1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obama/Soetoro's Social Security Number

Discussion in 'One World Government and Economics' started by Sean Osborne, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sean Osborne

Sean Osborne Well-Known Member

An intensive investigation has revealed the identity of the man whose Social Security number (SSN) is being used by President Obama: Jean Paul Ludwig, who was born in France in 1890, immigrated to the United States in 1924, and was assigned SSN 042-68-4425 (Obama's current SSN) on or about March 1977.

Ludwig lived most of his adult life in Connecticut. Because of that, his SSN begins with the digits 042, which are among only a select few reserved for Connecticut residents.

Obama never lived or worked in that state! Therefore, there is no reason on earth for his SSN to start with the digits 042. None whatsoever!

Now comes the best part! Ludwig spent the final months of his life in Hawaii, where he died.

Conveniently, Obama's grandmother, Madelyn Payne Dunham, worked part-time in the Probate Office in the Honolulu Hawaii Courthouse, and therefore had access to the SSNs of deceased individuals.

The Social Security Administration was never informed of Ludwig's death, and because he never received Social Security benefits there were no benefits to stop
    and therefore, no questions were ever raised.

The suspicion, of course, is that Dunham, knowing her grandson was not a U.S. Citizen, either because he was born in Kenya or became a citizen of Indonesia upon his adoption by Lolo Soetoro simply scoured the probate records until she found someone who died who was not receiving Social Security benefits, and selected Mr Ludwig's Connecticut SSN for Obama.

Just wait until Trump gets past the birth certificate and onto the issue of Barry O's use of a stolen SSN. You will see leftist heads exploding, because they will have no way of defending Obama. Although many Americans do not understand the meaning of the term "natural born" there are few who do not understand that if you are using someone else's SSN it is a clear indication of FRAUD!

Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
  2. WKUHilltopper

WKUHilltopper Well-Known Member

This guy is a vapor.

[​IMG]

3. FaithInChrist

FaithInChrist Well-Known Member

This is very damning evidence against Obama. I just wonder how something like this hasn't been discovered already. Most people understand that your SS# holds geographical information. How many people have seen Obama's SS# and simply ignored this well known fact.

I wonder how Obama's SS# get out to the public in the first place. hmmm.

If this is indeed true then Obama's grandma isn't as smart as she thinks she is.

I wonder who is going to be the Democratic contender next year?

4. readyforhome

readyforhome Well-Known Member

I've heard mention of this before and every time anyone has ever brought any of this up, well the race card is pulled out. "You're racist." Well voting
    for someone JUST because of their race is just as racist as NOT voting for someone JUST because of their race. For that matter are we really more
    than one race? Aren't we all just members of the human race? I don't remember any distinctions about this in the Bible, though in the Bible as my
    mom pointed out there were in the Old Testament just Jews and Gentiles, after the New Testament there are now Jews, Gentiles, and Christians.
    Actually even science proves that we are all one race with a few minor variations. Nice to see they finally caught up.:hehheh

If he wasn't a valid candidte he NEVER should have been allowed to run, much less become the president. What can I say, money talks. Even with
    glaring evidence most people are just going to ignore it, and continue to push that people who push the issue are just racist. I would like to think he
    is a valid candidate, but with the way he blatantly hates the U.S. and continues his push to fundamentaly change (destroy) everything about it, well its hard to see an American citizen.

One final thing, as far as I know one has to be a natural born citizen, NOT just a natualized one in order to be President. There IS a difference. I say this because I've heard the argument that he's a naturalized citzen and that is enough... If he is in fact just a naturalized citizen he was never a valid Presidential candidate.

5. WKUHilltopper

That's just one of the social security numbers that have been associated with him. Apparently he has a drawer full of social security cards. Most criminals do.

6. micah719

micah719 an adopted son of The Most High God John 6:37-40

Even if we ignore his clear disqualification to be in the position, surely his dismal record since he got there is more than enough to impeach him as a treasonous traitor, immediately. Why is there a bubble of unaccountability around the elite rulers?

7. A24AW

A24AW Well-Known Member

What someone needs to research is:
    1) Is this indeed his ssn?
    2) If this is his ssn, was there a mistake in issuing the number? I know, far fetched-CT prefix issued in HI (FYI- CT prefixes are 040-049)
    3) Did Barry have to be an Indonesian citizen in order to go to public school in Jakarta? (He did NOT go to a madrasah school like some people in the media want to make us believe.) He could have maintained his US citizenship and went to public school because he lived in country. We do it here all the time with legal and illegal aliens.
    4) If he had a birth certificate from HI, applying for a ssn was nothing. Why would there be a need for fraud. -I know this IS the question.
    5) Did his grandmother truly have access to documents to pull this ssn?
    6) Why March 1977? Barry would have been a sophmore in high school. Probably trying to apply for jobs.

