paul&katie Well-Known Member

We are missing the government agent icon

Secret agent or spy or something like that. A smiley guy in a trench cote.

Paul

12. BuzzardHut

BuzzardHut Bird Mod Staff Member

:spy :strong :stooges :cheese

13. SoftTouch

Thank you for putting the Sheep back on!

:sheep