Bill Nye "The science guy" denounces Christian beliefs and tells parents to teach evolution.
Like Tree35Likes
  • 2 Post By forensics
  • 7 Post By followerofjesus
  • 1 Post By ForgivenOne
  • 1 Post By Carl
  • 2 Post By livin_in_the_Son
  • 3 Post By WKUHilltopper
  • 2 Post By dave-o
  • 2 Post By Chris
  • 5 Post By brethorn56
  • 1 Post By YeuEmMaiMai
  • 6 Post By dave-o
  • 2 Post By Chris
  • 1 Post By Lujack Skylark

Thread: Bill Nye "The science guy" denounces Christian beliefs and tells parents to teach evolution.

Bookmark and Share
    forensics is offline Citizen

Default Bill Nye "The science guy" denounces Christian beliefs and tells parents to teach evolution.

Sad to see that a man so full of science can not see the truth. Came across this sad posting of his recent anti-christian doctrine vs evolution teachings. Perhaps he can one day see the light of the truth before it is too late.

Bill Nye, The Science Guy, Says Creationism Is Not Appropriate For Children (VIDEO)

Default Re: Bill Nye "The science guy" denounces Christian beliefs and tells parents to teach evolution.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Romans 1:20-25
    Set a guard over my mouth, O Lord; keep watch over the door of my lips. Let not my heart be drawn to what is evil, to take part in wicked deeds with men who are evildoers; let me not eat of their delicacies.
    Psalm 141:3-4

billym is offline Citizen

Default Re: Bill Nye "The science guy" denounces Christian beliefs and tells parents to teach evolution.

That is so sad, someday he will see what we see, lets hope its not too late for him. But in the meantime, he is being used by satan

LivnForChrist is offline Jesus Christ is Lord

Praying that his eyes are opened.

ForgivenOne is online now Citizen

Indeed it is sad, because one of the sneakiest ways to implement change is to indoctrinate unsuspecting, pliable children. They trust adults almost implicitly and it is only later that they begin to see evil, but then it is usually too late.
    forensics likes this.
    Nancy

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

Carl is offline Citizen

Simply put science has become a god to the world. A curator of the British museum of natural history has said that of the millions of fossils in the museum there are no connecting links, not one.

(This is older information, and may have changed since the late 80s. If it has please post it.) Evolution has been most heavily taught in the schools of the US. As the country that was recognized as most Christian it suggests that the US is the place that has to have it's beliefs changed.

This is happening as demonstrated by the comments of Mr. Nye. Schools and the media quote science as the truth in all matters of life.

Lord I pray that Truth of Your Word prevail in this Spiritual battle.
    mattfivefour likes this.
    Don't jump at me I'm no conclusion

Vast majority of comments on this link are in favor of Nye's comments which makes it even more sad. So many blinded from the light.

As expected my comments on the link were hit with an immediate array of foul remarks from lost souls. I replied to each one with John 3:16

"..how blind this man is to the creation of the universe by God"

Not agreeing with very unconvincing religious dogma is very far from being blind
    Reply Fave

32 minutes ago swimbiker
    Apparently, you did not read the article. He is saying that by ignoring evolution, our country will be put at risk when it tries to compete with the rest of the world.
    Reply Fave

32 minutes ago terramartom
    Make believe Gods, the floating cloud man, and fictional religion, the truth?

That's funny!
    Reply Fave

32 minutes ago Ponicrat
    Or he can be smart like his old teacher Carl Sagan and live life up while trying to educate people about reality as it is.
    Reply Fave

32 minutes ago primordialsoup
    Kindly provide any evidence for the existence of a supreme being.
    Reply Fave

32 minutes ago hoppybunny
    Casting aspersions, accusations. Good start.
    Reply Fave

32 minutes ago Studiorion
    So, a many times translated text from the flipping bronze age is some how proof? Find me REAL proof and I'll start listening. Until then, actual science stays in school and fairy tales stay in the fiction section of the library.
    Reply Fave

31 minutes ago silvester1
    No, he's a scientist who believes in testing hypotheses, not accepting ridiculous stories written by people who lived thousands of years ago. And based on that description, by the way, your views are about as valid as "truth" as are those of people who believe in Zeus and Olympus or Odin and Valhallah.
    Reply Fave

30 minutes ago Lucy0808
    Please read the entire article first before posting. You misunderstood the article. How ironic.
    Reply Fave

28 minutes ago Hillbilly49
    "JESUS SAVES….You From Thinking For Yourself !"

