Red Deer Cave people and truth
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By mattfivefour

Thread: Red Deer Cave people and truth

Bookmark and Share
    mikhen7 is offline Free In Christ

Default Red Deer Cave people and truth

There are so many theories about this that it isn't even funny! But it is to be expected. The evolutionists and Atheist crowds are pointing the finger at Christians saying "See!! We told you so!" as if I am going to believe what it written on the subject. My authority is not some godless scholar but the Lord Jesus Christ. First off, they are unsure about anything. Second, they are not sure if it is just unique family traits or "genetic drift" as they call it. Third, they cannot prove it wasn't another ape. Fourth, the presence of some charcoal cannot specifically link "cooked deer" to their appetite. Its all just theory. So until the official Creation Science Powers that Be and the Holy Spirit reveals the truth, if necessary, just drop this story in the box of "Things Lost People use to prove they do not need God." They too will stand before God. The choice: We can rest our eternal souls on the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ, through faith, or the skeleton of an ape. Which weighs more?

I like what one blogger said:

"Whether or not they are technically classified as a separate human species they were still human beings. From a creationist perspective they would be off chutes of the human race that live during the post flood ice age about 5000 thousand years ago. The relatively few individuals found and the degree of fragmentation of the remains makes claiming them to be an entirely separate human species a bit of a stretch. They could have just as well have been a small isolated family group whose traits could be a result of inbreeding." Creation Science Talk: Red Deer Cave people could be separate human species

I have my theories as well.

Mysterious dark-skinned stone age people found | Fox News

God Bless!!
    In Christ,

Daniel 12:3 (New King James Version)

Those who are wise shall shine
    Like the brightness of the firmament,
    And those who turn many to righteousness
    Like the stars forever and ever.
    www.truthinspires.com

“There must be something in books, things we can't imagine, to make a woman stay in a burning house.” Fahrenheit 451

“There must be something in the book, something the world can't imagine, to make a Christian willing to die for it.” --> There is...Jesus!

mattfivefour is offline Super Moderator

Default Re: Red Deer Cave people and truth

From the article:

Since the prehistoric humans lived in areas with a lot of sunlight and ultraviolet radiation, they were likely dark-skinned
    "Likely". In other words, "That's our opinion, that's our guess based on our ideas." And that is typical of most of this type of "science"— supposition. When your entire perception of everything you find is so heavily colored by your a priori's, it is no wonder that you view this find as you do.
    LivnForChrist and mikhen7 like this.
    -------"You are not your own; you are bought with a price." —1 Corinthians 6:19b-20a

------ ------ ------

Thread Information