Ray Boltz....................what do we think now ?
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By mattfivefour

Thread: Ray Boltz....................what do we think now ?

Bookmark and Share
    Ducati is offline Citizen

Question Ray Boltz....................what do we think now ?

This is old news but what do we think of Ray Boltz now that he has come out of the closet ?

When I first heard and read he was gay, and has been struggling his whole life , I fell on the floor. The last I read anything him and his wife have decided to stay married and have now become big "pro" homosexual advocates. His web site still sells all his Christian music and now his latest is a "gay Christian" CD.

As much of a blessing his music was, I find it very hard to listen to now, and actually find it a bit blasphemous when the local Christian radio station still plays it.

My heart and prayers adviously go out to Boltz and his wife and family but this subject still raises some questions and thoughts.

Still blows me away.

mattfivefour is online now Super Moderator

Default Re: Ray Boltz....................what do we think now ?

I think we need to pray for him and allow the Holy Spirit to work in him, if he is open to God's truth and just not man's version of it. I sympathize with him in the bondage he is under; such things are hard to overcome and maybe he just found it easier to believe the lie of Satan that "you were just born this way and you cannot change" rather than God's Word. I do not know. I am not in his shoes, nor do I share that particular temptation. But I do know I cannot judge his heart. I can judge that what he is saying and doing is wrong, but God alone knows whether his initial profession of faith was true or false. I am praying it was true. Let's hold this man up with gentleness and pray for his restoration.
    LivnForChrist and Kathy_57 like this.
    -------"You are not your own; you are bought with a price." 1 Corinthians 6:19b-20a

------ ------ ------

Thread Information