1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smiley Request

Discussion in 'Questions or Comments about Rapture Forums' started by SoftTouch, Dec 19, 2006.

1. SoftTouch

SoftTouch Prophetic Realist

Chris & Buzz, could we please get a 'one on one' HUG smiley (perhaps even on this main message page??) There's just times when ya need to give someone a HUG, ya know? :)
  2. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Sure. I will try to go locate one now. :)
  3. SoftTouch

Thanks Bro! I'd hug ya, but I can't yet :D ;)
  4. SoftTouch

There we go! :hug2: Thanks!!! :yeah: :hyper: :willy: :dancing
  5. Chris

Yeah, I added a few more. Now we just need to get them in order. :)
  6. walksbyf8h

walksbyf8h Gone permanently

Um...what about one that says, Hallelujah, Buzz, ole pal ole buddy? "Praise the L0rd" would be good too. I have looked where I thought they would be but haven't found them. Perhaps you'd have better luck. You seem to have a knack :hat:
  7. Miss Bobbie

Miss Bobbie Saved, Baptized, Ready for Rapture!

I have to say that Chris and Buzz are keeping me on my toes as they fine-tune the board and add stuff and modify stuff. Every day the smilies are different! :lol: They've given us some nifty smilies that I can't imagine how I'd use, but I'm keeping 'em in the back of my mind just the same...

Not too far back of course, else by the time I remember its existence, its demise may already have occurred. [​IMG] Please add this one to the pile??? For those times I should have kept my trap shut? :ohno
  8. AngelWings

AngelWings I'm A Work In Progress

:lol: Yeah, these smilies are a hoot! I saw Elvis the other day in here! :elvis:
  9. walksbyf8h

walksbyf8h Gone permanently

Cool beans! :elephant :apostasy :cheshire
  10. Chris

I added a few more last night, but the problem I have right now is trying to get them in the right order. Whenever we add smilies it messes up the order. :ohno We will try to straighten that out soon. :)
  11. paul&katie

paul&katie Well-Known Member

We are missing the government agent icon

Secret agent or spy or something like that. A smiley guy in a trench cote.

12. BuzzardHut

BuzzardHut Bird Mod Staff Member

:spy :strong :stooges :cheese
  13. SoftTouch

Thank you for putting the Sheep back on!