1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not RF but RR

Discussion in 'Questions, Comments, & Suggestions ABOUT Rapture F' started by Daniel, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Daniel

Daniel US Veterans Flag 1776

RR won't let me log in at all.

On both RR and here the Contact us has been disabled.

I hadn't been here in a while but had no problem logging in.

Anyone know what's up?

2. seank6

seank6 Well-Known Member

worked fine on my end..

3. mattfivefour

mattfivefour Super Moderator Staff Member

I see no problem with your account here, Daniel, so I do not know why the "contact us" is disabled. You might try PM'ing Chris: he has access to a deeper level of control than I do. As to RR, I am afraid I haven't a clue. I logged into my account there just to check it out and could log in with no difficulty.

4. Daniel

Daniel US Veterans Flag 1776

seank6, mattfivefour,

Thanks.

I'm obviously logged in here ut this is what I get on both sites for Contact Us:

vBulletin Message
    Sorry. The email function has been disabled by the administrator..

5. mattfivefour

mattfivefour Super Moderator Staff Member

I've passed this thread to Chris and Buzz.

6. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

That function has been disabled to spare the site admins from having to listen to countless complaints when users get banned, etc. I had one troll sending the same message over and over until it had built up a hefty amount of emails. If you need to contact us, there's always PM and there's the email on the contact us page on the main site. Hope that helps. :hat:

In other words, they have been disabled on purpose. :)

7. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Please send me a PM with your username and password for RR. I'll have to look into it. :thumbup