• 5 Post By mikhen7
  • 1 Post By ReadyforSupper
  • 1 Post By livin_in_the_Son
  • 1 Post By OnceWasLost

Thread: The Ariel sharon prophecy

Bookmark and Share
    Blain is offline Jr. Member

Default The Ariel sharon prophecy

So i recently learned of a prophecy related to the expectancy of the rapture. Apparantly it was prophesied many years ago that when this man dies then Jesus will come shortly after. Well this person as of now is dying and i only just now heard of this so i dont know if i believe it or not

pln4287 is offline Member

Default Re: The Ariel sharon prophecy

If you didn't read the prophecy in the Bible then I would not put much weight into it.

Hannah is offline Citizen

Be aware this Rabbi only said the Messiah was to come after the death of Ariel Sharon died NOT Jesus Christ but the Messiah. Also be aware this Rabbi was into Kabballah so I would be wary of this man's prophecy. He claimed the Messiah was already in Israel and he apparently knew the identity of the Messiah. This disagrees with Scripture as Jesus will not set foot on the earth again until he comes at the end of the Tribulation.

Many view this Rabbi's prophecy may be bringing in the Anti-Christ so that the false peace can be established. Not my personal opinion just letting you know what others think of this prophecy and it's purpose.

No one knows the day or the hour. Keep in mind Jesus will meet us in the clouds and not here on the Earth when the Rapture occurs.

I believe the death of Sharon will have a bearing on Israel at this time and God will use it. How and for what purpose I am not completely sure. We just have to keep trusting in the Lord and His written Word and trust that all will be fulfilled according to God's plans and purposes for Israel and the world.

Just live each day in obedience to what you know and understand of God's Word. Pray and stay firm in your faith.

mattfivefour is offline Super Moderator

Further, the alleged "prophecy" was apparently given by a Haredi (ultra-Orthodox) Rabbi named Yitzhak Kaduri, who died a few years ago. The Haredi are strict law-keepers. I see no reason from a study of Scripture that would indicate that during this age of grace and the temporary setting aside of Israel that God would be speaking to one who by his very life denies the gospel of Jesus Christ.
    -------"You are not your own; you are bought with a price." 1 Corinthians 6:19b-20a

------ ------ ------

Chris is offline Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by pln4287 View Post
    If you didn't read the prophecy in the Bible then I would not put much weight into it.
    I agree. That is basically my view in a nutshell.

LivnForChrist is offline Jesus Christ is Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    Be aware...

Blain, I'd put no stock in extra biblical prophecies.

iSong6:3 is offline Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by mattfivefour View Post
    Further, the alleged "prophecy" was apparently given by a Haredi (ultra-Orthodox) Rabbi named Yitzhak Kaduri, who died a few years ago. The Haredi are strict law-keepers. I see no reason from a study of Scripture that would indicate that during this age of grace and the temporary setting aside of Israel that God would be speaking to one who by his very life denies the gospel of Jesus Christ.
    In addition, he was a life-long Kabbalist, which is occultic. Being as deeply involved in the occult as he was, he opened the door to the demonic. He spoke of "angels" he saw. We know that satan can appear as an angel of light. I fear that's what happened to the rabbi.

The messiah Yehoshua he spoke of was clearly not the Yeshua of the Bible, Who has already come to Israel over 2000 years ago. We know that by what he said and prophesied. He was a false prophet and what he said must therefore must be disregarded.

Blain - Very good you asked. There is another thread with more information on this *prophecy.* Unfortunately, on this device I can't post the link here but if you do a search for Kaduri, it's the one about Sharon's updated condition.
    23rd Psalm (Hebrew)

Warriors of Israel - Be Strong and Courageous - Hashem is With You

Hanna22 is offline Member

Bible Re: The Ariel sharon prophecy

The Bible clearly states that many false profits will come in his name. this is something I would not take to heart as it is false. We are not to know the day nor the hour for which the rapture will happen. We are to just be ready and to tell others about Jesus in hopes to save many before the rapture happens. If you hear of things like this and the Bible cannot back it up, then just pass it off as false and move on to the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    Be aware this Rabbi only said the Messiah was to come after the death of Ariel Sharon died NOT Jesus Christ but the Messiah. Also be aware this Rabbi was into Kabballah so I would be wary of this man's prophecy. He claimed the Messiah was already in Israel and he apparently knew the identity of the Messiah. This disagrees with Scripture as Jesus will not set foot on the earth again until he comes at the end of the Tribulation.

Many view this Rabbi's prophecy may be bringing in the Anti-Christ so that the false peace can be established. Not my personal opinion just letting you know what others think of this prophecy and it's purpose.

