1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

QJV and KJV Comparison reference

Discussion in 'Apostasy in the Local Church' started by Noah Cotterill, Apr 21, 2013.

1. Noah Cotterill

Noah Cotterill Well-Known Member

2. SimplyJulie

SimplyJulie Nearer My God to Thee

:faint2: I didn't know such a thing existed!!! What in the world???? :twitch
  3. ChristReigns

ChristReigns Just passing through.

I opened the link and read

""Most English Bible translations that actively condemn homosexuality have based themselves on the King James Version and have erroneously adapted its words to support their own agenda. We wanted to return to the clean source and start there."1"

Now I feel sick to my stomach and can't bare to read anymore. :eek:scar:
  4. Jacob Zamora

Jacob Zamora Well-Known Member

You shall not add to the word which I command you, neither shall you diminish it, that you may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you. (Deuteronomy 4:2 AMP)

Whatever I command you, be watchful to do it; you shall not add to it or diminish it. (Deuteronomy 12:32 AMP)

The sum of Your word is truth [the total of the full meaning of all Your individual precepts]; and every one of Your righteous decrees endures forever. (Psalm 119:160 AMP)

Every word of God is tried and purified; He is a shield to those who trust and take refuge in Him. Add not to His words, lest He reprove you, and you be found a liar. (Proverbs 30:5, 6 AMP)

Now I have applied all this [about parties and factions] to myself and Apollos for your sakes, brethren, so that from what I have said of us [as illustrations], you may learn [to think of men in accordance with Scripture and] not to go beyond that which is written, that none of you may be puffed up and inflated with pride and boast in favor of one [minister and teacher] against another. (1 Corinthians 4:6 AMP)

I [personally solemnly] warn everyone who listens to the statements of the prophecy [the predictions and the consolations and admonitions pertaining to them] in this book: If anyone shall add anything to them, God will add and lay upon him the plagues (the afflictions and the calamities) that are recorded and described in this book. And if anyone cancels or takes away from the statements of the book of this prophecy [these predictions relating to Christ’s kingdom and its speedy triumph, together with the consolations and admonitions or warnings pertaining to them], God will cancel and take away from him his share in the tree of life and in the city of holiness (purity and hallowedness), which are described and promised in this book. He Who gives this warning and affirms and testifies to these things says, Yes (it is true). [Surely] I am coming quickly (swiftly, speedily). Amen (so let it be)! Yes, come, Lord Jesus! The grace (blessing and favor) of the Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) be with all the saints (God’s holy people, those set apart for God, to be, as it were, exclusively His). Amen (so let it be)! (Revelation 22:18-21 AMP)

AMEN !!!:pray:
  5. mattfivefour

mattfivefour Super Moderator Staff Member

The QJV is based on a very clever use of the language, constructing fleshly (no pun intended) arguments for their translation. It will fool many who desire their sin; but it will deceive no Spirit-filled Christian.
  6. Noah Cotterill

Noah Cotterill Well-Known Member

It's itchy ears. Get that gunk out of your ears and they won't be itchy anymore!