8. Sean Osborne

A24AW,

Hopefully the following research will answer some the the questions you pose above. Why this was not on the front page and the lead story of every news organization is beyond me.

9. A24AW

A24AW Well-Known Member

Thanks for the additional research, Sean. I will forward this on for answers to questions others have.

10. GlennO

GlennO Well-Known Member

Gotta love this!:jerry:lol:

11. BuzzardHut

BuzzardHut Bird Mod Staff Member

Who is this masked man?

[​IMG]

http://obamacrimes.com/?p=1610

12. A24AW

A24AW Well-Known Member

Hmm.... Good job Buzzard Hut with the research information. Here are some other questions. Under what name was the SSN issued, Soetoro or Obama? The research does not tell us if there is an application for his SSN on file anywhere. Most records have been microfiched or scan into some database for preservation. Has anyone come across the naturalized paperwork from the US State Dept? What birth certificate was filed with it?

13. mattfivefour

mattfivefour Super Moderator Staff Member

Yes. Good work, Buzz. :thumbup

14. WKUHilltopper

Because the MSM is the propaganda conduit, complicit in treason, for those conducting this coup d tat. I know you know this, I just like publicly stating it so I'll get my name on more 'government lists'. It's like padding my resume.

15. A24AW

A24AW Well-Known Member

:pound::pound:

16. Sean Osborne

The research Buzz has posted is that of Philip J. Berg, Esq., and his friends. Philip Berg is a far left Democrat Party apparatchik lawyer and extremely bitter Hillary Rodham Clintoon supporter from the Democrat primary season of 2008. His political agenda and abject hatred of Obama has always and since then been very narrowly focused, even though his beloved Hillary caved in and copped a deal with Obama (made a deal with a devil in other words) that netted her the coveted political status she desired in the Office of the United States Secretary of State.

Berg's so-called "research" is not as he would have people believe, the bulk of it is a journeyman's exercise in disinformation instead of a legal expert exercising due diligence. His equally abject hatred of Republicans, Conservatives, Christians and, especially, California attorney-at-law Orly Taitz causes him to dismiss the aforesaid with merely a wave of his hand, and not much else of real substance.

Philip J. Berg, Esquire's statements regarding Obama's faux SSN are un-true, his research shoddy and his conclusions ill-informed at best. The agency of which I have been the Associate Director of since 2004, has been actively investigating all aspects of the enigma that is Barack Hussein Obama II/Barry Soetoro since his national political star began to rise. In the words of Director Doug Hagmann on this Obama SSN issue:

Indeed, what he have here with specific respect to this 'Obama the fraud' issue is a broken kaleidoscope. There are powers and players who have left virtual “fingerprints” on the deliberately miscalibrated mirrors. Illustrating this cannot be done in just one post, so I will post this information one piece at a time. But first let me be clear on something. The moniker "the chosen one" often applied to Obama/Soetoro is spot-on accurate. He was deliberately chosen, and that is where this subject must begin.

More to come...

17. A24AW

A24AW Well-Known Member

"...Obama’s mother, Ann Dunham, while she was developing “microfinance programs” in Indonesia." Hmmm. Not sure about this information. What about being employed as a local hire with the American Embassy?

18. Sean Osborne

These are established facts and come directly from several open sources of information, to include:

1.) The University of Hawai'i.
    2.) The Anthropology News periodical, and from Ann Dunham-Soetoro's personal recollections while she was in Indonesia, and while working as a consultant for the United States Agency for International Development.
    3.) As published in December 2008 by Alice Dewey and Geoffrey White ("Ann Dunham: A Personal Reflection").

Towards the end of her life she worked with Bank Rakyat Indonesia, where she helped apply her research to the largest microfinance program in the world. At this time young Barry Soetoro was a citizen of Indonesia.

This factual information is all open source, and while part of the over-all picture I alluded to in an earlier post, is not something I desire to spend my time digging up again at this time. I have decided that I will only re-visit this issue if it comes up again during the upcoming election because there are far more important issues at hand.

19. WKUHilltopper

She'll apparently like to be photoed in the raw as well...but I'll let you all google that rather than post it here.

20. A24AW

A24AW Well-Known Member

Something is not right with this story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.