~Hillbilly49
    Reply Fave

28 minutes ago DC Liberal
    Teach your kids about God, Christ, and the Bible all you want. But if you teach them the earth is only 7,000 years old, and that man and dinosaurs co-existed, you're doing them a huge disservice, and placing them at a disadvantage to their peers in virtually any higher education environment.
    Reply Fave

28 minutes ago Kimiko Austin-Rijs
    Ladies and Gentlemen another wingnut loon!
    Reply Fave

28 minutes ago hobbesjd
    how do you know he has no religious beliefs? he's not blind, he's a teacher trying to keep you from teaching religion in schools and passing it off as science. you should go back to fox and get your piece of silver for posting here.
    Reply Fave
    This comment has been removed.

27 minutes ago FazioMusic
    Are you completely insane? Do you have supervision? Are you out there actually interacting with society and procreating, working, and socializing? Terrifying.
    Reply Fave

26 minutes ago Sanity Sam
    I suspect bet you also believe that in the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and Big Foot. Your ingorance is its own punishment.
    Reply Fave

26 minutes ago beta503
    Your "truth" comes from a book of fairy tales.
    Reply Fave

24 minutes ago hark
    Pure fantasy. And you have no idea whether he has a sophisticated sense of the cosmos or not. I'm afraid it's religious dogma that is blind to the actual wonders of the universe that lie out there, beckoning us to learn all the secrets of nature that our capabilities allow.
    Reply Fave

23 minutes ago the middle class
    In your view
    Reply Fave

20 minutes ago BSBradley
    There you go....playing the fear card!!!! Neither you nor I nor the man you are admonishing knows how the universe came to be. To accept some mythological stories written by a bunch of stoggy old men 2000 years ago is a sure formula for becoming an archaic failed state such as the warlord regions of the middle east. Shame on you!!!!
    Reply Fave

17 minutes ago jimtodd
    It would be a lot easier for me to account for my actions to god, than it would be for him to explain his to me.
    Reply Fave

12 minutes ago whirlpool
    "I hereby anoint you with walnut shells sprinkled on you by the priestly squirrel. May you hearken to the truth of the brotherhood of earthworms, doves and finches and put away childish notions into the compost bin." Exorcist 1:26
    Reply Fave

In reality, a lot of public elementary schools have shied away from teaching evolution as a doctrine. All my children have attended public elementary schools, and their curriculum in science has centered on ecosystems, weather patterns, and other items along that line. Nothing has been taught (up thru the fifth grade) about Big Bang, evolution, early man, etc. There was a brief unit on dinosaurs, but that was it.

The sad truth is that all the negative comments from those blinded by science, are comments that they have heard or read from others. None of them are by any means original, nor accepting of any dissension regardless of where it came from. If the science community came out and dumped the theory of evolution, these same people would hollar that science was wrong.

It takes more faith to deny God, then to accept Him as creator, and Lord. (yes, I read that somewhere too).
    mattfivefour and caligal like this.

This--from a guy who worked with a guy dressed up like a rat? Sure...I'll take his word for it.
    WESTERN KENTUCKY UNIVERSITY HILLTOPPERS: 45 basketball conference championships, third-most in NCAA history. 43 seasons with 20+ wins, sixth-most in NCAA history. 38 All-Americans, 37 national post-season appearances, 23 NCAA Tournament berths. 14th in NCAA history in all-time wins. 8th in NCAA history in all-time winning percentage. 2002 NCAA Division 1AA National Football Champions, 2012 Little Caesar's Bowl

dave-o is offline Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by forensics View Post
    As expected my comments on the link were hit with an immediate array of foul remarks from lost souls. I replied to each one with John 3:16

"..how blind this man is to the creation of the universe by God"

Not agreeing with very unconvincing religious dogma is very far from being blind
    Reply Fave

32 minutes ago swimbiker
    Apparently, you did not read the article. He is saying that by ignoring evolution, our country will be put at risk when it tries to compete with the rest of the world.
    Reply Fave

32 minutes ago terramartom
    Make believe Gods, the floating cloud man, and fictional religion, the truth?

