1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

High Crimes and Misdemeanors, and possibly Treason

Discussion in 'End Times Politics' started by Sean Osborne, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Sean Osborne

Sean Osborne Well-Known Member

Just reading the new 'The Gertz File' from Bill Gertz and nearly gagged upon reading the following which I assess to be indicative of a high crime, misdemeanor, malfeasance or just plain treason. Emphasis and notes added.

2. FaithInChrist

FaithInChrist Well-Known Member

Wow, this is a frightening post. It really punches you in the gut and lets you know exactly who is in charge. I watched a video recently that said that homeland security is more worried about profiling American citizen trends, such as those that vote republican, or own fire arms, than doing the job they are supposed to be doing.
  3. YeuEmMaiMai

YeuEmMaiMai Well-Known Member

remember you are only a terrorist if you come from somewhere OUTSIDE of the middle east or if you come from Israel....according to the US Government :frust:
  4. Sean Osborne

Correction... according to the current Obama Administration and its assorted toadies and lackeys.

The vast majority of the US government are just average Americans doing a job to pay a mortgage and raise their kids in suburbia.
  5. JAyres

JAyres Well-Known Member

In related news, the government has just announced a new optional surgical procedure available for free (i.e. funded by taxpayer money) for all government officials. This new procedure surgically implants a glass pane, or window, into the abdomen. Government sources claim that this should significantly improve visibility for officials walking around with their head up their butt.

Seriously? “The goal — an entirely appropriate one — is to ensure that an important issue is addressed in the most informative and accurate way possible,” this official said. And they're going to accomplish this by silencing experts on the subject. How can this 'official' say this with a straight face?
  6. YeuEmMaiMai

Last time I checked, they are the government....
  7. Sean Osborne

No, the "US Government" you were referring to are actually the elected and unelected (appointed) leadership. They are the decision makers and the executors of government policy.

The average moms and dads in direct government or contractor employment are the office worker bees paying a mortgage and raising their kids in suburbia. They neither make nor execute any decisions.

Your broad generalization smeared a lot of good Americans unnecessarily.
  8. YeuEmMaiMai

Sorry to burst your buble what what Obama does has a direct impact upon Israel and to claim that he is as this point in time the US Government and the man most DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE for US Government policies and decisions. Last time I checked Congress and the Judicial branch did not make forgien policy nor do they run the State Department...

untill he is either re-elected for a 2nd term or someone else takes his place, Obama is for all practical purposes the US goverment when it comes to forgien policy and US domestic policy (expecially when he had control of the Senate and the House) He is still negating everything positive that previous administrations put in place (having the dept of justice not defend the defence of marriage act for example)
  9. Sean Osborne

Number 1, I don't possess a "buble" that you are capable of bursting.

Number 2, I agreed with you regarding who the "US Government" decision and policy makers are, ("the "US Government" you were referring to are actually the elected and unelected (appointed) leadership. They are the decision makers and the executors of government policy.") and disagreed with you on who they are not (working parents, with a mortgage and children).

Indisputable facts are not arguable. To do so is a futile endeavor not unlike this silly little exercise :deadhorse
  10. Carl

Carl Well-Known Member

I wonder if they could possibly settle on Bridget Gabriel as a non-government person to teach!
  11. WKUHilltopper

WKUHilltopper Well-Known Member

This is an absolute outrage!! This is the end product when government gets too big, out of control and "too big for it's britches"...it starts to believe it is the ends to a means and the center of priority. It represents and serves itself, not the people.

Apparently that is THE JOB they're supposed to be doing. We're the terrorist--not those Muslims running around whacking off heads and blowing themselves up on behalf of some moon god. This is why you'll be fondled for trying to get on an airplane while your borders are wide opened. If you have read the Constitution, you must be an 'enemy of the state'. We can't have people going around demanding accountability from their government--that wouldn't be 'transparent' and that's unpatriotic--per THEIR definition.
  12. mattfivefour

mattfivefour Super Moderator Staff Member

Shocking, but not surprising given the current White House. Good find, Sean. :thumbup