1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Being sent to a different address when clicking on Breaking News, etc.

Discussion in 'Questions or Comments about Rapture Forums' started by Everlasting Life, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Everlasting Life

Everlasting Life Through Faith in Jesus

Hi there,

Was able to get into this area with out clicking on 'Threads/Posts Last Posts" to get in.

When clicking on the titles within the Bible Prophecy and End Times Events section I'm sent to this link:

and cannot get into some of these sections unless I go through the 'Threads/Posts Last Posts' section.

Is this a RF issue, or my own computer issue?:wave
  2. Robert

Robert Well-Known Member

We had an issue last night with an incident on the boards; at any rate, try clearing your browser's cache.
  3. mattfivefour

mattfivefour Well-known Member

It's both, bro. As Robert says, we had a hacker attack yesterday. So the RF server was compromised temporarily which is why you were getting that last night. The problem is now fixed, but your browser cache contains bad info and it is that cached info that your computer will display, not the correct page. So the problem now is in your computer. But that is really easy to fix. Do as Robert says: clear your browser cache. This should restore full functionality on this site.
  4. Everlasting Life

Everlasting Life Through Faith in Jesus

Oh, ok....thanks for the info, that worked great!

Will keep on praying for this board. :nod
  5. israelmybeloved

israelmybeloved One of God's Beloved

Please help!!!!! I have deleted my cache and cookies and I still cannot get to some of the forums, like world events, prophecy, Israel and the middle east. I am at my wits end here. I am :crying here because :idunno: what to do:scratch:
  6. Robert

Robert Well-Known Member

7. israelmybeloved

israelmybeloved One of God's Beloved

:hat:Thank You Robert:hug :yeah: :thumbup:willy:
  8. RandallB

RandallB Well-Known Member

9. mattfivefour

mattfivefour Well-known Member

Clearing History would not have worked. Only clearing Cache would. They are two different things.
  10. Robert

Robert Well-Known Member

On CCleaner, you can check off the boxes for the stuff you want cleaned and what you don't want cleaned.