That's funny!
    Reply Fave

32 minutes ago Ponicrat
    Or he can be smart like his old teacher Carl Sagan and live life up while trying to educate people about reality as it is.
    Reply Fave

32 minutes ago primordialsoup
    Kindly provide any evidence for the existence of a supreme being.
    Reply Fave

32 minutes ago hoppybunny
    Casting aspersions, accusations. Good start.
    Reply Fave

32 minutes ago Studiorion
    So, a many times translated text from the flipping bronze age is some how proof? Find me REAL proof and I'll start listening. Until then, actual science stays in school and fairy tales stay in the fiction section of the library.
    Reply Fave

31 minutes ago silvester1
    No, he's a scientist who believes in testing hypotheses, not accepting ridiculous stories written by people who lived thousands of years ago. And based on that description, by the way, your views are about as valid as "truth" as are those of people who believe in Zeus and Olympus or Odin and Valhallah.
    Reply Fave

30 minutes ago Lucy0808
    Please read the entire article first before posting. You misunderstood the article. How ironic.
    Reply Fave

28 minutes ago Hillbilly49
    "JESUS SAVES….You From Thinking For Yourself !"

~Hillbilly49
    Reply Fave

28 minutes ago DC Liberal
    Teach your kids about God, Christ, and the Bible all you want. But if you teach them the earth is only 7,000 years old, and that man and dinosaurs co-existed, you're doing them a huge disservice, and placing them at a disadvantage to their peers in virtually any higher education environment.
    Reply Fave

28 minutes ago Kimiko Austin-Rijs
    Ladies and Gentlemen another wingnut loon!
    Reply Fave

28 minutes ago hobbesjd
    how do you know he has no religious beliefs? he's not blind, he's a teacher trying to keep you from teaching religion in schools and passing it off as science. you should go back to fox and get your piece of silver for posting here.
    Reply Fave
    This comment has been removed.

27 minutes ago FazioMusic
    Are you completely insane? Do you have supervision? Are you out there actually interacting with society and procreating, working, and socializing? Terrifying.
    Reply Fave

26 minutes ago Sanity Sam
    I suspect bet you also believe that in the Easter Bunny, Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy and Big Foot. Your ingorance is its own punishment.
    Reply Fave

26 minutes ago beta503
    Your "truth" comes from a book of fairy tales.
    Reply Fave

24 minutes ago hark
    Pure fantasy. And you have no idea whether he has a sophisticated sense of the cosmos or not. I'm afraid it's religious dogma that is blind to the actual wonders of the universe that lie out there, beckoning us to learn all the secrets of nature that our capabilities allow.
    Reply Fave

23 minutes ago the middle class
    In your view
    Reply Fave

20 minutes ago BSBradley
    There you go....playing the fear card!!!! Neither you nor I nor the man you are admonishing knows how the universe came to be. To accept some mythological stories written by a bunch of stoggy old men 2000 years ago is a sure formula for becoming an archaic failed state such as the warlord regions of the middle east. Shame on you!!!!
    Reply Fave

17 minutes ago jimtodd
    It would be a lot easier for me to account for my actions to god, than it would be for him to explain his to me.
    Reply Fave

12 minutes ago whirlpool
    "I hereby anoint you with walnut shells sprinkled on you by the priestly squirrel. May you hearken to the truth of the brotherhood of earthworms, doves and finches and put away childish notions into the compost bin." Exorcist 1:26
    Reply Fave
    Matthew 5:11
    “Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.
    caligal and livin_in_the_Son like this.

Chris is offline Administrator

Bill Nye "The science guy" denounces Christian beliefs and tells parents to teach evolution.
    Bill Nye needs to get out of other people's lives and go jump back in the swamp he crawled out of.

I wonder why a "transitional" fossil has never been found?? If evolution were true there would be tons of them. But there's not even one. Go figure.

All those evolutionist comments at the end of the article are just stupid. What's really stupid is following a schizophrenic man for 150+ years and his mindless ramblings. Here's the mental state of "Ol' Charlie Darwin" the leader of the cult called evolution: http://www.icr.org/article/112/
    dave-o and Ryan Hettinger like this.

brethorn56 is online now Even Darwin Believes Now!!!

Yes, makes sense, we should all tell our children that we evolved from single cell amoeba, monkeys, rats, cats, Martians and hippopotamuses. When we die, we die and that’s all there is to it. We don’t have to worry about heaven or hell, accountability and things like that. Yes, its arguments like this that makes me want to believe in “science” instead of creation and a loving God.

What!!! Seriously??? Who is he kidding………

I guess call me old fashioned, but I believe in Creation and a Loving God. I believe in the Trinity and that my Messiah, Jesus the Christ, died on the cross for my sins. Now stick that in your science pipe and smoke it. By the way stupid, that doesn’t mean I don’t believe in certain aspects of science because I do, I just don’t believe in the evolution argument. The God of Abraham is (not was) THE greatest scientist of all times.

YeuEmMaiMai is offline Citizen

Let them believe what they want, they have the truth and they rejected it. They will find out soon enough that God is indeed real.
    IamPJ likes this.

dave-o is offline Citizen

Mark 9:42
    “But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea.