No one knows the day or the hour. Keep in mind Jesus will meet us in the clouds and not here on the Earth when the Rapture occurs.

I believe the death of Sharon will have a bearing on Israel at this time and God will use it. How and for what purpose I am not completely sure. We just have to keep trusting in the Lord and His written Word and trust that all will be fulfilled according to God's plans and purposes for Israel and the world.

Just live each day in obedience to what you know and understand of God's Word. Pray and stay firm in your faith.
    It is my understanding that they believe the Messiah would come from the Tribe of Dan. Dan inherited the land around Mount
    Hermon. It is also my understanding that Mount Hermon has a UN Fortress located on top of it or at the least an outpost........ So the
    passing away of Ariel Sharon may bring the revealing of the Anti-Christ et cetera............... with Mount Hermon taking on a new strategic
    importance. We'll see. [ I stand corrected if I am wrong about Dan. :) :) ]

mikhen7 is offline Free In Christ

The Lion of the Tribe of Judah (Rev. 5:5), I wonder what they say about that? I realize they do not accept NT. But here is some more verses. Gen. 49:9, Gen. 49:10, Micah 5:2
    In Christ,

Daniel 12:3 (New King James Version)

Those who are wise shall shine
    Like the brightness of the firmament,
    And those who turn many to righteousness
    Like the stars forever and ever.
    www.truthinspires.com

Quote Originally Posted by mikhen7 View Post
    The Lion of the Tribe of Judah (Rev. 5:5), I wonder what they say about that? I realize they do not accept NT.
    But here is some more verses. Gen. 49:9, Gen. 49:10, Micah 5:2
    Interestingly enough; out of the 144,000 that are sealed from the Tribes of Israel; The Tribe of Dan is not on that list........ I wonder
    if the prophecy concerning Ariel Sharon includes more detailed information about who this Messiah is and in particular his Genealogy.

Simon Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Flavius01 Josephus View Post
    It is my understanding that they believe the Messiah would come from the Tribe of Dan. Dan inherited the land around Mount
    Hermon. It is also my understanding that Mount Hermon has a UN Fortress located on top of it or at the least an outpost........ So the
    passing away of Ariel Sharon may bring the revealing of the Anti-Christ et cetera............... with Mount Hermon taking on a new strategic
    importance. We'll see. [ I stand corrected if I am wrong about Dan. :) :) ]
    Very interesting that the Jewish people would say that. Judas Iscariot came from the tribe of Dan.

If the AC has any Jewish blood in him (He'll definitely be European or from Roman culture), I would think that it would be from the tribe of Dan.

That was always my blind assumption...if he had Jewish blood, it would be from Dan. (again, blind belief)

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk
    Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there!

IGWT is offline Citizen

Default Rabbi Kaduri ? Ariel Sharon ? The Tetrad ?

Hi all,

Now I have not been here long & so I may well have missed this kind of discussion & if this is so I am sorry & so just pass me on to the discussion links appropriate to the question asked.

Well then after saying all that can anyone given me their idea's or there thoughts on Rabbi Kaduri, the death of Arial Sharon & the 4 Blood moon Tetrad ? please. I just wish to know what others may be thinking on this subject, I look forward to your replies if any.

GBYA

Default Re: Rabbi Kaduri ? Ariel Sharon ? The Tetrad ?

There are definite links to both the supposed prophecies in regards to the passing of Ariel Sharon, and the "blood moons" . I can't link them because I am inept at that...

Supposedly the prophecy in regards to the Savior coming after Ariel Sharon passed can't be true because it depends on him passing to happen, and that would make the imminent return a lie. Meaning the rapture couldn't happen before he died.

Also, while the blood moons happening around Jewish feasts is so coincidental that it sounds good.....that also means that scripture was wrong that no one could know the hour and day, since the feasts are set on specific days, or after specific time periods.

The imminent return of Christ means that NOTHING else has to happen first....that means NOTHING.
    Last edited by livin_in_the_Son; January-29th-2014 at 07:38 PM. Reason: I can't spell
    rubyx1 likes this.

OnceWasLost is offline Super Moderator

Default Re: Rabbi Kaduri ? Ariel Sharon ? The Tetrad ?

Quote Originally Posted by IGWT View Post
    Hi all,

Now I have not been here long & so I may well have missed this kind of discussion & if this is so I am sorry & so just pass me on to the discussion links appropriate to the question asked.

Well then after saying all that can anyone given me their idea's or there thoughts on Rabbi Kaduri, the death of Arial Sharon & the 4 Blood moon Tetrad ? please. I just wish to know what others may be thinking on this subject, I look forward to your replies if any.

GBYA
    Merged to a thread dealing with the question.
    livin_in_the_Son likes this.

Thread Information