1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello brethren!

Discussion in 'New Member Meet & Greet' started by survivor3x, Jan 26, 2012.

1. survivor3x

survivor3x His Grace is sufficient!

Hello all;

It's great to be here! I'm looking forward to fellowship here!

A little about me: I'm a 3 time cancer survivor, by His Grace! It has been a difficult road, but He has brought me through it with a stronger faith! I'm still seeking His will and purpose for the life He gave back to me. In all I am, Glory Be to God in the Highest!

2. IamPJ

IamPJ Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum survivor3x! Wow, what a testimony you have! Praise God! Glad to have you here!

3. livin_in_the_Son

livin_in_the_Son Well-Known Member

Welcome surviorx3! It's great to have you here, and I look forward to reading your posts! :wave

4. mattfivefour

mattfivefour Super Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to RF, survivorx3! I pray you are blessed and built up, exhorted and encouraged here. We look forward to fellowshipping with you

Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
  5. SteveJM

SteveJM Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, survivor3x. I'm glad you're here with us. :hat:

6. anath

anath I Love the Lord

I already welcomed you on another thread so here's another. Welcome survivorx3!

7. myinnuendo999

myinnuendo999 Well-Known Member

survivor3x and hence your name comes from "I'm a 3 time cancer survivor, by His Grace!"

Welcome to this family of believers here :hug

8. Meg

Meg Well-Known Member

Welcome Survivor3x. :hug :hug :hug

9. mikhen7

mikhen7 Freed By Christ to Serve Christ

Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. SonSeeker

SonSeeker Well-Known Member

:welcome:Survivor3x,
    It's great to have you here.:thumbup

11. Kathy_57

Kathy_57 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Welcome - May you enjoy the forum and the wonderful fellowship this site has to offer.

12. LivnForChrist

LivnForChrist Jesus Christ is Lord

[​IMG]
    To our group Survivor. We are honored to have you with us. :hug​

13. survivor3x

Thank you all for the warm welcome!! :)

14. MikeD

MikeD Well-Known Member

Welcome Survivorx3. Having been through all the things my father went through with his cancer, I can certainly understand where you're coming from. I've never had cancer myself but, being there for Dad in all the times he was hurting and just wanting this to be "over" was a tremendous testing time of my faith. Yet, as you stated, God is sooooooo faithful and true to His Word.

Again welcome and great to have ya here with us...

15. survivor3x

Thank you all again for your warm welcome! Please forgive me if I forget to reply, or respond to a post. I have that pesky ADD going on at times, and my attention span can be short! :scratch: I thank you all (in advance :elmogrin) for your patience!!

I hope to post more soon!