Chris is offline Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Bill Nye needs to get out of other people's lives and go jump back in the swamp he crawled out of.

I wonder why a "transitional" fossil has never been found?? If evolution were true there would be tons of them. But there's not even one. Go figure.

All those evolutionist comments at the end of the article are just stupid. What's really stupid is following a schizophrenic man for 150+ years and his mindless ramblings. Here's the mental state of "Ol' Charlie Darwin" the leader of the cult called evolution: Was Charles Darwin Psychotic? A Study of His Mental Health
    You should see the Charlie Darwin rambling evilutionist wing-nuts over at FSTDT. They claim that all fossils are "transitional". What a bunch of liars!!! It wasn't long ago they agreed that there were no transitionals. They said give us "time". So now they have changed the "definition" of transitionals to mean anything and everything. Therefore they say "We have the fossils, We win!"

They also say they have a list of transitionals but when you go to the museums, they do not have a single transitional on display. Go figure. Someone is lying and me thinks it's the evilutionist wing nuts.

Littlejoe is offline Citizen

Maybe somone should have told that to Bill's Parents before having him!!...

Just saying

Lujack Skylark is online now Citizen

Why worry about the science viewpoint about the earth being 13 billion years old when our Bible starting with Moses represents ISRAEL'S HISTORY being 3,500 years old at the time the Hebrews left Egypt. Its the BIBLE we should focus upon.

Its ashame students cannot take courses on Israel's history revealing where our Bible is historically accurate. Why must students only have the evolutionist view of world history or the Moslem Palestinian view?

In the destruction of Jericho the last king to have trade with Jericho was Amenhotep III-whose scarabs were found there and Jericho was not rebuilt until the days of Israel's king Ahab some 600 years later. (Joshua 6:26 and 1 Kings 16:33-34)

It was Amenhotep III who received the Tel-Amarna letters from Canaanite kings stating the Haribu (Hebrews) had invaded Canaan and apparently Jericho was destroyed at the same time since Amenhotep III scarabs were the last Egyptian king's artifacts found now by archaeologist before Jericho's destruction.

The Exodus took place 480 years before king Solomon's 4th year. (1Kings 6:1) Thutmose III was the Exodus pharoah.

Exodus = 0 year Thutmose III last year.
    Amenhotep II reign........ 24 years solo.
    Thutmose IV................. 9 years solo.
    Amenhotep III.............. 7th year......
    ................................. 40th year.....

The Hebrews were in the wilderness for 40 years after the Exodus before Jericho was destroyed. Jericho was destroyed in Amenhotep III 7th year. Joshua later confronts five Amorite kings and what happens? (Joshua 10:16 & Joshua 10:12-14)

Joshua prayed to God and the sun stood still in the sky for almost 24 hours. (Joshua 10:12-14) How would the Egyptian react?

Amenhotep III declared himself the living sun god of Egypt. Prince Akenaton was alive to witness this event for the Egyptians would have been so afraid-Amenhotep III had to calm their fears. When Joshua died-Akenaton wrongly believed the Hebrews worshipped the sun instead of the Lord of Creation. Akenaton declared his allegiance to the sun believing HE could become powerful.

Ramses II was not the pharoah of the Exodus. The destruction of Jericho-finding of Amenhotep III scarabs, Tel-Amarna letters and 1 Kings 6:1 chronology proves Ramses II was not the Exodus pharoah.

Sceptics will say the Exodus was not mentioned in Egyptian texts yet what does Exodus 1:8 state? A new king rose up who knew not Joseph. This means the Egyptians purged Joseph's name from Egyptian texts BEFORE Moses was born and the Egyptians not accepting defeat by Moses god would also purge their records of the Hebrew Exodus.

Its ashame Christians will let the evolutionists and the Palestinian historians go unchallenged. God's word is available to educate the non-believers. Biblical history can be backed up by archaeological artifacts should one present the case.
    Last edited by Lujack Skylark; December-24th-2012 at 11:38 AM.
    readyforhome likes this.

Simon Champion!

If he persists in his unbelief, the end will be Nye for that guy.

Praying for Bill to come to come to know the Truth, the Way and the Life.

Hannah is offline Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by forensics View Post
    Sad to see that a man so full of science can not see the truth. Came across this sad posting of his recent anti-christian doctrine vs evolution teachings. Perhaps he can one day see the light of the truth before it is too late.

Bill Nye, The Science Guy, Says Creationism Is Not Appropriate For Children (VIDEO)

Thread Information