Discussion in 'Personal Testimonies' started by arapahoepark, Feb 3, 2012.
I turned into a Preterist postmillennialist...sorry.heh
You are in serious and great error. I repeat again what I shared with you, in regard to your recent prayer request. Proverbs 11:14
"Where no counsel is, the people fall: but in the multitude of counsellors there is safety."
There is an abundance of scholarly work available, that effectively disproves your current position, a position which is contrary to Rapture Forums. There are some who would call the position, heresy. The icon you chose to use with your announcement doesn't agree with your "sorry." I ask you to seek counsel with the moderators on the subject and give it some very serious reconsideration.
My prayers are with you.
Wow, am I confused! I'm :ing my head along with Dave-o. Is this intended as a joke? Did someone hack your account? Not sure here, bro. But if it was intended as humor I am afraid it didn't come across the way you intended. And it has ALL the mod team concerned.
: I with you all
and praying fervently : this is a ruse of a joke
you should watch the Latest Hal report (
he touched on the subject this past Friday
I don't know how anybody can see the miracle of Isreal's rebirth and believe that. :
Yes, the miracle of Israel's birth is a geat sign but, to me, the LOVE of the Lord Jesus Christ to and towards the Bride of Christ is all I need to see as to when He, God, plans to take us out!
When I'm troubled (lacking peace), it is a clue I've drifted from my Redeemer and I have not been into His Truth which is His Infallible Written Word
(26) But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
(27) Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Rom 5:1-6 (ESV)
(1) Therefore, since we have been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.
(2) Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
(3) More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance,
(4) and endurance produces character, and character produces hope,
(5) and hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.
(6) For while we were still weak, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly.
2Jn 1:7-8(ESV)(7) For many deceivers have gone out into the world, those who do not confess the coming of Jesus Christ in the flesh. Such a one is the deceiver and the antichrist.
(8) Watch yourselves, so that you may not lose what we have worked for, but may win a full reward.
2Ti 1:7(ESV)for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
When I get off track, I re-read John CH 15
Peace In Him Brother!
Regrettably, Preterism is growing in reformed churches, and reform theology is growing in independent churches. Many young people within the churches that have adopted the preterist view, are taking to it.
That's just it. The preterist doesn't see it as a miracle but rather as a wholly man-made aberration.
You are right they do see it that way, however, we see the actual miracle that it is, brought about by God using man.
We live in a dumbed down society too, when I posted the article on FaceBook about how Iran's "ImANutjob" said Isreal was planted to gain control of the world's oil supply it was shocking how many people didn't know that Israel did not exist as a country for nearly 1900 years. They seriously think Israel has always been there. Preterists, Non-believer's, and ImANutJob, can call it a man made event all they want, that does not explain how there were still a "people" to set in Israel after 1900 years. It has been and always will be a miracle.
Separate names with a comma.